• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

Tyruuk nodded his scaly head, his tongue flicking in and out. He was trying to decide what she was, she wasnt a god but she was a mystical being. A new taste. His hood folded in to be flat, "Taking in the sun?" He asked. Rui Rui

Maeve
She nodded faintly.
"Helps my flowers grow. Lots of vitamin C, and freckle fuel." She looked up at him, blinking a few times.
"What, or who, the heck are you?" She giggled shortly after saying it, "That rhymed," she stretched out, unaware of the way her braless bust pushed up against her white camisole enticingly. She hated bras regardless, so why wear they with a tank top that has one build in? Free the nipple, man. "I'm a poet and didn't know it!" she murmured, finishing her stretch with a pleased sigh.
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

(+200 respect)

Tyruuk tilted his head. He for one could care less about what people do with clothing, he was kind of tired of seeing naked men and women back when everyone was first created. So clothes was kind of a good thing, but thats just him. He is not human like, so he doesnt find a human body attractive. He did catch on to the flowers bit. Of course! "Ah, a nymph. I have never come into contact with one" He said.

Maeve
She took a sip of her herbal tea, shrugging nonchalantly.
"Well, I've never met a snake man thing so, hey there's a first for everything." She then paused for a moment, freezing up. She promptly sat up and spit out her tea.
"NEVER MET A NYMPH?!" She stared, mouth agape, "What kind of mythical creature-thing are you man?! There's like...hundreds of us! Everywhere!" She pointed to a thick oak tree, "You see that tree?! That hunk of wood is Joelle!" The tree's bark morphed into a pissed face for a moment, "Who you callin' a hunk of wood?! I'm a twig!" Maeve rolled her eyes, "And I'm a size double zero at Hollister, sweety. PFFT!"

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

"Hmm, if there are more of you than I suspect than I must not pay attention to the taste that may float in the wind" Tyruuk said simply. He was confused by this nymph, about her attitude. And even surprised at the face on the tree, and then the argument. What is going on here? He just came out to soak up some sun, and come across a very odd scene.

"1725 huh? I have suck fond memories, and a couple regrets as well. I'm assuming that you mean my form would cause mortal distress. I agree. Allow me a second to change clothes." He tapped the side of his chin a few times, in thought before snapping his fingers. "I know". He changed his appearance in a dull, blue wave of light.
View attachment 290848
"How is this?" He asked Aisha with laughter dancing in his eyes.
"Looks great..." Aisha replied, mentally reviewing the Spanish for 'don't mind him, he's crazy.'
She concealed her horns and straightened her shirt a little bit. No other change should be necessary, it'd probably be easy to pass herself off as a rich guy's rebellious daughter.
"Nos vamos, tío."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Maeve
The nymph was equally confused. How had he never seen a nymph?! Its like...if every time Zeus slept with a human a nymph was created! I mean, that's not actually how it worked, but the numbers would probably equal out.
"Geez, that girl's delusional." She muttered, then turned back to the snake. "So, what are you doing out here, Snake-man?" She giggled to herself, "Sounds like a superhero."
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

"Looks great..." Aisha replied, mentally reviewing the Spanish for 'don't mind him, he's crazy.'
She concealed her horns and straightened her shirt a little bit. No other change should be necessary, it'd probably be easy to pass herself off as a rich guy's rebellious daughter.
"Nos vamos, tío."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"Yes, let's go. I would offer to transport us but I do not know the coordinates." Aster's new appearance was notably shorter than the previous, at only 6'6". Taking a few second to literally blink the stars out o his eyes and replace them with piercing cobalt eyes to match his hair. He offered Aisha an arm.
"If you would."

"Yes, let's go. I would offer to transport us but I do not know the coordinates." Aster's new appearance was notably shorter than the previous, at only 6'6". Taking a few second to literally blink the stars out o his eyes and replace them with piercing cobalt eyes to match his hair. He offered Aisha an arm.
"If you would."
Aisha grabbed Aster's arm and warped into a grimy alley near the restaurant. A bum glances up from his pile of trash.
"Que..?" he slurred.
"Son las drogas."
"Ah. Si."
IMG_1210.JPG
Aisha took a turn around the corner and explained Aster's unusual appearance to the host.
"He's just an eccentric bodyguard."
(I'm not going to properly conjugate any more Spanish words, it's too hard)
A quick flash of a high-ranking ID and a reservation was quickly arranged.
"So. What do you want?"
http://www.botin.es/en/our-food

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Aisha grabbed Aster's arm and warped into a grimy alley near the restaurant. A bum glances up from his pile of trash.
"Que..?" he slurred.
"Son las drogas."
"Ah. Si."
Aisha took a turn around the corner and explained Aster's unusual appearance to the host.
"He's just an eccentric bodyguard."
(I'm not going to properly conjugate any more Spanish words, it's too hard)
A quick flash of a high-ranking ID and a reservation was quickly arranged.
"So. What do you want?"
http://www.botin.es/en/our-food

