• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

Aisha cackled.
"As it should be... that always confused me. My dad's a god of storms as well, but not the same person..? I think Zeus spends so much time pointedly not paying attention to his wife he's completely revoked his duties and someone else stepped in. And I'll have to pay that prince a visit... I always wondered what being a god-queen was like."
Aisha rubbed her chin, trying to think of anything else she should talk about before she forgot.
"Oh, yeah. Do they have any memes elsewhere in the cosmos? Y'know, ideas passed along and repeated, like that bunny illusion. Asking for an... acquaintance."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
(Yay memes)
"Memes? I guess I've heard something like what you've described. There is this joke that is floating around this galaxy right now, and another one floating around this locale. Both are supposed to be insurmountably hilarious." Aster rubbed his chin in contemplation as he though back. He did love mimicking the mortal mannerisms on whatever planet he happened to have stopped on. "They seem to really like humans and have adopted some habits that I would developed here in the last 200 years."
Earth: they think they're the only ones. #OortCloudInterference
Milky Circle
The Solar System
Andromeda

"I don't even know myself. I just wan't to kick back and finally get some action and romance in my life. I spent thousands of years working and then I don't have time for anything else. I'm done. I'm just going to stick with the present for now. I...Ugh, I can't remember if I even had sex, I don't even have children besides my precious little cyclopses and I make them from gods damn ash n' clay. You seem to have all that figured out." Ventra huffed after finishing her rant, causing the nearby volcano to shudder slightly like a small tremor.
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
"So what you're saying is you want something more than just a booty call." Dio said, swishing the wine in his glass absentmindedly. He rolled his hips on the pillow, adjusting how it felt on his sore bottom till it reached a point where it felt better. "I dunno if I can necessarily hook you up with a girlfriend. I mean, I can try and find a god who fits your standards, but you'll need to work on your personality a bit if you want a date with anyone."
She giggled. "Gods dont get human sicknesses dummy. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some other people there, maybe even with booze. So let's go Tyrian."
"Yes they fucking do! I swear to god, that only works with STDs, because I have gotten the flu before. And I have gotten numerous colds. Also, no, there won't be anyone else there. Private just for us." Tyr smiled at the last part. For the most part, he liked his privacy. After all, loud people scare the fish away.

Ventra shot a sharp glance at the wine bearing god "What do you mean work on my personality?" She said almost though clenched teeth, a small plume of smoke emitting from the nearby volcano. "If anyone has personality issues its you!' Ventra nearly yelled as she grabbed the bottle of wine and drank the rest from the bottle before crushing it to pieces in her hand.

Ventra shot a sharp glance at the wine bearing god "What do you mean work on my personality?" She said almost though clenched teeth, a small plume of smoke emitting from the nearby volcano. "If anyone has personality issues its you!' Ventra nearly yelled as she grabbed the bottle of wine and drank the rest from the bottle before crushing it to pieces in her hand.
"You see what you just did? That, with the bottle smashing and ruining my wine? That's what you need to fix." Dio said, before his and her wine glasses filled much like the wine bottle before it.

Ventra groaned, slumping into her chair. "I really hate you sometimes." She stated looking up at the boundless sky. "What do I have to do?" She asked slumping over, resting her face on the table and blowing at her hair like a kid.

Ventra groaned, slumping into her chair. "I really hate you sometimes." She stated looking up at the boundless sky. "What do I have to do?" She asked slumping over, resting her face on the table and blowing at her hair like a kid.
"For starters, how about you try to be a nice person?" Dio said, patting her on the back like a consoling friend.

"I am a nice person, my followers love me. I help people out you know? I'm not a jerk who just blows up half the countryside on any given day. I'm gentle and delicate, unlike some goddesses I know." Ventra groaned in annoyance

"I am a nice person, my followers love me. I help people out you know? I'm not a jerk who just blows up half the countryside on any given day. I'm gentle and delicate, unlike some goddesses I know." Ventra groaned in annoyance
"Ventra, you killed over two thousand innocent Roman citizens for no reason at all. Also, you throw things at me when I say hi. Not to mention the fact that you broke a bottle of my favorite wine. You are not really a nice person." Dio said bluntly, before taking a sip of his wine, and asking one of the numerous waiters for a plate of spaghetti.

