• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to the 4077th (M*A*S*H 1x1?)

hogwartsalumni211

"Arm chopping is not a love language!"
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_d98ddbe9ecb5615cbd72accfbc6a53cb_1f9a6fbf_500.gif

I know this is a little weird, especially for those of you who have read my rules before and know my little squicks but somehow I feel like if I know it's coming I'll be ok but I just want to give it a shot? I've been binging M*A*S*H again and I was curious if there was anyone else who even liked the series on here.

About me:
My name is Sam, I'm 28F she/her pronouns and I will only rp with people who are 18+ I try to only rp with people who are old enough to drink really but sometimes i'll make exceptions. My major triggers are the typical ones, self harm, suicide, child death/loss, I will say though and that's where I get a little weird with this that I do get a little queasy when i'm given super graphic descriptions of injuries or medical procedures so as long as you aren't describing in great detail the surgeries and injuries I think I'll be ok or you warn me before you do by putting a "GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION AHEAD" just so it doesn't catch me off guard. I know that's really weird considering the nature of the show but again, wanna at least try.

RULES:
- Be 18+, preferably 21+
- I typically only do Oc x Canon but I might make an exception for Canon x canon if you give me a really good plot.

- I prefer doubling if we're doing oc x canon, for my end I usually want oc x canon so If you're cool doing that for me and still want canon x canon and are willing to put the same effort into both sides i'm ok with that too.

- I'm LGBT friendly as I myself am Bisexual, so hit me with your best shot! My end I do prefer F x M pairings just because it's what i'm used too

- Please have decent spelling/Grammar, I consider myself Lazy lit and usually try to match my partner so I'd at least like 2 paragraphs per character but i'm pretty good with anything so long as it's not a one liner. I understand everyone has their bad days or sometimes the plot just isn't moving fast enough for you to get a real reply out. but when it becomes too consistent then we have a problem

- Talk to me! I am here to make friends as well as write, Tell me your plots, your problems, your favorite color, your goldfish's name I don't care the more we communicate the better the rp and the easier ti becomes.

- do NOT ask me to rp on Discord, I will rp just about anywhere else, forums, PMs, emails, Gdocs, but something about discord kills all my creativity. I'll chat there sometimes but that's about it.

I think that's really it? Other than that I think the whole premise of the rp is pretty self explanatory until we get plotting. Message me if you're interested Ignore me if you're not but have a good one <3
mash.gif

face hawkeyes GIF

I actually know this series because my mother wagches it almost daily when it's on, lol. I've actually never tried rping it or even know how to but I'd love to try!

I actually know this series because my mother wagches it almost daily when it's on, lol. I've actually never tried rping it or even know how to but I'd love to try!
We can figure it out together then 😂 shoot me a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back