• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Web of Avalon (OOC/Discussion)

Characters
Here
It's a good thing that Jason would be skeptical about Lillith, since dark mages is usually trouble makers. She is just an exception, because of the horrible situation they were in. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jason wants to learn how dark magic works, since her magic is unique. ( *Pointing at how there is no new magic mages for black magic. )

And for mobile pride left a mobile one under that you can read ^^

It's a good thing that Jason would be skeptical about Lillith, since dark mages is usually trouble makers. She is just an exception, because of the horrible situation they were in. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jason wants to learn how dark magic works, since her magic is unique. ( *Pointing at how there is no new magic mages for black magic. )
He probably would be interested in learning since he’s always enjoyed learning all the types of magic there are. He’d probably be more observant about it then straight up asking her though, since he’s a bit on the more shy side. He’s very interested in it though, so he’d be watching her a lot.

Jason is going to enjoy Lillith's company, since she isn't a bad person. Just someone who got screwed over by another dark mage. 😅
Heck, if Jason wanted to know how what kind of magic Lillith used to have. She will say it to them, since they used to have fire magic. ( In fact, they were the star before the dark mage's situation happened. )

Necromantic Necromantic Hey, sorry for the late response. I plan on updating the mobile-friendly part on the interest check today, and then I want to add a mobile-friendly section to the CS sheet during its update as well. Lots of good things planned today.

I am honestly excited for this rp, since Lillith is going to make everybody's interactions with her become very interesting. ( I mean she is the only dark mage in the group. They are going to stick out a lot, especially when it comes to the tracker and maybe the star. )

Jason is going to enjoy Lillith's company, since she isn't a bad person. Just someone who got screwed over by another dark mage. 😅
Heck, if Jason wanted to know how what kind of magic Lillith used to have. She will say it to them, since they used to have fire magic. ( In fact, they were the star before the dark mage's situation happened. )
Definitely! I think they'll end up being friends. He's definitely going to ask all sorts of questions haha.

I have a question for you guys. How would you feel about a discord channel? I know some people really like it and prefer it over an OOC thread like this.

Necromantic Necromantic I have updated all the current mobile-friendly versions, and everything would be easier for you to navigate now. Let me know if you have any other problems.

I'm fine with discord! I use it a ton, and am always on it so it's nice and easy for me.

I have a question for you guys. How would you feel about a discord channel? I know some people really like it and prefer it over an OOC thread like this.

I personally like discord servers since I can access it more readily from my phone, not to mention you can create multiple channels for different things (e.g. rp related discussions, general ooc chat, images, ~ memes ~, etc.)

Exactly! If you need any help with it, I can lend a hand. I've admin'd and modded in more discords then I'd like to admit tbh.

I have been looking into it a bit and I think it would be good to have one. I would still be posting updates here for anyone who can't use discord.

I am just very confused on how to go about doing anything and making it easy to navigate for you guys.

Definitely! I think they'll end up being friends. He's definitely going to ask all sorts of questions haha.
They would be friends once some of her new friends stop being so concerned about Lillith being a dark mage.
Dark mages honestly don't have to be evil, but that ends up happening. Because their magic gives them a power trip over everything in their lives. <- They can mind control people. 😅 ( There are dark mages who want to be redeemed like Lillith, but they are rare. )

it makes no difference to me.

im thinking.....about what i should do with my character.....the exact reason why the parents isolated the hermit wasnt specific, so ive got a lot of ideas.

The simplest reason is that they fear what they don't understand. The Hermit's magic is just as mysterious as the Cursed's magic.

i was thinking that it wouldnt be because of the magic- i kind of want it to be for their protection? like, perhaps their race is persecuted or enslaved where their from. the parents look passably human, but the hermit doesnt.

and then they become a walking magic battery and theyre forced further into isolation because thatd be valuable.

i tend to enjoy characters like that.

They would be friends once some of her new friends stop being so concerned about Lillith being a dark mage.
Dark mages honestly don't have to be evil, but that ends up happening. Because their magic gives them a power trip over everything in their lives. <- They can mind control people. 😅 ( There are dark mages who want to be redeemed like Lillith, but they are rare. )
I don't think he'd truly care about her being a dark mage haha. I think yeah, he'd be like slightly like, oh, that's kinda scary, but he'd also kinda just be like. "you seem nice enough so like, whatever lets be pals" lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back