• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Weight of the World

JD chuckled some as Angel cuddled him mom close "How was Javi?" He asked as he brought the menu out and sat down again with the two fo them. He chuckled again as Javi hid his face his Carmen's chest "Angelllll would you like some cheesecake?" He asked knowimg he loved the cheesecake from them

Max whimpered quietly and gave a small nod "Right.." she whispered before she fell silent for the rest of the trip. She let the driver drop him off at her father's before she made her way to her brother's place to pick up her daughter

Carmen laughed some as he looked up and nodded before cuddling her again, kissing his head and rocked him gently. “Gotta eat the carrot sticks first though okay?” She murmured, smoothing his hair back until he got up to go sit with the dog in the kitchen. “You know he’s just like his father.” She teased him

Lily jumped up when she saw her mom walk in and ran over. “Mommy! Mommy! Is daddy back now with you?” She asked her giggling and reaching to be picked up. She’d barely slept the night before she was so excited to see her dad. She didn’t quite understand why he had never been home before but she just knew he’d gotten in trouble for being naughty and he’d had to go away for a little while.

Max smiled wide as she saw her daughter hugging her tight as she ran into her arms "Hi baby girl, no daddy had to see Grandpa first. We'll see him later though okay? Go play with your cousin's I need to talk to your uncle." She murmured letting her run off before she went to find Tony

JD smiled softly at her chuckling a bit "Yeah he is, sometimes its scary." He said before he leaned over to kiss her gently. He picked up the phone and dialed the places number to put in their order

Carmen smiled tiredly kissing him back and held onto him, starting to feel a little dizzy but it passed and she went up to get Javi when she heard him crying, taking him down to JD once he was off the phone. “Say daddy I got my hair all messy while I was sleeping.” She cooed, passing him over to his dad while she cured up under a blanket.

Tony frowned some watching his niece start getting upset that her dad hadn’t come home like max had promised “Hey, what’s going on? Why isn’t he home yet?” He asked confused

JD smiled happily taking his second son into his arms "Oh both of them got cursed with my curls, poor things." He murmured before he kissed all over Javi's face keeping him close "You sleep good buddy?"

Max frowned some and shook her head trying to keep calm but soon she collapsed in her brother's arms and cried "He didn't want to see her....he wanted to see Dad first. He won't even acknowledge her." She told him quietly. Her brother had been a life saver through this time of Jon being gone. He had helped her through it all

Carmen smiled as he gave a yawn and then just smiled at his dad while she moved to curl up under a blanket. “Jorge... I don’t feel so good.” She mumbled rubbing g at her face. “I think I’m just gonna go to bed.” She told him quietly, getting up and kissed his cheek, heading up to go lay down.

Tony frowned some and sighed a little. “Give him some time. Five years is a long stretch to be inside and he’s not really had a chance to get to grips with her being his kid yet. He will get there.” He promised her.

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly as she started to calm down "Thanks Tony...I'm gonna go ahead and head home." She murmured before she called for Lily and grabbed her things "Lets go home baby girl."

JD frowned some as he placed Javi on his playmat for a moment before he helped her up "Alright beautiful, does Javi have any baby food in the fridge yet or is he getting a bottle for dinner?" He asked her as he walked her to bed

She shook her head some. “One in the cupboard.peas and carrots.” She mumbled and kissed his cheek getting tucked up in bed.

Angel looked up when his dad came back down and reached for cuddles. “Is mommy feeling sucky again?” He asked him. He was quite used at this point to his mom not doing well at all.

Lily nodded and reached for her hand to walk to the car. “Mommy what’s for dinner?” She asked her yawning a little and clutching her teddy.

JD looked over at Angel and gave a heavy sigh nodding some "Yeah bud she is." She said quietly before he ruffled his hair and sat down to play with his sons. As the evening went on he made sure the boys were fed, bathed, and put to bed at a reasonable timr before he made his way to Carmen.

Max helped get Lily in the car and gave a small shrug "I'm not sure yet baby, what sounds good to you?" She asked while she asked the driver to take them home

Carmel was awake again just laying in bed watching tv on a low volume, turning it off and rolling over to face JD instead, wolf whistling half heartedly as she watched him strip down and just smiled. “Hey handsome.”

“Can we have pizza?” She asked hopefully and gave her puppy dog eyes and a pout looking exactly like Jon for a second

Max gave a small smiled and nodded softly "We will see okay?" She murmured before she pushed some hair from her face. As rhey got home she thanked their driver before taking Lily up to the condo taking a deep breath as they walked in finding Jon freshly showered and sitting on the couch

JD smiled softly as he stripped down and crawled into bed with her "Hey beautiful." He murmured kissing her temple gently before he cuddled her close

Carmen smiled tiredly and curled in closer to him yawning big. “Mmm... I’m thinking we take them to the zoo tomorrow.” She murmured tiredly. “They just finished the big cat house remodel and Angel needs things he enjoys doing here.” She mumbled yawning big and resting her head on his shoulder, feeling his hand sneak up to her chest. “I’d ask what you’re doing but if you must know, yes it’s been acting up.” She muttered. Another big reason they’d moved to Chicago was for her to have better access to a very good cardiologist.

Jon looked up and sighed a little, ignoring Lily completely, just reaching for max. “Hey, you’ve got me for the weekend then I’m starting jobs on Monday.” He told her quietly.

