• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

"No and I have my reasons. I'm just gonna go home...I'll see you whenever" She said as the volcano calmed down and she vanished in a puff of ash and smoke which was honestly to just annoy Dio. Back at Olympus Ventra stumbled around the grand marble floors, half drunk on expensive wine and ended up stripping over a stair and landing flat on her face on the pantheon floor. Decidedly not moving from that position and just laying there defeat on the floor by none other than herself
Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
Dio sighed, ordered the pasta to go, and poofed behind her in a small cloud of pale purple smoke. "Do you need a hug?" He asked sympathetically, before sitting down beside her.

Last edited:
Silva was bored. She had been mediating in her bedroom surrounded by incense, but now she wanted to talk to someone. She put on an outfit that she usually wore, stretching and walking out of her room. She decided to look for Dio, he was usually nice to her.

inspire-fashion-ideas-for-designs-with-boho-style-fashion-with-maquiagem-hippie-chic-anos-70-3-looks-passo-a-passo.jpg

"Yess" She wailed into the floor before rolling over into his lap, obviously on the verge of tears. Plain and simple, Ventra was a mess. "I don't even have friendss" She sniffled, looking out at the large room of the Pantheon. "I spend all my time working or sleeping, Bleehhhhh"

"Yess" She wailed into the floor before rolling over into his lap, obviously on the verge of tears. Plain and simple, Ventra was a mess. "I don't even have friendss" She sniffled, looking out at the large room of the Pantheon. "I spend all my time working or sleeping, Bleehhhhh"
Dio held her, and patted her back as she cried. "I'm your friend..." He said quietly, before hugging her a bit tighter. "Do.. do you not consider me a friend?"

"Its just a business partnership, seriously, I destroy some forests, I help them start and she maintains and keep them running, it's just a process we go through, tartarus, I barely talk to her." Ventra said as she sat up and placed herself next to the concerned party animal. "I'll just go a romance some humans or something, I mean that always seems to work for everyone else."

"Its just a business partnership, seriously, I destroy some forests, I help them start and she maintains and keep them running, it's just a process we go through, tartarus, I barely talk to her." Ventra said as she sat up and placed herself next to the concerned party animal. "I'll just go a romance some humans or something, I mean that always seems to work for everyone else."
"She 'like' likes you, though." Dio said with a smile, cuddling her happily. Her hair was soft. And he was fun to cuddle Probably because he never really gets to cuddle with her.
"Your hair smells nice~"

"It's the the flower, made it myself, a new design. That's what I do in my spare time. I design new plants. I am especially proud of the stuff I put in South America."

It was a big day for Tim. Well, actually a big day for all of them, but mostly him. Today was the day Zeus finally lifts the ban on visitors to the Laboratory. Timicus didn't seem to notice the big chains on the doors disappearing, but Timic did. As he was experimenting on one of Apollo's messengers, an air spirit or entity or something. The messenger was foolish enough to breach the Laboratory and try to steal some notes about leylines and the energy surrounding them. Timic was currently trying to turn it from a gaseous state to a solid, with little success and a lot of suffering on the messengers part. The doors swung open, the chains gone, lifting the ban for their misdeeds. Tim was practically jumping for joy, if he wasn't still cataloging the various notes about the beings residing in Poseidens realm. The thoughts in their minds varied. Tim- "Oh boy! I wonder if anybody will visit us after all this time! Of course, I'd have to catalogue their information in a roster." Timic- "Hmm. This air spirit seems to be mostly comprised of gases found in clouds and the upper layers of the Stratosphere. What possible purpose could Apollo have for wanting to steal our notes about the leylines on earth? Hmm." Timicus- "Demon blood toxicity.....-Incoherent rambling about metals and magic- Iron, cobalt and magnesium. OH! Demigod blood! I need demigod blood! Noo...... That wouldn't be feasible. The demon blood would counteract it. Damn. Damn. DAMN DAMN DAMN." The three kept about their work, the workshop finally getting some fresh air.

"Yes, and I shall call it The Star-crafter's guide to the Known and Unknown Universe. It would be the greatest guide that no one (besides me, Mother, and Father) would be able to use." His voice was dripping with sarcasm, but there was truth there as well. Any medium that could truthfully be called a guide of his travels would simply contain too much for any intelligent entity ti handle. It is one of the many reasons why Aster never simply tells people what is "on his mind". They'd probably explode.
Aisha scoffed.
"You can get lesser gods to proofread it. Or just have customers sign a waiver before buying. If nothing else, you wouldn't have to worry about forgetting things."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Vulcan closed his eyes, almost willing to let his mind rest just a moment and enjoy what rays of Helios... not that it would do much to him considering he was clothed from head to foot, and even if he wasn't, it wasn't like he could tan... sure he could choose to darken his skin whenever he wished, but he liked his tone as it was, but well... it... was the thought that counted, less so the physical aspect, he was getting off track.

