• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 πŸžπŸ›π•£π•• π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•¦π•’π• β„π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£ π”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€! ( OOC )

Characters
Here
Other
Here

twinkie

π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“π‘œπ’Έπ’Άπ“ π’·π“π“Šπ‘’π’·π‘’π“‡π“‡π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Here is the OOC chat for our 63rd Annual Hunger Games! You can discuss plots, ideas, and just have some fun! Chatting with each other is always a good way to make new friends ^^

I’m going to make an actual poll for the arena choices very soon, so keep an eye out for that

Will try to work on my character today. I started to last night, but didn't get very far with it. I already have most details floating around in my head so I just need to get them into text.

Here we go guys! Make sure to vote!

POLL

for my oc who has been doing ballet for 12 years, how powerful should her kick be? (last oc question for a bit)
I would think that, while their legs may be stronger, the muscles developed aren't exactly used the same way as they would for kicking an opponent.

I feel like my oc has way more strengths than weaknesses...
I’m pretty sure that’s ok, as long as the level of strengths and weaknesses are balanced

I’m pretty sure that’s ok, as long as the level of strengths and weaknesses are balanced
Strengths/Skills:
Has been ballet-dancing for quite a long time, so she has pretty strong leg and back muscles. This means she has quite good stamina, agility, and endurance, and has pretty good muscular strength (though her legs are way stronger) and balance. She has also been training for the games for quite some time.
Weaknesses:
She’s very light, and so is easy to overpower, be pinned, etc. She also has a higher metabolic rate and is more likely to burn calories, meaning she is more likely to starve and freeze in the arena. Her legs are short, meaning she can't cover large distances in a short amount of time. She relies heavily on first impressions. She may clash with the other careers because of her ambition.

Is this balanced?

Strengths/Skills:
Has been ballet-dancing for quite a long time, so she has pretty strong leg and back muscles. This means she has quite good stamina, agility, and endurance, and has pretty good muscular strength (though her legs are way stronger) and balance. She has also been training for the games for quite some time.
Weaknesses:
She’s very light, and so is easy to overpower, be pinned, etc. She also has a higher metabolic rate and is more likely to burn calories, meaning she is more likely to starve and freeze in the arena. Her legs are short, meaning she can't cover large distances in a short amount of time. She relies heavily on first impressions. She may clash with the other careers because of her ambition.

Is this balanced?
Very, I like how detailed it is to give a solid idea

Done most of my sheet now except for the bio. I'm just trying to decide on whether he was reaped or if he volunteered in place of some weaker frail kid.

twinkie twinkie Done Tay's character sheet, mostly. Just a few things to polish off under the Bio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back