• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

Theios

The sky was welcoming this morning as the loud thud of his wings flapping against the breeze seemed to echo around him. The white and silver two toned hues of his coat and mane/tail seemed to glisten as the sun danced along his equine frame. Lifting his head to glance up to the sun, Theios snorted and quickly folded his wings into his sides, now hurdling for olympus below him. Just before his hooves could reach the grass, his wings shot out from his sides like arrows as he then lightly came to stand on the soft surface. Lifting his head to the sky once more he let out a shrill whinny, almost in response a light breeze swept through to tangle his mane and tail. Perking his ears forward he could hear a small bustle from inside where he knew the rest of the gods would be waiting to start their day if they hadn't already finished. Theios inhaled deeply before moving himself to lay next to the trunk of a large tree, its canopy above him just barely covering him from the sun as the small rays of light broke through to continue to dance along his coat. Resting his head on the ground he then shifted his weight a little, letting his wings get comfortable beneath him.

Only a few moments had passed before the pegasus leaped up from the grass to stand on all fours, shaking out its mane. Theios couldn't relax as he then headed toward the door, once to the entrance his pegasus form was erupted into white,fluffy feathers. Emerging from the feathers he then pushed the doors open, his stocky figure being followed into the building by a small trail of feathers. Theios raised a hand to bat one from his gaze as he strolled forward toward the table to take a seat. Theios wore a pair of black pants, that were lose enough to be comfortable but yet still tight enough to wear. A pair of black boots on his feet and a bare chest to top it off. His bow an arrows sung across his shoulder and a long bladed sword on his hip.​
(Uh... this is in modern times....)

"Because their homey." Ventra gestured to the large and lush mountain side as she took the wine and carefully pouted It into a cup made of rubies. "Fine whine deserves a fine chalice." She added taking a long sip and sinking into her chair. "Soooo goood. Thank you."

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

"Tyr, I know how to fish. I'm just no good at it. I'll certainly watch you though, I have no problem with that," She chuckled, giving him the picture. "I'll go change."
Tyr smiled, and sat down on the couch, and let his mind wander. Bailey was always so nice to him. SHe was probably his best friend. "When was the last time we went out for a nice picnic?"
"Because their homey." Ventra gestured to the large and lush mountain side as she took the wine and carefully pouted It into a cup made of rubies. "Fine whine deserves a fine chalice." She added taking a long sip and sinking into her chair. "Soooo goood. Thank you."

Dio smiled happily, and sipped some of the wine from his own glass, before letting out a contented sigh. "So, how did you sleep tonight?" He asked inquisitively. "I didn't really sleep at all last night. I got Heracles drunk off his ass and we spent all night doing the horizontal mambo."

Uncle Aster

"Aww come on black holes aren't that bad. They're a great way to gain a couple hours on a trip if you know which ones lead to which white holes. Though, technically none of them should lead anywhere. Yeah, on second thought just steer clear. A couple of them are marked but since most people don't know their near a black hole until they're too close, it's not an exact science." Aster retracted his hand with a slight pout, which looked really weird on a face like his.

"So, where is everybody? Seems kinda quiet 'round here."

Stormyface Stormyface
(No i mean that Nox doesn't dress like a washed up gypsy queen. If she wanted to be naked, she just would be, and if she wanted to be clothed, she likes to be clothed in styles befitting her stature.)

Tyr smiled, and sat down on the couch, and let his mind wander. Bailey was always so nice to him. SHe was probably his best friend. "When was the last time we went out for a nice picnic?"

Dio smiled happily, and sipped some of the wine from his own glass, before letting out a contented sigh. "So, how did you sleep tonight?" He asked inquisitively. "I didn't really sleep at all last night. I got Heracles drunk off his ass and we spent all night doing the horizontal mambo."

"I don't know. Maybe a year or two?" Bailey said from her room while she was changing into what she normally wore in the human world. A hoodie, a tank top, booty shorts, and converse. "You were datibf that one girl for a while, and she didn't like me. At all."

