• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Weeb Seeking Weeb (My Hero Academia)

Poe

I'm a lady Poe.
Okay, hello. Hi. I'll be super brief here.
  • I'm an adult who only roleplays with adults (18+ is fine, 21+ is preferred)
  • I can average a post a day and write lots and lots, but I'm cool with whatever posting speed you're comfortable with.
  • I'm pretty friendly and love chatting OOC
  • I play female usually but I'm 100000% opening to doubling; you scratch my weeb back I'll scratch yours
I just rewatched all of My Hero Academia and I'm just obsessed. I don't mind Cannon/OC pairings, I just prefer to have the original cast in there somewhere so OC/OC isn't really my jam. I'm capable of playing just about anyone so just let me know what you're looking for. If you could play Bakugo, that'd be dope. But again, I'm flexible. Let's have a conversation!

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Im pretty decent at playing bakugou imo! Im a pretty slow replier, but I try to reply once a week or so! I'm mainly looking to do hanahaki based stuff or omegaverse based stuff so if that's not your cup of tea, that's totally chill! I am 18, so yeehaw. I generally do three paragraphs, but I can write up to a thousand words or more a post if I'm super invested in an idea! Feel free to hit me up if you'd like to plot something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back