• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Web of Avalon (OOC/Discussion)

Characters
Here
Necromantic Necromantic No problem, if someone else kills a mage bond, the mage doesn't become a dark mage and they can still use magic, but the loss of a bond is extremely painful for a mage. Not a physical level, but more so on an emotional level. A mage can bond again though. The healing from the loss takes some time.

Necromantic Necromantic No problem, if someone else kills a mage bond, the mage doesn't become a dark mage and they can still use magic, but the loss of a bond is extremely painful for a mage. Not a physical level, but more so on an emotional level. A mage can bond again though. The healing from the loss takes some time.

thank you

Lilith killed her bond herself, which is very different.

Ah yeah, forgot to mention, if anyone would like to build relationships with Jason, you can message me on here, or we can discuss it here or if there's a discord in there ^^ He's open to a lot of friendships.

Good news everyone! I created the discord channel

This is the first time I have made a discord channel, so please bear with me. I am still adding channels and such, but the main chatting places are ready for you guys. As well as a channel for your characters.

*Looking at Fabian's story. Well, this is going to be interesting, since he is going to meet Lillith the dark mage. 😅
He is going to realize that dark mages are more complicated than he thought they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back