Vulcan gently lifted the small metal bird he had spent the last days crafting. It was a tiny thing, no more then four inches tall, its body crafted from solid gold. Each and every feather was hand carved onto it with a precision that no man or machine could ever hope to match, in fact, if it wasn't for the fact it was gold, it would look just like a little canary ready to pounce off his hand, but such small statues are parlor tricks and not something he would have wasted days on. Vulcan leaned closer to the small little bird and breathed life into it, the gears moving as the bird awoke in his hands, stretching its wings, its head bobbing left and right as its small ruby eyes took in the surroundings around it. That spark of intelligence deep within those red eyes are what made it worth spending days upon. While it did not truly 'think' as a human or god, it was far more clever then any normal bird... and he had given it feelings, something even now he deeply regretted. Life was easier without them, and for this little bird, that would be a gift... it would likely become a curse. Passed around and sold constantly, shifting hands over and over again... but he had faint hope that, maybe, someday, the little creation would end up in the hands of someone who would love his creation and the bird could understand, and appreciate, that love and devotion. A fool's hope, but he was a fool. Not even a charming one at that.

He limped to a nearby window, opening up with his free hand and holding the bird up, "Time to go little one," Vulcan said, his voice coming out metallic as it bounced back from his steel mask, the little bird tilted his head at him for a few seconds before its wing shot out and it took out to the sky, giving only a soft cry as it left... The first destination was already set, it would go to a small girl in the Sudan, lost her leg to a landmine left behind by the local 'freedom fighters'. Landmines.. the mere thought of them was almost enough to bring him to his knees, from all his creations, from all those he inspired... that was the one he was the most ashamed of. Even the nuclear arsenal did not bring the same feelings of shame as the landmine did.

Vulcan pushed himself away from the ledge and called forth a small metallic cane to his hand as he leaned on it for support. The bird would not stay with the child for long. Her parents would likely sell it for a parcel so they could feed their children.. the man who purchased it would likely turn around and sell it again, but for a few days, he would give the little girl a gift, if she could not walk on her own, then for only a few days, he would let her imagination fly like a bird... and once the bird was sold, he had planned to forge the girl a new leg crafted from iron once she was 'marked' from the bird, marked with a small anvil brand, a sign that the young maimed girl was under his vigil now, not the greatest of protection for he was not a powerful deity like Ishtar (@Kira Times ) but it would be enough to ensure she lived till adulthood.

His 'good deed' of the day done, Vulcan hobbled to the door to his workshop and pushed it open, fighting the desire to cover his eyes with his arm as the intense light nearly blinded him, the price for staying in a dark workshop for days on end, he mused. His eyes fell on the large form of the celestial god, Astar, likely speaking with someone. Seems the star god had returned, but either way, he didn't feel like stories, so Vulcan decided he would go for a walk.. or.. well.. go for a hobble would likely be the more apt word for it. Turning towards a small path towards.. he wasn't sure,
he started along his great and mighty hobble path, his leg already groaning in protest at having to move around so much, it was going to be a long day, he could feel it in his mangled skeleton.

Uncle Aster

"Aww come on black holes aren't that bad. They're a great way to gain a couple hours on a trip if you know which ones lead to which white holes. Though, technically none of them should lead anywhere. Yeah, on second thought just steer clear. A couple of them are marked but since most people don't know their near a black hole until they're too close, it's not an exact science." Aster retracted his hand with a slight pout, which looked really weird on a face like his.

"So, where is everybody? Seems kinda quiet 'round here."

Stormyface Stormyface
(No i mean that Nox doesn't dress like a washed up gypsy queen. If she wanted to be naked, she just would be, and if she wanted to be clothed, she likes to be clothed in styles befitting her stature.)
"I... have no clue. They might've all gone to sleep at the same time, or more likely got hangovers from some party. Or maybe they're dying off 'cause nobody remembers them."
Aisha frowned slightly at that thought. That couldn't really happen... right? Or was she only being sustained by an anime character loosely based on obscure myths?
"Well, I'll walk around with you if you want. Didn't have much else to do today."
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
(Probably would've been a great halloween costume tbh)

Nekros & Magus
"I still don't understand why father made me bring you here" Nekros groaned as he and his brother formed in front of the Olympian gates. "I was supposed to be coming to live here alone not bring my stupid 'ray of sunshine' brother'" Nekros mumbled as he walked through the gates and up the stairs.