Max frowned softly and gave a small nod before she sat on the couch and brought Lily over keeping her close "Lily this is your daddy....Jon..this is our daughter Lily." She said cautiously hoping he would atleast look at the little girl. She frowned though when he grunted a response and didn't even turn his head to look at them. She sighed heavily as Lily tried to wave and say hello to him before she ran off crying thinking she had upset him.

JD gave a small nod letting his hand slip up her shirt to feel her heart "That sounds fine,I'm sure he will love it." He murmured frowning when she informed him of it messing up "Anything we should be super concerned about at the moment?" He asked softly sighing heavily. They were at a bit of a stand still at the moment trying to figure out what was actually wrong with her heart

She shook her head and pecked his lips. “I wouldn’t keep that from you.” She promised. “Mmm you’re like a radiator though. So don’t move cause that’s nice.” She mumbled happily. “How’s work been going?” She asked him, holding his hands tightly and just watching him

He just shrugged a bit and continued getting some emails done on his phone. “We her go cry she’ll be fine.” He muttered. “Don’t look at me like that Maxine. I told you from the start that it wasn’t w good thing for you to be pregnant at that time.” He muttered.

JD chuckled and held her close still placing random kisses on her shoulder here and there "Works been good, very slow paced and not stressful thankfully. The most stress I have is getting a report or paperwork filed in a tinely manor." He explained smiling some

Max frowned as she watched him shaking her head some "You could have atleast said hello and looked at her. I've done everything I could to make you not so much of a stranger to her and you can't even say hello to her." She spat before she got up and went to comfort Lily in her room

She smiled tiredly and watched him. "Angel was telling me that he was telling all of his classmates and his teacher that his Daddy is an officer and his mommy just stays at home all day so we know who his favorite is." She teased him quietly, relaxing under his touch.

Jon frowned and shook his head some sighing heavily. "I never asked for a second kid after what happened!" He yelled after her, getting up and making his way out to the kitchen to get a drink.

jD chuckled and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck "Oh I'm pretty sure its you, he just doesn't understand your work." He murmured kissong her cheek gently

Max felt her anger start to boil at his words but quickly pushed it aside as she went into Lily's room "Lily-Belle? You okay baby?" She asked as she went over to her bed

Carmen giggled some and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's okay, if we ever get divorced, he'll see that you have to take me to the cleaners." She teased him gently, not meaning anything by it but frowned when he pulled away from her and she saw his face "Oh come on babe it was just a joke." She coaxed

Lily frowned and kept the covers over her head crying "Daddy doesn't want me!" She cried louder "You promised he would be excited!" She sobbed, moving to go sit in her closet with her cuddly toys, exactly as dramatic as her father

JD frowned some at her comment and pulled away some. He hated that he had taken a pretty decent pay cut since his transfer and it hard taken a hit to his pride a bit too that he couldn't provide at least equally to his wife.

Max sighed heavily and opened the closet door looking at her "He does want you baby girl, he just...he has a hard time showing it." She explained trying to console her daughter the best sher could

she rolled her eyes some and lay down to face away from him "Fine, be like that. You know goddamn well that I don't give a shit about all that. I was just making a joke." She muttered frowning, turning her side lamp off and continued facing away from him.

"But it's not fair! I want a Daddy too! And all the other kids at school have Daddies that love them!" She sobbed, crying into her mom's arms until she fell asleep

Max eventually carried her to bed after she had fallen asleep and sighed heavily. She walked out of the room and looked over at Jon taking a deep breath "Pizza for dinner tonight, that sound good?" She asked

JD kept his back turned to her for the night and soon fell asleep staying that way for most of the night

He grunted a little and stood up, "I don't care. Not even hungry." He muttered. "Why'd you keep it?" He slurred out to her. This wasn't Jon at all and she really didn't know the half of what he'd been through the past few years but he'd left prison broken this time round and he was saying things he would never have even thought before.

Carmen woke up early in the morning to go put Jojo out for his business then to go get the boys some breakfast and to get them dressed, finding Angel watching cartoons "Hey baby, did Daddy go for a run this morning?" She asked him, confused as to where JD had gone as his car was still in the drive but she couldn't find him while she got sat down to feed Javi for the morning.

Max frowned some and shook her head some "Because Jon, we wanted children together and I wasn't going to give up my possible only shot at being a mother." She muttered letting a few tears fall. This wasn't the man she had fallen in love with, he was someone else completely.

Angel nodded some and kept his eyes on his cartoons "Uh huh, he say he need to fix his head." He murmured and got up when she called him in for breakfast

She rolled her eyes some and just got him some cereal "Alright, you ready for the trip to the zoo today?" She asked him.. "Remember, you got $20 from your birthday money to spend alright?" she reminded him, kissing his head and sat down to burp Javi after he was done feedinig and she got herself back in her shirt just in time for JD to walk through the door "Hey handsome, coffee is ready to go when you are." She called to him, not about to argue in front of the kids.

He frowned shaking his head "Have kids for them to get murdered. Great idea." He slurred and headed to their room, collapsing into bed and snoring within a couple minutes

JD came in seeing all of them and gave a small nod "Thanks babe." He murmured kissing her temple gently making himself a cup and eating quickly before he went to take a quick shower.

Max gave a heavy sigh and shook her head some getting pizza ordered just in time for Lily to come out of her room "Hi baby, food will be here soon."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back