• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Oswego Valley | OORP/OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Can I make a science teacher but have them be my main OC and insert them into the plot logically

Hey is this still accepting? If it is do we "reserve," roles or make a sheet and then see who's the best fit? I'd be interested in a student, twin Callahan if alright with Muffin and if not then youngest and interested in either Mayor or store owner for secondary roles.

Last edited:
Hey is this still accepting? If it is do we "reserve," roles or make a sheet and then see who's the best fit? I'd be interested in a student, twin Callahan if alright with Muffin and if not then youngest and interested in either Mayor or store owner for secondary roles.
We are still open! I just put you down for the youngest Callahan but I'm more than happy to switch it over if you'd prefer the twin.

Callahan peeps, what gender have you (who haven't made a sheet) made for the siblings? As if everyone has made female characters I don't want to it plus trying to find a face-claim that will resemble the other siblings.

Also can't decide between a siren and a wendigo student as I prefer the siren but the wendigo will balance things a bit more. Hmm.

Last edited:
Callahan peeps, what gender have you (who haven't made a sheet) made for the siblings? As if everyone has made female characters I don't want to it plus trying to find a face-claim that will resemble the other siblings.
I sort of just followed @/MuffinRPs lead with my character appearance. My character is a trans man, to answer the balancing question.
Actually MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx , would it be cool if our characters were identical twins before Elijah transitioned?

Okie doke, since the student roles have been taken up, I think I'll create a young adult ^^ Though I am wondering how character interactions will turn out, as I'd imagine that a lot of them will be taking place within the high school since that's where the majority are. What kind of things are there in Oswego to occupy an adult's time?

Okie doke, since the student roles have been taken up, I think I'll create a young adult ^^ Though I am wondering how character interactions will turn out, as I'd imagine that a lot of them will be taking place within the high school since that's where the majority are. What kind of things are there in Oswego to occupy an adult's time?
If you'd like a student, I'm more than happy to open up a spot for you! If you're still interested in making a young adult, most of the jobs either involve working at the school, the mayor's office, police station, the hospital, or one of the stores

If you'd like a student, I'm more than happy to open up a spot for you! If you're still interested in making a young adult, most of the jobs either involve working at the school, the mayor's office, police station, the hospital, or one of the stores
Oh! Are you sure? I don't mean to disrupt your roleplay plans or anything, like if the number of students are limited for a reason ^^; I'd be happy to play a student but if you would prefer me to play a young adult then that's fine too

Oh! Are you sure? I don't mean to disrupt your roleplay plans or anything, like if the number of students are limited for a reason ^^; I'd be happy to play a student but if you would prefer me to play a young adult then that's fine too
Nope, there's no limited number, I simply started with ten! I'm more than happy to open up a spot.

Nope, there's no limited number, I simply started with ten! I'm more than happy to open up a spot.
Thank you very much! I'll be a little busy this weekend but if I make a start on my character sheet tonight I should be able to get it up by Monday.

Thank you very much! I'll be a little busy this weekend but if I make a start on my character sheet tonight I should be able to get it up by Monday.
No problem! and don't worry about time constraints, I'm still making my forms and I'm waiting on a few others as well so don't feel pressed for time.

ive been way busy sorry ;-; i'll probably get a post up n the weekend tops

Phewww
Sorry, I didn't mean to take so long but I had to get the main bulk of my exams out of the way before I could properly settle down to write. Hopefully Evan is okay? I'll need to comb through it later to check for any mistakes, but if anyone would like to create a pre-established relationship between our characters then feel free to hit me up! ^^

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to plan out relationships with my lovelies shoot a msg my way ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back