• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 πŸžπŸ›π•£π•• π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•¦π•’π• β„π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£ π”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€! ( OOC )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
What part of the games are you the most excited for? For me, it's the bloodbath.
For me, its probably the Bloodbath/early days. Reaper is going to have a hell of a time preparing for District One lmao

What part of the games are you the most excited for? For me, it's the bloodbath.
For me, I’m pretty excited to see what you guys come up with for the whole thing. I’m also very excited to be the announcer ^^

nice. How will the deaths work for the tributes? bc they all be the main characters.
Well ofc the npcs are going to get picked off one by one first, but I was either thinking that the tributes all join together and revolt or dice are rolled to see who is killed next. The killed tributes then become either spectators or gamemakers.

Well ofc the npcs are going to get picked off one by one first, but I was either thinking that the tributes all join together and revolt or dice are rolled to see who is killed next. The killed tributes then become either spectators or gamemakers.
this is a great AU for the hunger games

I’ll start off with the Announcer, explaining the rules of the Games and what arena has been chosen, and then I’ll do another for my character

What about the mentors? And sponsors?

Do we...just play cheerleaders for the tributes?

Headcannon time: Reaper would literally sponsor a parachute with her own money while the gift contains literally a single piece of paper with writing on it just to "motivate" her tutees. Example messages may include something like: "Oh believe me you're a fan favorite. They all love the comedic relief characters don't they?" followed by maybe even a hint.

What about the mentors? And sponsors?
Since the posts will be coming from each point of view, they will be describing what they are seeing on the screens, rooting for them, sending sponsor parachutes, etc. The mentors would most likely be getting involved with helping out their tributes, but this is also why it's suggested to play a character in the arena so it's a little more involving. If you are ok with being a little hands-off in the rp, then only holding sponsor or mentor positions is more fit.

Since the posts will be coming from each point of view, they will be describing what they are seeing on the screens, rooting for them, sending sponsor parachutes, etc. The mentors would most likely be getting involved with helping out their tributes, but this is also why it's suggested to play a character in the arena so it's a little more involving. If you are ok with being a little hands-off in the rp, then only holding sponsor or mentor positions is more fit.
Sure am, I'm terrible in PvP honestly. So....yeah.

tributes who I would love to have books: Haymitch, a tribute who was the game Titus was in(maybe his fellow tribute or the winner or even Titus himself . I wanna find out what caused him to go savage), Wiress, Mags, Finnick.

tributes who I would love to have books: Haymitch, a tribute who was the game Titus was in(maybe his fellow tribute or the winner or even Titus himself . I wanna find out what caused him to go savage), Wiress, Mags, Finnick.
I would love to see that!!

I would love to see that!!
do you have any headcanons about the hunger games? mine is: if Haymitch is not snarking with you, RUN, because he's VERY ticked off. Titus was only 12-13 when he died(I say 12-13 because a younger tribute might be more likely to crack under the pressure of the games). Mags was one of the best long-distance swimmers in District 4. Beetee is v e r y blind without his glasses. Peeta stress bakes a lot to combat his nightmares, and he rarely gets a good amount of sleep. Do not be fooled by their looks, most capital citizens are very good with improvised weapons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back