"Nekros wait up!" Magus ran to catch up with his fast waking brother, "it's not my fault dad wanted you to bring me up here....its better than living in the underworld" he gave a small chuckle and walked beside him.

"oh whatever, just don't expect me to be around you all the time" Nekros groaned walking ahead of his brother.

"didn't ask you to be near me αγενής" Magus grumbled speed walking to catch up to his rude brother.
The boys continued to bicker and argue as they walked down the hall

((Open))

"I sleep great, I think I was out , two thousand and five hundred years this time, I only had this morning to adjust to the new stuff, my little mountains have blossomed into beautiful volcanos, I am quite proud of Vesuvius, got rid of those meddlesome Romans. Though it seems belief in us is still strong. Anyways about those broads.." she continued as she drank nearly all the wine.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer (I'm going to assume it's modern times but people still worship the Greek Gods)

Uncle Aster

"Oh no they are definitely out and about. I can sense that much. Thanks to Helio, then Apollo, though, I can't sense much more than that. I'm always reminded how much of a love/hate relationship I have with this solar system. Don't be so pessimistic anyway. At least you kids are being worshiped by name. I'm present in every culture in existence, and none of them get my name right just because I like to change outfits a lot. Some of them even got me confused for a female because I didn't know how their anatomy worked. On the upside, I am a dragon to civilization two galaxies over. Come on kid, lets go find the others. I wanna unload these presents then go and check out the locals. Maybe gift a couple mortals."

Stormyface Stormyface

Uncle Aster

"Oh no they are definitely out and about. I can sense that much. Thanks to Helio, then Apollo, though, I can't sense much more than that. I'm always reminded how much of a love/hate relationship I have with this solar system. Don't be so pessimistic anyway. At least you kids are being worshiped by name. I'm present in every culture in existence, and none of them get my name right just because I like to change outfits a lot. Some of them even got me confused for a female because I didn't know how their anatomy worked. On the upside, I am a dragon to civilization two galaxies over. Come on kid, lets go find the others. I wanna unload these presents then go and check out the locals. Maybe gift a couple mortals."

Stormyface Stormyface
"Must be some pretty complicated anatomy for you to get confused... although I suppose thinking in terms of human biology wouldn't get you far elsewhere. Fungi have tons of different genders, after all, and they're native here."
She started walking off in a random direction. Explorer's instinct, they'd probably find something interesting eventually.
"What have mortals done to earn your gifts..? Do you even have gifts that wouldn't cause another Age of Enlightenment?"

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

"I sleep great, I think I was out , two thousand and five hundred years this time, I only had this morning to adjust to the new stuff, my little mountains have blossomed into beautiful volcanos, I am quite proud of Vesuvius, got rid of those meddlesome Romans. Though it seems belief in us is still strong. Anyways about those broads.." she continued as she drank nearly all the wine.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer (I'm going to assume it's modern times but people still worship the Greek Gods)
(Right on the nose.)
Dio frowned, before he stood up and summoned a pillow for him to sit on. His butt hurt, like, a lot (for obvious reasons). "Jeez, when they say Herc packs a club, they mean more than his weapon.." He said under his breath, before the bottle of wine miraculously began to fill itself once more.
"So what about the Maenads?"

"I don't know. Maybe a year or two?" Bailey said from her room while she was changing into what she normally wore in the human world. A hoodie, a tank top, booty shorts, and converse. "You were datibf that one girl for a while, and she didn't like me. At all."
"Mortals don't count, you know that." Tyr said, before he had to hide his dropped jaw at her somewhat scandalous appearance. I mean, dat ass, amiright?
"Y-you know that we're just going for a picnic, right?"

