• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Web of Avalon (OOC/Discussion)

Characters
Here

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone, usually I would try and make this a bit nicer looking, but I wanted to get this out to you so you can have a place to chat about your characters and any plot ideas you guys might want to get involved. As time goes on this will be a place where I am going to be posting most of the updates and information on the story. In due time I hope to make a general lore thread where I can post stuff about the places the characters may visit, about mages and other magic users, and things like that. I will also set up a post that contains information on the characters people make, that way anyone can make a quick reference here if they don't want to look through the sheets.

Anyway, please have fun and I will be watching to make sure everyone is getting along.

A placeholder for any updates that may come and the like.

A placeholder for where I am going to set up a thing for characters.

Thanks for making this for us! Can't wait to see what you got planned

Mods means do they have any piercings or tattoos. That kind of stuff.

Just a note, I am reading everyone's posted forms. I am working on the new roles and such so that is why I haven't said anything about them yet. They are all looking really good though.

Basically, Lillith's personality: I am upset, because I lost my best friend. The other mages might hate me. Even though, I am nice, and don't talk shit about my family.

It's kinda funny actually, I was building my character semi-blindly with the preset ideas in place, but somehow I made Silas someone who may actually help Lillith with her problem. You'll see what I mean if you read the CS I posted.

I know right. 🤣
Lillith: *Not being too close towards the group for a good reason.
Silas: *Turns around to look at Lillith, who isn't being close to the group. "Hey. Why are you not being near us?"
Lillith: "...You don't want to know why." *Doesn't want to mention her black magic, since it is the main reason why the web is being affected.

Last edited:
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Her black magic is not the sole reason the web is in disarray. She was used to make it worse, but it was not her magic alone.

Oh. Well, it is kind of her fault in a way. ( Even though, she had no control over her body before, because of the other black mage. )

But it wasn't her fault. Those who have been attacking the Web having doing this well before they interacted with Lilith.

The Cursed mage was forced into a place where they helped the destruction but even if they hadn't been forced to help the web would still would have been in danger.

I see, and the other mages would have still think that it was Lillith's fault. Even if she wasn't forced to do those horrible things by another black mage.

Well, if explained properly, Silas may be able to understand, thanks to his sympathetic character.

I hope Silas interacts correctly with everyone. Considering how healers usually work, keeping the team together seems to be a good combo. Granted, it is more of the Hermit's job, but I think having a second friendly member works better.

Hermit and Healer are both support characters.
Lillith: My magic ruins everybody's day besides the star. They are kind of an expectation.

Oof... yeaahhh... Lillith's got issues XD
We'll see if Silas or the Hermit does anything to help.

Well, Lillith was forced to kill her bond, and the other black mage controlled her. Now the other mages might think that she is evil if she mentions her black magic.
They really are cursed here.

This certainly will be an interesting chemistry then, won't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back