• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Website Newcomer! Entertaining all story offers!

Marigoldia

Hello everyone~☆! Just signed up on this site after my old one became basically barren heh

Please call me Marigoldia or Mari for short! I'm a kinda experienced rper, been doin it for about 8 years now!
Right now I'm lookin for detailed fantasy adventure-thrillers!
Those genres are typically my favorite because theres so much possibilities with them!! I also really enjoy horror with dark psychological themes, who doesnt love a good spook? Since I have too much freetime an no rps going on right now, I'm pretty much open to discuss anything!

>>Oh!! Heres some tidbits yall may wanna know first though,

First is that I *suck* at playing real characters- like actual characters from media? Aang from ATLA? Maka from soul eater? stuff like that? I suck at them- I've done enough rping to admit that- I'm really best when I'm rping my ocs because they're not as defined yknow!

>>In rps, I typically write 3+ paragraphs, I think details is really how ya build a good story!

>>I rp characters of about every and any variation of gender and orientations! Even several aliens and other humanoids! I've snowballed a loooong list of ocs over the years, I can probably pick a different oc for every plot heheh

>I've also collected a list of story plot ideas over the years, in just about every genre! if you're thinkin about partnerin up, shoot me a message with the genre you wanna try~☆!

hey! i'd be interested in hearing some of your plots for whatever genre youre craving rn. ive got an interest check up right now if you wanna check that out and see if that takes your fancy, but if it doesn't i'd still definitely like to hear some of your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back