He let his mind wander for the first time in what seemed like centuries, it was difficult for a deity like him to do so. To.. let go. He was a creator, his mind and body desired to create, be it something interesting and new or perhaps just something of beauty or even a simple carving of an animal that any bored hunter could replicate. It was peaceful, not quite as peaceful as he was when he was lost in his creations, when time gave way to the simple, and methodical, motions of his hands, the sweat that poured down his deformed body as his soul created something unlike himself, something... precious.

Vulcan's temproariy peace was interrupted when the mountain shook, the marble bench bouncing and jarring his body. He gritted his teeth in annoyance, some deity, likely one of the ones who prefer large physical manifestations or maybe Zeus was getting beaten up by Typhon again, something he had enjoyed immensely and had 'misplaced' all his more intense godly weaponry when Zeus had come seeking assistance, but whatever it was, it was painfully jarringly rude.

Vulcan rubbed his sore shoulders, his next project would need to be carving new benches, maybe with some kind of cushion, or perhaps a gel lining.. either way, he was going to do some remodeling.

Last edited:
Aisha scoffed.
"You can get lesser gods to proofread it. Or just have customers sign a waiver before buying. If nothing else, you wouldn't have to worry about forgetting things."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
Aster shook his head as Aisha tried to hep the situation; she simply could not understand, but he was actually glad that she couldn't. It'd make life that much more boring. "Anyway, I wouldn't make a guide like that. Some things in this universe need to be experienced first-hand. Some things only a select few are meant to know. Besides, I'm barred from intentionally altering the fate of the universe on such a large scale. I'm not bitter about it though. Everyone has a role, and I know mine. Come on kiddo, let's give up the search until after lunch." He leaned down and placed a kiss on Aisha's forehead. "Now, why don't you select a place to eat? I don't think my favorite venues would be aound; they were already considered old-fashioned 200 years ago."

Aster shook his head as Aisha tried to hep the situation; she simply could not understand, but he was actually glad that she couldn't. It'd make life that much more boring. "Anyway, I wouldn't make a guide like that. Some things in this universe need to be experienced first-hand. Some things only a select few are meant to know. Besides, I'm barred from intentionally altering the fate of the universe on such a large scale. I'm not bitter about it though. Everyone has a role, and I know mine. Come on kiddo, let's give up the search until after lunch." He leaned down and placed a kiss on Aisha's forehead. "Now, why don't you select a place to eat? I don't think my favorite venues would be aound; they were already considered old-fashioned 200 years ago."
Aisha smiled.
"Sobrino de Botín. Founded in 1725. Two hundred and ninety-two years old. My treat, you probably wouldn't be able to figure out the currency, anyway. I can hide my horns, but do you have any sort of disguise..?"

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Aisha smiled.
"Sobrino de Botín. Founded in 1725. Two hundred and ninety-two years old. My treat, you probably wouldn't be able to figure out the currency, anyway. I can hide my horns, but do you have any sort of disguise..?"

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"1725 huh? I have suck fond memories, and a couple regrets as well. I'm assuming that you mean my form would cause mortal distress. I agree. Allow me a second to change clothes." He tapped the side of his chin a few times, in thought before snapping his fingers. "I know". He changed his appearance in a dull, blue wave of light.
Aster.png
"How is this?" He asked Aisha with laughter dancing in his eyes.

Ishtar stood near the edge of Olympus, watching the world below with a apathetic and somewhat sour expression without a word. She appeared to be examining the scenery that was beneath her, possibly looking for something or maybe even someone among the many buildings and trees that kept her from seeing absolutely everything in the humans' world. After a few minutes of silently searching for whatever she had her eye out for she seemed to become agitated.

With a slight huff, narrowed eyes, and knitted eyebrows she turned her head away from what she saw irritably. "The human world has had absolutely nothing to offer me recently. It has become so much...duller." she said resentfully to herself, obviously not too happy with her own conclusion.

The goddess was bored and both the human world and Olympus (surprisingly) seemed to be extremely peaceful. Nothing seemed to be happening in either place that was of any interest to her and any worshiping alter that she had was only collecting dust at the moment.

