• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus OOC

Don't forget Ventra's volcano for forging fire

... For some reason, totally pictured him holding up a hot piece of metal and telling her, 'blow'... >.> Obviously, I mean fire, but.. the imagery was hilarious.

Someday I'll get around to working on pre-rp relations since all the deities really should already know one another.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Last Time On Dragon Ball Olympus:

Two gods went fishing and haven't come back yet. Kinda caught in a loop waiting for the other god to post.

Dio is trying to get lesfeast 2017 rolling.

Two of them are at a restaurant, star dude and horny girl... don't remember which restaurant.

Science god just got free but decided might as well keep studying.

Vulcan is planning a campaign against Marble Benches everywhere.

The Mighty Ishtar was like..
giphy.gif

This recap was brought to you by Dragonball and Cosmo, cause Wanda is shit.

psst
I saw your role play and I'm super interested in joining. If I'm accepted, do I just write my character in (like just waking up from a nap, etc)?

So...I'm not completely sure what I can make my characters that wouldn't be too ''out of the way'' for them right now.

I mean Hypnos could visit his precious nephews (though I'm not sure why he would since they hate him) but I'm not sure what Ishtar could do at the moment other than sulk about how the world sucks.

(Oh yeah, by the way are Nekros and Magus still open for interaction? FrostXShadow FrostXShadow )

Last edited:
psst
I saw your role play and I'm super interested in joining. If I'm accepted, do I just write my character in (like just waking up from a nap, etc)?

Yea, you can place your character somewhere and I guess hope for someone to come along. I have a robo character open, hopefully bout to fight an abomination so you can tag along if wanted ^^

Hi hi. Sorry for the intrusion.
Stumbled across this rp and I am interested in joining, if possible (Because gods, huehuehue)
Is there a set plot for this?

Hi hi. Sorry for the intrusion.
Stumbled across this rp and I am interested in joining, if possible (Because gods, huehuehue)
Is there a set plot for this?
to the best of my knowledge, I do not think there is a set plot. It's heavily slice of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back