"Mortals don't count, you know that." Tyr said, before he had to hide his dropped jaw at her somewhat scandalous appearance. I mean, dat ass, amiright?
"Y-you know that we're just going for a picnic, right?"

She looked down at what she was wearing, "Yeah,so? I always wear this," She said with a shrug. "Besides, it's like 102 down there, it's annoying."

She looked down at what she was wearing, "Yeah,so? I always wear this," She said with a shrug. "Besides, it's like 102 down there, it's annoying."
"Um.. It's gonna be 70 degrees (Fahrenheit, of course)." Tyr said, shaking the thought of what else she was wearing. Specifically what she wasn't wearing.
"You might wanna put on some yoga pants or something.."

"Um.. It's gonna be 70 degrees (Fahrenheit, of course)." Tyr said, shaking the thought of what else she was wearing. Specifically what she wasn't wearing.
"You might wanna put on some yoga pants or something.."

"Why?" She plopped herself down and dramatically drapped herself across him. "What? Do I not look nice?"

Last edited:
"Why?" She plopped herself down and dramatically drapped herself across him. "What? Do I not look nice?"
Needless to say, Tyr was not really ready for that. "N-n-no! I-I didn't mean to say that, b-but I don't want you to catch a cold o-or anything..!" Tyr said, his face turning bright red.

"I don't even know myself. I just wan't to kick back and finally get some action and romance in my life. I spent thousands of years working and then I don't have time for anything else. I'm done. I'm just going to stick with the present for now. I...Ugh, I can't remember if I even had sex, I don't even have children besides my precious little cyclopses and I make them from gods damn ash n' clay. You seem to have all that figured out." Ventra huffed after finishing her rant, causing the nearby volcano to shudder slightly like a small tremor.

Needless to say, Tyr was not really ready for that. "N-n-no! I-I didn't mean to say that, b-but I don't want you to catch a cold o-or anything..!" Tyr said, his face turning bright red.

She giggled. "Gods dont get human sicknesses dummy. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some other people there, maybe even with booze. So let's go Tyrian."

Last edited:
"Must be some pretty complicated anatomy for you to get confused... although I suppose thinking in terms of human biology wouldn't get you far elsewhere. Fungi have tons of different genders, after all, and they're native here."
She started walking off in a random direction. Explorer's instinct, they'd probably find something interesting eventually.
"What have mortals done to earn your gifts..? Do you even have gifts that wouldn't cause another Age of Enlightenment?"

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
Uncle Aster

"Well some of the peoples out there have genders more complicated than fungi. Some of them have gender compositions more complicated than human societies and they can change them the way we change clothing, and they have "dress codes" and "fashion do's and don'ts" if you will." Aster shuddered visibly as he remember a particular god of fertility that had taken a fancy to him; the seduction techniques he/it used were insidiously effective and Aster regrets it to this day. "But anyway, mortals do plenty of things to earn many different kinds of gifts. I know you find it hard to believe, but I can bestow gifts that don't change the course of history, I just choose not to. It's more fun to make a Galileo or an Einstein than a Fred Astaire or an Errol Flynn. I thought you liked the gifts I gave."

Uncle Aster

"Well some of the peoples out there have genders more complicated than fungi. Some of them have gender compositions more complicated than human societies and they can change them the way we change clothing, and they have "dress codes" and "fashion do's and don'ts" if you will." Aster shuddered visibly as he remember a particular god of fertility that had taken a fancy to him; the seduction techniques he/it used were insidiously effective and Aster regrets it to this day. "But anyway, mortals do plenty of things to earn many different kinds of gifts. I know you find it hard to believe, but I can bestow gifts that don't change the course of history, I just choose not to. It's more fun to make a Galileo or an Einstein than a Fred Astaire or an Errol Flynn. I thought you liked the gifts I gave."
"I like the gifts you give me. That doesn't mean I like whatever fetish outfits you give the other goddesses or what-have you. You should totally make some Geralts of Rivia, if you're taking requests. I'm not like those other girls, but I still have needs..."
Aisha coughed and turned to a different subject.
"I wonder if we can just switch? I mean, plenty of gods can change into animals or old women to put curses on people. Zeus was even a shower of gold coins, once. Shouldn't be that hard to edit the anatomy... then again, there're some things you just shouldn't explore. My needs aren't that prevalent yet."
Great job, Aisha. Keep bringing up awkward situations around Uncle. He better not think you're dropping hints...