"I have an important job to keep and sometimes people die. Then I make it all nice again, cleans itself up. There's a cycle. Things have to die for new things to be born and now with the whole global warming thing I have a new problem."

"I have an important job to keep and sometimes people die. Then I make it all nice again, cleans itself up. There's a cycle. Things have to die for new things to be born and now with the whole global warming thing I have a new problem."
Dio sighed, and rubbed his forehead. "Do you want anything to eat?" The wine god asked, before blowing his nose in a handkerchief. "I've been to this place before. The meatballs here are spectacular."

"Memes? I guess I've heard something like what you've described. There is this joke that is floating around this galaxy right now, and another one floating around this locale. Both are supposed to be insurmountably hilarious." Aster rubbed his chin in contemplation as he though back. He did love mimicking the mortal mannerisms on whatever planet he happened to have stopped on. "They seem to really like humans and have adopted some habits that I would developed here in the last 200 years."
Earth: they think they're the only ones. #OortCloudInterference
Milky Circle
The Solar System
Andromeda
"Huh. Interesting. The idea exists, but we definitely have the market cornered on dank memes. Anyway... what gifts did you get for the other gods? If they don't want 'em I'll take them off your hands."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
>the Solar System
>advanced

"So what you're saying is you want something more than just a booty call." Dio said, swishing the wine in his glass absentmindedly. He rolled his hips on the pillow, adjusting how it felt on his sore bottom till it reached a point where it felt better. "I dunno if I can necessarily hook you up with a girlfriend. I mean, I can try and find a god who fits your standards, but you'll need to work on your personality a bit if you want a date with anyone."

"Yes they fucking do! I swear to god, that only works with STDs, because I have gotten the flu before. And I have gotten numerous colds. Also, no, there won't be anyone else there. Private just for us." Tyr smiled at the last part. For the most part, he liked his privacy. After all, loud people scare the fish away.

"I guess I'm just lucky then," Shs said with a wink.

For the thousandth time, after nearly tripping on a large stone that had somehow made it onto the marble pathways, Vulcan wondered which deity thought it was a brilliant idea to live on top of a mountain. Sure, one could argue the mountain was more a metaphysical representation then a true mountain, but it was a silly idea. He assumed that a lovely Mediterranean beach would have been too simple for most of the more macho enthusiastic gods. After all, how else could they impress mortal woman? Well... that is.. how could the gods that cared enough to impress human women instead of willingly taking unwilling partners, whatever port in a storm, as the mortals would say.

The state of the mountain was its own curiosity. One would think it would be bitterly cold, yet it was not, the perks of having 'godly' power at one's disposal coming in handy, even if, Vulcan added bitterly, a nice beach would have been far lovelier. Vulcan paused and held his cane loosely in his hand as he turned his green eyes to the world below. It was hard to 'see' past all the clouds that swirled below, masking the world beneath. He could 'peer' through the clouds if he so wished, but he did not. He took time to enjoy the view, watch the clouds lazily flow rather then watch the rather depressing world beneath the clouds. Sure it had some sparks of beauty and wonder left, although, in Vulcan's opinion, a lot of the newer works... aren't quite to his fancy, how a mortal thought a dissembled bicycle was art would forever be beyond him.. and he was the god of such things.

Slowly, Vulcan lowered himself onto a marble bench, taking care not to put too much weight on his left leg as he sat down, leaning his cane against the side of the bench. He.. would enjoy the view for a time, it wasn't often he had an unmolested period of time to enjoy without interruption. He wasn't sure what the others were doing, or depending on the deity, whom they were doing, but it was almost nice. He let his shoulder sage just a fraction, let the tense misshapen muscles under his red robe relax.

"Honestly I'd rather not I would prefer to go back to Olympus and wail about my problems."
"You should eat. It'll help you grow up to be a big strong volcano goddess." Dio said, rubbing her back consolingly like a friend should. "Have you tried asking out Artemis, Demeter or Athena out?"

