• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Eastview (Just a basic college group?)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Nothing too fancy for this interest check, but would anyone be down for a basic college group? It would follow students at a private college and just follow the day to day dramas and shenanigans they get into? Eastview would be in a small town, that's really only known for the school and its great academics, so there would be lots of activities and such. It's a very basic idea, but it could be fun to build it together as we go. Idk, let me know if you're interested!

Interested. Keep me updated

Last edited:
Character Sheet & Rules
Hi all! Thanks for your quick interest! I have the character sheet link, which will be at the end of this post, but did just wanna throw out a few tiny rules.

1. all players must be 18+
2. pls have and keep up with discord for ooc purposes
3. in all responses try and push out at least 2 paras
4. I'm gonna make it application based just so things don't get out of hand, but with that being said feel free to have up to three charas!
5. BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL!!!

Okay, that's it, here's the application!

Just had half of a charactersheet done and then chrome updated and deleted it
Internally Screaming Kerry Washington GIF

Hi all! Thanks for your quick interest! I have the character sheet link, which will be at the end of this post, but did just wanna throw out a few tiny rules.

1. all players must be 18+
2. pls have and keep up with discord for ooc purposes
3. in all responses try and push out at least 2 paras
4. I'm gonna make it application based just so things don't get out of hand, but with that being said feel free to have up to three charas!
5. BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL!!!

Okay, that's it, here's the application!

Check it out! We're getting some great characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back