• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome To Columbia : New America, New Heroes - A Super Power RP

The usual then

Make sure to get an A-ok from GM first to see of it matches the lore!

Also there's a character with similar concept called Clockwork already

The usual then

Make sure to get an A-ok from GM first to see of it matches the lore!

Also there's a character with similar concept called Clockwork already
Well, I can hardly play as the big ole snake here can I?

And aight. Once I get my CS up, I can see if the GM approves of the concept.

Also took a look at clockwork. Similar in general idea, way different in execution. Phalanx works as strength in numbers, after all.

Alright, question time: What're the other factions in America? How much of America is this New America composed of?

And other lore stuff like that, really.

TheFool TheFool
I'd love to join as an impressional 13 year old boy with too much power for his own good (with weaknesses that come with to balance, of course), but he wants to be a hero. If some of the older heroes could try to steer him right and keep him from villainous influence, that would be great XD

What do you think?

As much as I like that, I would recommend aging him up a bit. We already have one 13 year old - and this roleplay deals with so much mature and perhaps sophisticated content that it might pass over the head of an adolescent. Would it be in line with you plans to have him be... maybe 15 or 16?

Making a hero at the moment who is a several-thousand year old spiritual entity that possesses suits of armor.

Hey SirDerp! Good to see you.

As much as the idea sounds cool, I'd remind you that our Evos have only been around since the 1920s. And even then there was only a distinct few at that time. Having a character who is an ancient spirit doesn't really line up with any lore. If you want, you can DM me and we can try and work around this and develop your character in a way that they'd fit!

Alright, question time: What're the other factions in America? How much of America is this New America composed of?

And other lore stuff like that, really.

If you go to this page here - our lore overview.

And have a look through the maps and links. It will help you with what you're looking for!

Hm.. Mind if I make a character from Dixie? With that being said.. what's the government style in that place? Is it similar to what Columbia is? Or is it what is more imagined with pre-Civil War South- basically an aristocracy?

Hm.. Mind if I make a character from Dixie? With that being said.. what's the government style in that place? Is it similar to what Columbia is? Or is it what is more imagined with pre-Civil War South- basically an aristocracy?

Similar to Columbia. They have their own president and stuff. They're actually extremely tolerant. Something you wouldn't expect from a country made up of southern states. They're probably the most thriving country in North America, to be honest. Not much is established for them yet - so you're allowed to play around a tad.

TY. While I will make it a republic, I'll make it similar to England, in that there are definite social classes, and whatnot, if that's alright with you.

Still tolerant. Just some level of etiquette and whatnot. Make my person a son of a plantation owner or something.

TY. While I will make it a republic, I'll make it similar to England, in that there are definite social classes, and whatnot, if that's alright with you.

Still tolerant. Just some level of etiquette and whatnot. Make my person a son of a plantation owner or something.

I'd ask you not go too drastic with it however.

We have some established canon. President Long has an African-American wife and his VP is Asian. So the tolerance has to stay. It's kind of the main point of Dixie. They're doing better socially than anywhere else on the continent.

Alright, powers question now.

So, would an...anti-power person be alright? I was thinking of something along the lines of an antipower dude with some of those awesome bone swords the Black Dragons have. (Warhammer 40K)
download (4).jpg
Just look at the claws. Armor is cool and all.... but this ain't Fallout yet. xD.

Oh, and TY. Don't worry, I won't go completely Pre-Civil War. Just that kind of...overall social structure?

As much as I like that, I would recommend aging him up a bit. We already have one 13 year old - and this roleplay deals with so much mature and perhaps sophisticated content that it might pass over the head of an adolescent. Would it be in line with you plans to have him be... maybe 15 or 16?

Hey SirDerp! Good to see you.

As much as the idea sounds cool, I'd remind you that our Evos have only been around since the 1920s. And even then there was only a distinct few at that time. Having a character who is an ancient spirit doesn't really line up with any lore. If you want, you can DM me and we can try and work around this and develop your character in a way that they'd fit!

If you go to this page here - our lore overview.

And have a look through the maps and links. It will help you with what you're looking for!
Good to see you too mate. And don't worry about it boss, s'pose I missed that bit of the lore. Makes a bit of sense why there was nothin' before the 20th century with Evo's then.

Also, what's goin on in New England lorewise?

Could I go with him being 14?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back