"Huh. Interesting. The idea exists, but we definitely have the market cornered on dank memes. Anyway... what gifts did you get for the other gods? If they don't want 'em I'll take them off your hands."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
>the Solar System
>advanced
Uncle Aster

"Ah ah. That is not how this works, and you know that. These gifts are hand picked, with love and care. They will be received graciously and witha thanks. Don't be selfish, kid. Those maps are more than enough for you." Reaching around easily, he scratches at Aisha's sweet spot again.

Uncle Aster

"Ah ah. That is not how this works, and you know that. These gifts are hand picked, with love and care. They will be received graciously and witha thanks. Don't be selfish, kid. Those maps are more than enough for you." Reaching around easily, he scratches at Aisha's sweet spot again.
Aisha flinches slightly.
"I thought I told you to stop..."
She sighed and allowed the scratching to continue.
"Theoretically, though. If some asshole turns down your thoughtful gift out of spite, I get to keep it, right? It wouldn't go to waste, at least. I wonder what's for lunch..."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Aisha flinches slightly.
"I thought I told you to stop..."
She sighed and allowed the scratching to continue.
"Theoretically, though. If some asshole turns down your thoughtful gift out of spite, I get to keep it, right? It wouldn't go to waste, at least. I wonder what's for lunch..."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"I thought that I told you that your horns are adorable and I love them. Don't deprive me of my few recurrent pleasures in life, outside of crafting stars. You would not believe how many planets have laws against "horn fondling". Apparently, it's considered an extremely sexual gesture meant to be shared between mates only. Who knew?" Aster ignored Aisha's pining for more gifts. Of course, he had another gift for her, but she didn't need to know that right now. "Hm, food. I haven't eaten anything in four years. I've been trying this All Star diet." Aster began whistling a haunting tune that shook Olympus's foundations slightly,a s they continued to walk.

"I thought that I told you that your horns are adorable and I love them. Don't deprive me of my few recurrent pleasures in life, outside of crafting stars. You would not believe how many planets have laws against "horn fondling". Apparently, it's considered an extremely sexual gesture meant to be shared between mates only. Who knew?" Aster ignored Aisha's pining for more gifts. Of course, he had another gift for her, but she didn't need to know that right now. "Hm, food. I haven't eaten anything in four years. I've been trying this All Star diet." Aster began whistling a haunting tune that shook Olympus's foundations slightly,a s they continued to walk.
I get the feeling he's thinking about something I shouldn't know about...
"Mm-hm. Do you like fondling your """""niece's""""" horns? Bah, I don't care. Scratch away, if you feel like it, just don't do it too suddenly."
Aisha raised an eyebrow. Diet? Physical appearance was trivial, what would anyone need a diet for?
"WAIT JUST A MINUTE YOU'VE BEEN EATING STARS??? I mean, I know you can, but WHY? What if a black hole formed in your stomach?"

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

"No and I have my reasons. I'm just gonna go home...I'll see you whenever" She said as the volcano calmed down and she vanished in a puff of ash and smoke which was honestly to just annoy Dio. Back at Olympus Ventra stumbled around the grand marble floors, half drunk on expensive wine and ended up stripping over a stair and landing flat on her face on the pantheon floor. Decidedly not moving from that position and just laying there defeat on the floor by none other than herself

I get the feeling he's thinking about something I shouldn't know about...
"Mm-hm. Do you like fondling your """""niece's""""" horns? Bah, I don't care. Scratch away, if you feel like it, just don't do it too suddenly."
Aisha raised an eyebrow. Diet? Physical appearance was trivial, what would anyone need a diet for?
"WAIT JUST A MINUTE YOU'VE BEEN EATING STARS??? I mean, I know you can, but WHY? What if a black hole formed in your stomach?"

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"I like scratching you horns, kiddo. There's nothing else there to look into. If you want a pervert, Zeus is lurking around here somewhere, I'm sure." Aster was not bothered by her insinuation as he continued scratching between her horns and ears. He though head protuberances, especially stylish ones, were cute; was that so wrong?

