• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus OOC

Hi hi. Sorry for the intrusion.
Stumbled across this rp and I am interested in joining, if possible (Because gods, huehuehue)
Is there a set plot for this?

BUT added violence may be added! Which would be nice, a huge fight would really make things interesting

WilliamDeen WilliamDeen
So would anyone be able to find this lab of his or is it just accessible to anyone?
It's on the edge of Olympus, like near the dangly cloud bits, a lot of people can find it, and most people can break in. Zeus only wanted to prevent things getting out when the ban was on. Due to their mortal like nature, he despises them. But now the lab is open, anyone can walk in.

It's on the edge of Olympus, like near the dangly cloud bits, a lot of people can find it, and most people can break in. Zeus only wanted to prevent things getting out when the ban was on. Due to their mortal like nature, he despises them. But now the lab is open, anyone can walk in.

Oh sweet! Coolio.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer - hello, I joined one of the earlier incarnations of this thread, and I recall really enjoying it. I would very much be interested in taking part once more. Any chances of a spot still being open? I noticed that it's quite crowded already...

"Well, faith is a powerful thing. Besides with the right materials, someone could hypothetically craft a contract that would make godhood achievable. It would have been nigh impossible before nearly all the gods tied themselves to worship, but it is perfectly plausible in this day and age. The definition of a god is less about birthright and more about follower count nowadays. Besides, there are plenty of entities, on this world alone, that can grant conditional divinity onto a mortal. As long as they meet those conditions, the metaphorical sky is the limit." Aster ate steadily as he spoke. At some point, he'd started tracing glowing constellations in the air, and was in the process of recreating the northen hemisphere as hos fork moved with a mind of its own.

You remember? :closed eyes open smile: Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Yas. I'm really glad i didn't resurrect Nox. I feel like Aster is just more pleasant to interact with. Though we may get a guest appearance of Nox just to piss folks off.

yes, it became a bit of a dick measuring contest near the end there... I don't hate chars that are unassailable. I just balk when they throw their power around and no one can do anything about it. I am glad Aster is nice, and won't do that, and won't stand by as his mother is being a bitch. I also made a meek, nice char this time. He just hides it because people disappoint him. LET the ICE heart melting begin!

yes, it became a bit of a dick measuring contest near the end there... I don't hate chars that are unassailable. I just balk when they throw their power around and no one can do anything about it. I am glad Aster is nice, and won't do that, and won't stand by as his mother is being a bitch. I also made a meek, nice char this time. He just hides it because people disappoint him. LET the ICE heart melting begin!
Hey No may have been unassailable, but she couldn't really hurt anybody anyway. Her power is,lacking a better word, beyond massive so using it for anything more than parlor tricks results in death, which she is specifically disallowed to do. But yes she was a bitch. Wouldn't you be one if you knew that everyone was going to die and leave you all alone, especially if you are the ultimate extrovert like Nox?

Hey No may have been unassailable, but she couldn't really hurt anybody anyway. Her power is,lacking a better word, beyond massive so using it for anything more than parlor tricks results in death, which she is specifically disallowed to do. But yes she was a bitch. Wouldn't you be one if you knew that everyone was going to die and leave you all alone, especially if you are the ultimate extrovert like Nox?

perhaps... better to spend the rest of forever alone knowing that you made at least a decent portion of those who lived before angry... lol

perhaps... better to spend the rest of forever alone knowing that you made at least a decent portion of those who lived before angry... lol
She wasn't trying to make anybody angry, at least that wasn't her goal. She wanted everyone to squeeze in as much living as they could into their lives, to enjoy all that they could. Left to their own devices, everyone would have gone complacent, but with an enemy like Nox, they'd try their damnedest to annoy her in every way possible, which she led everyone to believe meant prolonging the lifetime of the universe.

She wasn't trying to make anybody angry, at least that wasn't her goal. She wanted everyone to squeeze in as much living as they could into their lives, to enjoy all that they could. Left to their own devices, everyone would have gone complacent, but with an enemy like Nox, they'd try their damnedest to annoy her in every way possible, which she led everyone to believe meant prolonging the lifetime of the universe.

Interesting... at least she had a plan. If He had known, he would have helped her all the same. That was mostly his goal as well.

Interesting... at least she had a plan. If He had known, he would have helped her all the same. That was mostly his goal as well.
Yeah except Nox really didn't care for him. She was kinda upset that she couldn't coddle him like all the other mortals in the universe, not that she'd ever admit it.

Yeah except Nox really didn't care for him. She was kinda upset that she couldn't coddle him like all the other mortals in the universe, not that she'd ever admit it.

yea, he really was not the coddling type. It was save humanity from themselves, make them independent and help them develop into a confident space faring species which will survive the earth which they has almost destroyed by then - as well as survive the giant meteor heading for the planet. He was too much of an antisocial controlling robot to allow her to play house with him. two very different people going about two very different paths to get to an alarmingly similar endpoint. I like it.

yea, he really was not the coddling type. It was save humanity from themselves, make them independent and help them develop into a confident space faring species which will survive the earth which they has almost destroyed by then - as well as survive the giant meteor heading for the planet. He was too much of an antisocial controlling robot to allow her to play house with him. two very different people going about two very different paths to get to an alarmingly similar endpoint. I like it.
Stahp. you're making me nostalgic. As soon as Aisha and Aster are done with lunch, he's payin everyone a visit and a gift.
Santa Stars has come to Olympus!!!
OMFG Imma have him bellow that out when they return to the mountain.

Just to let everyone know: Snuggly and I are doing a plot of our own, so don't worry if we act certain things for the others character. We aren't stepping on each other. We're planning beforehand. ;). Is this good or bad for all of you? Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back