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
((lol k then))
Aster landed in the alley and looked around with open interest. He seemed completely unperturbed by the fact that his bare feet were wading through filth, though if anyone looked closely, they would see that his feet never actually made contact with the ground and seemed to float an inch above it. He ignored the the bum and looked upon the restaurant with a critical eye. Nodding in satisfaction as they were seated quickly, he picked up his menu and read through the options.
"I'll have the Ensalada Botin. Unless you know what wine you want, please tell them to choose what they think will best complement the food." He pronounced the dish an impeccable effortlessness but didn't see the point in stooping to speak a mortal language when Aisha could do it for him; he'd had to wait 200 years to talk to someone who could understand the Third Tongue, already.

"I'm alright...Now, but uh....Oh." Ventra paused at the sight of Delphine yelling at the god stick awkwardly sniffing her hair. "Congradulations Del, I'm happy for you."
"It's not a problem." She replied smiling warmly. "Silva, would you like to go to a beach or something and leave these two to themselves?"

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Rui Rui P Paint The Wind

Del
"Dio!"
Delphine's sharp cry could draw anyone out of their thoughts. The typically reserved goddess was practically tripping over herself (which wasn't hard when you couldn't see your own feet over your stomach) running to grab her husband, barreling into him with a gleeful squeal.
"They're kicking again! They're kicking again!!" She squeaked, disrupting the entire scene and grabbing his hand. "Feel it!" She stuck his hand onto her stomach, pressing his palm against the tiny kicking feet from inside her.
"See?! Isn't it cute! They're so tiny!!" She paused, "I'm so sorry, I've interrupted..."

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Dio smiled, and stood up to kiss her. Seeing Del this happy made him smile. It had been a couple years since they had gotten married, and in turn, only a couple of months since they found out that they were both having twins.
"Woah there, babe. We don't want any of your little passengers to be hurt if you tripped and fell, do we?" He said with a smile, before kissing her belly.
"You've met Ventra, right?"

Maeve
The nymph was equally confused. How had he never seen a nymph?! Its like...if every time Zeus slept with a human a nymph was created! I mean, that's not actually how it worked, but the numbers would probably equal out.
"Geez, that girl's delusional." She muttered, then turned back to the snake. "So, what are you doing out here, Snake-man?" She giggled to herself, "Sounds like a superhero."
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

He noticed the carefree nature of the nymph, she wasnt intimidated by the size of him nor is appearance. He could easily kill her with one bite, or maybe not. He didnt know about nymphs. But the venom from the God of Venom himself should be able to kill any mortal thing. Thats where his knowledge seemed to be lacking, were nymphs immortal..? "I came to just soak up the sun, it feels nice on my scales" He tilted his head toward the sky. Rui Rui

Last edited:
Maeve
"Come, then," she patted the earth beside her.
"I wouldn't mind the company. Do you like Halsey?" She offered him an earbud, her eyes lighting up at mention of her hardcore female celebrity crush.
"I adore her."
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Del
The small blonde goddess giggled sweetly before waving to Ventra.
"Yes, we've met before, I believe." She kissed her husband's cheek, smiling at him fondly. "Are you busy, D?" She purred, playing with his hair, "Mama needs some lovin'!" She giggled once more, grinning widely down at him.

Tyruuk shrugged, moving from his coiled spot and slithering over to the nymph and recoiled beside her. He looked at the earbud and kind of gave her a look. "There isnt a way that will go inside my head" He said, pointing to where ears would be. "I have holes for ears" He had never heard of Halsey, nor did he like many kinds of music. He liked snake charmer music though. Rui Rui

((lol k then))
Aster landed in the alley and looked around with open interest. He seemed completely unperturbed by the fact that his bare feet were wading through filth, though if anyone looked closely, they would see that his feet never actually made contact with the ground and seemed to float an inch above it. He ignored the the bum and looked upon the restaurant with a critical eye. Nodding in satisfaction as they were seated quickly, he picked up his menu and read through the options.
"I'll have the Ensalada Botin. Unless you know what wine you want, please tell them to choose what they think will best complement the food." He pronounced the dish an impeccable effortlessness but didn't see the point in stooping to speak a mortal language when Aisha could do it for him; he'd had to wait 200 years to talk to someone who could understand the Third Tongue, already.
"Hmm. I'll have the caldo de ave and filete. And... red wine."
Aisha spreads her napkin on her lap.
"Every time I order wine, I'm always reminded about my mom's brand. Asmodeus red/white. I drank it by accident once, and once was enough..."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

"Hmm. I'll have the caldo de ave and filete. And... red wine."
Aisha spreads her napkin on her lap.
"Every time I order wine, I'm always reminded about my mom's brand. Asmodeus red/white. I drank it by accident once, and once was enough..."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"Oh it isn't that bad; just a little warm on the way down. I've had it on multiple occasions but I always find it too weak for my tastes Though I've heard of this really rare wine they called '67 Asmodeus black. I heard that it's on a completely different level from it peers. I tied to get a sip of it about 400 years ago, but someone outbid me for the bottle." Aster absently traced constellations on the tablecloth as he waited for their food.

