• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Web of Avalon (OOC/Discussion)

Characters
Here
It is very interesting. Silas is the white water mage, and everybody is going to like them for their heals.
Then there is Lillith, who is a dark mage. The team isn't going to like her, since her magic becomes a problem when she is using advanced or powerful spells. ( Lillith also has the power to change someone's gender. )

Well I guess it really just depends if she wants to express her "evil" or if she is in control. If she is in control and doesn't want to be evil, she doesn't have to show it! It all just depends on how you are planning to play out this character, unless you've made some plans with the quest master...

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 I am going to ask that you please stop assuming that everyone is going to hate Lilith. I may not be around, but I am looking to see what is happening. I don't want to be rude and I am not trying to limit what you do with your character. But since only couple of characters have been made not all characters will dislike Lilith.

I should have my character finished tomorrow. Ended up becoming absolute besties with my waitress and got home way later than I thought I would lol

PinkChiffon PinkChiffon No problem! I am moving pretty slowly myself because I am working on more parts of the roles. But I am excited to see your character.

*Staring at the tracker part that mentions sensing light or dark magic. Oh boy. That is going to be interesting.

OH yeah, Lilith is not going to be able to hide from them.

Yeah. Their interaction with each other is going to be extremely awkward.
Lillith: *Avoiding eye contact with the tracker, since their ability to sense magical auras is honestly terrifying.

Yeah, I wanted to throw in a character to make things more interesting.

Well, you did a great job with that. The tracker is probably going to wonder why the mages have a dark mage like Lillith in their group. ( To the tracker, they are the only one that sticks out a lot. )

I really enjoyed making the new characters. I hope that they live up to your guys' expectations.

The new magic mages: Sorry Cursed, but you aren't great with any of us.
Cursed aka Lillith: *Hugging the star and the warrior. I guess, I only need to be with them then.

I have a lot of ideas that I am looking forward to sharing with you guys.

I can't wait to see that, and you really did make the cursed mage a very very special case. None of the new magic mages work well with them, and the tracker might give Lillith an extremely concerned look towards them, since they know that they are a dark mage. ( I honestly feel bad for poor Lillith. )

I thought about making another dark mage role, but I decided against it. Dark mages typically work independently which is why none one's magic really works well with her.

I lowkey want to make the wanderer, gravitate to Lilith since they are the only mage from Earth.

Ooooo, and that makes sense. ( Besides from the star, since they need a limit for their magic output. The stormbringer might work, because their magic goes nuts like the star's fire magic, and I don't need to explain the warrior's earth magic. )

The Stormbringer would work well because of sporadic their magic can be.

Now that I think about it. It is kind of funny that Lillith has to limit the star and the stormbringer's magic, because of the fire magic. 😅

Fire magic is no joke magic. It is wild and dangerous, just like dark magic.

Yep. *Pointing at Lillith, who originally had fire magic. Meaning she still would have been a dangerous mage even if her bond wasn't killed by her. 😅

Do you want to talk about how your warlock character would react towards Lillith if the tracker brings up about what she is? ( She is the cursed mage btw. ) houseplant houseplant

Sure, I’m about to head to bed so I’ll reply in the morning, but Jason would probably be pretty skeptical but his curiosity would overpower any skepticism.
Do you want to talk about how your warlock character would react towards Lillith if the tracker brings up about what she is? ( She is the cursed mage btw. ) houseplant houseplant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back