• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Welcome Aboard the Starship! (OPEN, Captain needed)

@UnknownSection: You could be a Comms Officer, responsible for communicating with everybody and issuing Red Alerts. Or you could create a new role for yourself. Some ideas were listed above.

The player who took the role of Captain is currently indisposed, so I am in need of a new one. Any takers?

@Thinslayer will I take the old captains character or should I make a new one?

Greetings! May I ask if there are any positions still available? Perhaps a better question would be; is this even active anymore? Obviously it's been a while since any of the original posters have said anything in here.

Either way, I'd be interested in participating in something like this.

I plan on restarting this RP. It got off to an uninspiring start last time. So yes, positions are available, but they'll be more dynamic so we can keep moving if someone quits.

Ah, fantastic! I'd love to join this time around. 

It's a shame the rp fizzled out the first time, I suppose we'll all have to make sure that doesn't happen, eh?

I wanted to be the comms officer. Damn. What other roles are there still available?

@Thinslayer, I noticed a position needing filled, so I have for you one Medical Technicians And Personnel Officer, Ameila Reinhardt reporting for duty! (^_^)7 Someone's gotta keep everyone healthy and sane, don't you think? :3

Everyone's good to go. Let's start this thing! I'll notify everyone when the thread is up.

Wasn't sure if you were still accepting players, I threw my name in the hat for a character and didn't hear or see whether you were wanting them for that role, so I thought I'd just ask again for certainty :).

I will need a few hours to dream up an opening sequence, so sit tight. I'm also working on another private RP for me and some close friends, so there may be some delays.

Still didnt get an update on what roles were available. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back