• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 πŸžπŸ›π•£π•• π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•¦π•’π• β„π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•£ π”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€! ( OOC )

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I just looked at the polls and the twisty cave system won(when I checked it) w/ 3 votes. I'll check again later.
Alright I’ll make sure to keep tabs on the poll thread. I’ll start the IC chat in a little bit

dance of the corvids dance of the corvids , Skita Skita , yutohase yutohase , rxttenteeths rxttenteeths , and paint palette paint palette

Please make sure to get your character sheets in on the CS thread! (If you have more than one, then make sure to at least have one up)
I need to start this soon before people lose interest, so if you are still interested, please make sure to put one up. If you aren’t, feel free to reach out and withdraw.

twinkie twinkie
Am I allowed to request for a tribute(my own of course) to be killed?

Is it the Reaping right now? Or the Interview?

Wow. Somehow I had missed that the RP had started. I'll try to post something today. Also, I do still need to get my District 3 mentor up. I'll try to do that ASAP.

welp- gotta go continue my character sheet- i didn't post it and the finished one didn't sqve 😭

I just have my mentor character to do now. I just finished my tribute. I just had the bio to do.

Tinkerbell is gonna very confused when Kassie is drawn from the guys' bowl because she assumed that Kassie is a girl(she is). So for once, Tinkerbell's first impression was right.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back