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

"I like the gifts you give me. That doesn't mean I like whatever fetish outfits you give the other goddesses or what-have you. You should totally make some Geralts of Rivia, if you're taking requests. I'm not like those other girls, but I still have needs..."
Aisha coughed and turned to a different subject.
"I wonder if we can just switch? I mean, plenty of gods can change into animals or old women to put curses on people. Zeus was even a shower of gold coins, once. Shouldn't be that hard to edit the anatomy... then again, there're some things you just shouldn't explore. My needs aren't that prevalent yet."
Great job, Aisha. Keep bringing up awkward situations around Uncle. He better not think you're dropping hints...

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
"I have you know that I have never once made a fetish outfit for anyone. Why would I even want to use magic? It is convoluted and I can easily do better without a thought." Being out-of-the-loop for 200 years means you are not the most caught up on present-day word denotations, at least not human ones or anything human vocal cords could produce without injury. "Besides, if you wanted a star-studded man friend, I know this nice prince in the next galaxy who would literally worship you. Unfortunately, he's not made of stars like this body is, but he still shines, and his hearts and reproductive organs are in the right place. I heard his skills were legendary..." Aster cast Aisha a sideways glance and a wink that could've meant a world of different things, none of them were decent or family friendly.

"On the note of switching genders. I would suggest you stick to what you've got. When gods change into other forms, they're really just weaving a bag of power and stuffing their divinity inside it. Then, they push, pull, nip, stretch, and tuck that bag into whatever form tickles their fancy that lies reasonably within their domain. Inside that bag, they are still whatever form they most identify with. Zeus is a king, and a prat read brat, he is usually the exception when it comes to transformations. Honestly, I wonder if Dionysus is, in fact, god of his own domain, because Sir Lightning spends more time between legs than between clouds."

"I have you know that I have never once made a fetish outfit for anyone. Why would I even want to use magic? It is convoluted and I can easily do better without a thought." Being out-of-the-loop for 200 years means you are not the most caught up on present-day word denotations, at least not human ones or anything human vocal cords could produce without injury. "Besides, if you wanted a star-studded man friend, I know this nice prince in the next galaxy who would literally worship you. Unfortunately, he's not made of stars like this body is, but he still shines, and his hearts and reproductive organs are in the right place. I heard his skills were legendary..." Aster cast Aisha a sideways glance and a wink that could've meant a world of different things, none of them were decent or family friendly.

"On the note of switching genders. I would suggest you stick to what you've got. When gods change into other forms, they're really just weaving a bag of power and stuffing their divinity inside it. Then, they push, pull, nip, stretch, and tuck that bag into whatever form tickles their fancy that lies reasonably within their domain. Inside that bag, they are still whatever form they most identify with. Zeus is a king, and a prat read brat, he is usually the exception when it comes to transformations. Honestly, I wonder if Dionysus is, in fact, god of his own domain, because Sir Lightning spends more time between legs than between clouds."
Aisha cackled.
"As it should be... that always confused me. My dad's a god of storms as well, but not the same person..? I think Zeus spends so much time pointedly not paying attention to his wife he's completely revoked his duties and someone else stepped in. And I'll have to pay that prince a visit... I always wondered what being a god-queen was like."
Aisha rubbed her chin, trying to think of anything else she should talk about before she forgot.
"Oh, yeah. Do they have any memes elsewhere in the cosmos? Y'know, ideas passed along and repeated, like that bunny illusion. Asking for an... acquaintance."

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly
(Yay memes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back