• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings welcome to my space ⍟ casual 1x1 search ⍟ open

Kitty-McJams

b07b5bbfc32b4958810d59a79cd3aac9.gif

Welcome to my space...
My Info::
  • I've been roleplaying off-and-on for about 7ish years
  • I'm a literate, semi-adv RPer (I average about 3 detailed paragraphs a post)
  • Given the previous statement, I do try to match the length of my partner's posts
  • I aim to respond daily or every other day, but I have times when I can't.
  • I'll let you know if I ever can't respond!
  • I'm totally okay if you can't respond or are no longer into any RP.
  • I love making character sheets and plotting with my partner.
  • I have a discord if you need/want to do plotting on there.
Genres/Plots::
Note: These aren't in any particular order.
  • Fantasy: I'm really a fan of any and all kinds of fantasy. Magic entices my creativity and exotic races tickle my fancy. This is my go-to genre and it's the one I have the most experience with. I really like it when there's a main overarcing quest in Fantasy RPs.
  • Romance: Love romance of all kinds, however I have mostly only done your typical BxG. I'm open to attempting GxG or NBxG, but I don't think I would be too good at BxB. I'm okay with playing males, though.
  • Sci-Fi: I like sci-fi, however it is not really a genre I mainly RP. I'm looking to change that.
  • Post Apocalyptic: Zombies. Need I say more? (JK, I like all kinds of post-apocalyptic worlds).
  • School/College: There's no beating a classic school-setting RP.
  • Slice-of-Life: I love slice-of-life based RPs. A slow pace can be refreshing, though that is not to say all slice-of-life RPs are slow.
  • Supernatural: As a fan of the unexplained, I would be a fool to say that I'm not interested in playing a supernatural RP.
Fandoms::
Note: I'll add more as I think of them.
  • Video Games: Elder Scrolls (Oblivion/Skyrim), Stardew Valley, Glitched (an indie RPG), Cattails, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Sonic.
  • Shows/Anime: Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Hetalia, Various RomCom Anime (just DM series name and I'll let you know), Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, ATLA/LoK, SVTFOE, Kipo, The Good Doctor, Firefly, The Rookie.
  • Other: Warrior Cats, MCL, Eldarya, Several Webtoons comics (again, just DM for specifics).
What I'm Looking For::
  • A literate RPer. I'm not too stressed about post length.
  • A person who will communicate/plot with me.
  • I'd prefer someone who is 18+ for the simple reason any younger would be awkward to RP with (I'm 21, if you'd like to know).
  • Right now, I'm just wanting to RP, doesn't much matter what to me.

Last edited:
I don’t usually do 1x1 but I’m craving RP and I’ve got some wild sci fi ideas, so if you wanna play around with some world building, hit me up maybe?

While I'll admit up front that I'm a bit inexperienced in terms of doing 1x1 RPs, I'm also a big fan of Hetalia so I'd really like to give it a shot if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back