"I was trying to tell a joke I heard. I was told that it is supposed to be a pun. Perhaps my delivery was lacking. Am I mistaken that all-star means to be composed wholly of outstanding performers or players? I was told that was the most apt denotation for this planet." Aster asked Aisha in an exceedingly polite and curious tone. He always got more formal and verbally geriatric when he made a mistake with local culture.

"I like scratching you horns, kiddo. There's nothing else there to look into. If you want a pervert, Zeus is lurking around here somewhere, I'm sure." Aster was not bothered by her insinuation as he continued scratching between her horns and ears. He though head protuberances, especially stylish ones, were cute; was that so wrong?

"I was trying to tell a joke I heard. I was told that it is supposed to be a pun. Perhaps my delivery was lacking. Am I mistaken that all-star means to be composed wholly of outstanding performers or players? I was told that was the most apt denotation for this planet." Aster asked Aisha in an exceedingly polite and curious tone. He always got more formal and verbally geriatric when he made a mistake with local culture.
"Well, yeah. 'Stars' can refer to celebrities, but you can't blame me. When it's you talking about stars it's only natural to assume you're referring to celestial bodies."
Two hundred years. Of course he'd have trouble with the lingo.
"It was kind of boring without you here... like, twice. Technology's been advancing exponentially, after all. And I've been poking around the Kepler system and building a secret weapons cache in my room, among other things. You can get a surprising amount of things done in two hundred years."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

"Well, yeah. 'Stars' can refer to celebrities, but you can't blame me. When it's you talking about stars it's only natural to assume you're referring to celestial bodies."
Two hundred years. Of course he'd have trouble with the lingo.
"It was kind of boring without you here... like, twice. Technology's been advancing exponentially, after all. And I've been poking around the Kepler system and building a secret weapons cache in my room, among other things. You can get a surprising amount of things done in two hundred years."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"I see. A miscommunication on both ends. Well it is now resolved." Aster said with a cheery tone.
"Well it's good to hear to missed me kiddo. Glad to see that progress is still happening on this planet; I worry sometimes. They were such late bloomers, you know?" Aster whispered into Aisha's ear as if he were telling her a secret. "I am proud to have another explorer in this branch of the family. I realize that as gods, you all have a duty to your planet and your worshipers but it is nice nonetheless. I must say that I have been nowhere near as productive as you. Honestly, I've been spending my time in assumed forms touring civilizations out in the far reaches of space. They have the most interestingly shaped planets out there."

"I see. A miscommunication on both ends. Well it is now resolved." Aster said with a cheery tone.
"Well it's good to hear to missed me kiddo. Glad to see that progress is still happening on this planet; I worry sometimes. They were such late bloomers, you know?" Aster whispered into Aisha's ear as if he were telling her a secret. "I am proud to have another explorer in this branch of the family. I realize that as gods, you all have a duty to your planet and your worshipers but it is nice nonetheless. I must say that I have been nowhere near as productive as you. Honestly, I've been spending my time in assumed forms touring civilizations out in the far reaches of space. They have the most interestingly shaped planets out there."
Aisha smiled.
"Glad to hear I did good."
The smile was a bit forced, as her brain had decided to start recalling all the times she could've been doing something productive. Well, shooting up that trench had technically been productive, but she wasn't going to talk to anyone about that.
"You weren't being useless. You can put all your knowledge about alien culture into a travel guide! It'd probably come in handy one day, and I can guarantee you'd make a lot of money."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Aisha smiled.
"Glad to hear I did good."
The smile was a bit forced, as her brain had decided to start recalling all the times she could've been doing something productive. Well, shooting up that trench had technically been productive, but she wasn't going to talk to anyone about that.
"You weren't being useless. You can put all your knowledge about alien culture into a travel guide! It'd probably come in handy one day, and I can guarantee you'd make a lot of money."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"Yes, and I shall call it The Star-crafter's guide to the Known and Unknown Universe. It would be the greatest guide that no one (besides me, Mother, and Father) would be able to use." His voice was dripping with sarcasm, but there was truth there as well. Any medium that could truthfully be called a guide of his travels would simply contain too much for any intelligent entity ti handle. It is one of the many reasons why Aster never simply tells people what is "on his mind". They'd probably explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back