Sure, like any other god and their mother (or father in this case since most of them seem to be the offspring of the ''All Mighty Zeus'') she could go down to the human world and sleep with a bunch of mortals to sate her boredom but unlike what seemed to be the majority she thought that the people of this time were too bland and naive to touch her in any way least to say even consider letting any one of them be her lover. It sickened her to even think about it, honestly.

Having seen everything she thought she needed to see and finding no other reason to continue standing there alone Ishtar was off to her own place to rest for a little while.

Maeve

The nymph was sitting crosslegged in the garden, an older gen iPod in her hand, shuffling through a playlist of bands no one had probably ever heard of. She liked it anyways. She played with her hair, observing nature around her as a magnolia blossom grew and bloomed in her hair. Finally, after a long and boring search through her playlists, she settled on a song, sighing as she settled down on her back in the grass, enjoying the sun and breeze. Earth's plants were nice, but Olympus's gardens were like their finest botanical garden on steroids. Amazing.
{open for interaction}

Silva was lonely and bored, and soon she saw Dio sitting on the steps with Ventra. She blushed a little bit just seeing the stunning goddess, but she took a deep breath and tried to act casual. "Hello," she said kindly, smiling at the two, being her usual calm and peaceful self.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

"Oh hey Silva, I was going to ask you about how the rainforests were doing but after what I heard about deforestation.....I don't want to know...I guess they'll be surprised when a small volcano in the middle of the jungle blocks them off.." Ventra said laying on her back. "How have you been holding up?"
#
P Paint The Wind

"Oh hey Silva, I was going to ask you about how the rainforests were doing but after what I heard about deforestation.....I don't want to know...I guess they'll be surprised when a small volcano in the middle of the jungle blocks them off.." Ventra said laying on her back. "How have you been holding up?"
#
P Paint The Wind

Silva sighed softly when she mentioned the deforestation. "I'm doing the best I can, people just have no respect for natural life anymore." Silva sat next to her. "Needless to say, I'm stressed. I've been meditating more to try and calm down. How about you?"

Del
"Dio!"
Delphine's sharp cry could draw anyone out of their thoughts. The typically reserved goddess was practically tripping over herself (which wasn't hard when you couldn't see your own feet over your stomach) running to grab her husband, barreling into him with a gleeful squeal.
"They're kicking again! They're kicking again!!" She squeaked, disrupting the entire scene and grabbing his hand. "Feel it!" She stuck his hand onto her stomach, pressing his palm against the tiny kicking feet from inside her.
"See?! Isn't it cute! They're so tiny!!" She paused, "I'm so sorry, I've interrupted..."

Maeve
The nymph was sitting crosslegged in the garden, an older gen iPod in her hand, shuffling through a playlist of bands no one had probably ever heard of. She liked it anyways. She played with her hair, observing nature around her as a magnolia blossom grew and bloomed in her hair. Finally, after a long and boring search through her playlists, she settled on a song, sighing as she settled down on her back in the grass, enjoying the sun and breeze. Earth's plants were nice, but Olympus's gardens were like their finest botanical garden on steroids. Amazing.
{open for interaction}

A silent, long, muscular body slithered through the grass. He kept his arms to his sides to stay streamlined, his eyes catching sight of not grass but another being. He flicked his tongue in and out, he could taste it as well, he could smell something different and not godlike. But still mystical. He moved closer, until he was close enough for his hood to block half her face from the sun.

Maeve
Maeve looked up, subtly confused as to why she couldn't feel the warmth of the sun on one of her cheeks. Her green eyes fluttered open, taking in the snake-man above her. She didn't seem concerned, oddly enough; in fact, she seemed relaxed at the sight of him. She removed an earbud, the music still blasting into her other ear.
"Are you a hallucination, or are you actually here? I'm still kinda tripping." She murmured, casually observing the creature hovering over her.
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Maeve
Maeve looked up, subtly confused as to why she couldn't feel the warmth of the sun on one of her cheeks. Her green eyes fluttered open, taking in the snake-man above her. She didn't seem concerned, oddly enough; in fact, she seemed relaxed at the sight of him. She removed an earbud, the music still blasting into her other ear.
"Are you a hallucination, or are you actually here? I'm still kinda tripping." She murmured, casually observing the creature hovering over her.
VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Well that was an... Odd behavior. But that did not concern him, "I am real, I assure you" He said, backing off and coiling up with his upper body still upright. "You are warm blooded, no?" He asked.

Maeve
She nodded, pursing her lips.
"Yep, warm blooded as they come."
She was being pretty calm about this all, which was odd in of itself, but I mean, what do you expect from a nymph? She can turn into a goddamn tree.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back