"Oh it isn't that bad; just a little warm on the way down. I've had it on multiple occasions but I always find it too weak for my tastes Though I've heard of this really rare wine they called '67 Asmodeus black. I heard that it's on a completely different level from it peers. I tied to get a sip of it about 400 years ago, but someone outbid me for the bottle." Aster absently traced constellations on the tablecloth as he waited for their food.
"...are we talking about the same kind? She makes it herself, alcohol with blood for red, and... well, you can probably guess what she uses for white."
It was possible she had called it that to avoid suspicion, or maybe just didn't know about the existence of an actual Asmodeus brand. In any case, Aisha wasn't in a hurry to drink more alcoholic blood. That's for war gods and succubi.

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

"...are we talking about the same kind? She makes it herself, alcohol with blood for red, and... well, you can probably guess what she uses for white."
It was possible she had called it that to avoid suspicion, or maybe just didn't know about the existence of an actual Asmodeus brand. In any case, Aisha wasn't in a hurry to drink more alcoholic blood. That's for war gods and succubi.

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"I was not aware that there was more than one incarnation of the brand. If memory serves, Asmodeus wine has been around for... 2,178 years, give or take a decade. It is plausible that I am altogether mistaken, and the brand that I have in mind may be of a differing, but similar, name. Either way, if you ever hear rumors of a bottle of Asmodeus black for sale, send me word. No matter how far away I may be. Owning and subsequently drinking from a bottle is one of the few things on my list of things I've yet to do."

Timic stopped questioning the Air messanger for a while and moved on to the next being that was locked in a cage. A water nymph. Or something like it. This one babbled on about being a messenger of Poseidon, and how all she needed was tidal charts or something. It wasn't important, for if she really needed it, she could've just filled out a few forms and the information would've been checked out to her. But NOOOOO. Break into the fucking lab, get the floor fucking wet and smelly, surely that is a way to get things done! No, Timic would not release her until he got what he wanted fro her. Answers, questions, information and possibly entertainment. Water nymphs, or nymphs in general are very elusive creatures. So this was a perfect chance to study one and make it fill out some forms and documents. But of course, like many prisoners/intruders, she was too busy crying and pleading to write anything down. Really, why couldn't people be more like the Three of them? Timic sighed, blocking out most of what the nymph was saying while he mixed a concoction. If brewed correctly, he could use both the water nymph and the Air messanger to create a new form of being: A......whatever he would call it if it could be born. If not, it could result in both of the prisoners dying. Oh well, FOR SCIENCE! He mixed the potion and turned towards the prisoners. With a flourish, he doused them both in the potion and waited for a reaction.

Ventra smiled at Delphine before pausing for a moment, before making her way to the blonde goddess and taking her hand. "If you wouldn't mind, Dio is a bit too tired and drunk at the moment to really be of much use, but.." She said as her voice to turned to a whisper as she pressed herself closer to the other goddess. "I'd like to have to myself for the moment." she finished saying just as the two disappeared and a violent flash.

apparating.gif

Re-appearing in a nicely furnitured room, decorated with hues of red and grey.

Rui Rui Safety Hammer Safety Hammer P Paint The Wind t

Ventra smiled at Delphine before pausing for a moment, before making her way to the blonde goddess and taking her hand. "If you wouldn't mind, Dio is a bit too tired and drunk at the moment to really be of much use, but.." She said as her voice to turned to a whisper as she pressed herself closer to the other goddess. "I'd like to have to myself for the moment." she finished saying just as the two disappeared and a violent flash.

Re-appearing in a nicely furnitured room, decorated with hues of red and grey.

Rui Rui Safety Hammer Safety Hammer P Paint The Wind t

Silva was confused when all of a sudden Ventra was gone, and she frowned. "Oh. Okay." She sighed and then walked over to Dio. "Hi," she said softly. She thought that Ventra might want to spend time with her when she offered to before, but she figured not now. She sat back down on the steps.

"I was not aware that there was more than one incarnation of the brand. If memory serves, Asmodeus wine has been around for... 2,178 years, give or take a decade. It is plausible that I am altogether mistaken, and the brand that I have in mind may be of a differing, but similar, name. Either way, if you ever hear rumors of a bottle of Asmodeus black for sale, send me word. No matter how far away I may be. Owning and subsequently drinking from a bottle is one of the few things on my list of things I've yet to do."
"I'll be sure to keep a look out... you could probably make your own. The recipe can't be impossible to get a hold of, and you have plenty of time to wait for it to age."
Aisha wasn't too sure she'd find rare alcohol just by erratically landing on planets and poking around for a while, but you never know. Probability has a way of never working as you expect. (Insert xcom joke)

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back