• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Web of Avalon (OOC/Discussion)

Characters
Here
i truly just imagine a warlocks golems looking like blitzcrank from league and it makes me laugh tbh

Lol. Jason is an interesting guy, and to be honest. The existence of light and dark magic are mysterious, since they are the only ones that doesn't have a fairimental based off them.
i truly just imagine a warlocks golems looking like blitzcrank from league and it makes me laugh tbh
I bet it would be funny.

Yeah, Jason is very big on like, not judging on the cover of the book, so he's just very friendly. Yeah! He really wants to learn more about it too.

HA, lets goo

i was thinking that it wouldnt be because of the magic- i kind of want it to be for their protection? like, perhaps their race is persecuted or enslaved where their from. the parents look passably human, but the hermit doesnt.

and then they become a walking magic battery and theyre forced further into isolation because thatd be valuable.

i tend to enjoy characters like that.
You can probably make this happen, since everybody besides from the wanderer aren't from earth. Everybody would be from a different world. 🙂

You can probably make this happen, since everybody besides from the wanderer aren't from earth. Everybody would be from a different world. 🙂
well even if they were all from the same world....being persecuted based on race is a real thing.

I'm down for a discord, and I know a trick or two, but I wouldn't put the staff on me tbh...
And I feel like my character will get along (or at least try) with everyone, as he tries to be kind and happy as well.

I read through his cs and he does seem really sweet ^^

I feel like a healer should be the hermit, in that they both should be characters that try to make the characters in the party feel like friends

Well, hermit and healer are there to make sure that everybody gets along with each other. ( Especially when they have a dark mage on their team. )

I feel like a healer should be the hermit, in that they both should be characters that try to make the characters in the party feel like friends
hermit tries to make help everyone get along because hes grown up terrified of other people and thinks the outside world is violent so the job of "make everyone friends" rests solely on the healers shoulders
gl

Poor hermit, and Lillith would understand his pain. She was forced to kill her beloved bond, and then forced to do evil things against her will by a dark mage.
In fact, if Lillith hears their story. She is probably going to hug them.

I like how everyone's developing lore before we even meet half the characters

actually, i have an idea....i havent written a good backstory filled with pain for a while.

okay i know what im doing

The wanderer is just trying to figure out how to survive, magic worlds were not predicted in their horoscope.

The star and Jason can help the wanderer out, and Lillith is going to need help with her black magic. They have no clue how it works, since the other black mage was the one who was controlling her body before they became bored of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back