• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Weaving the Winds

Sorry that I haven't been participating in the OOC chat! Killigrew and I's characters will have a pre-roleplay friendship (if you can call it that) and I've been awaiting her to post. :)

I saw in your post earlier, Wave, that this roleplay isn't about being powerful, and that's what my entire character is based upon, even though he will be taking it slow. Is that your way of saying you're not into my character's personality/motivations? xD If so, I can surely edit, though it would alter a lot of things.

Like with everyone, I trust it that you can play a powerful character without going to far. But if you write a post that feels unrealistic (for being in this setting) I will have you know so you can alter what's needed till next time. Your characters lust for power is part of his personality, there are a backstory that made him that way, and not without consequences. Like, your characters powers comes with tonnes of drawbacks (which I count on you to remember when you play). For example, your character is a half-elf that is now on bad terms with the real elves. And on top of that, he'll never be truly accepted in human society for being a spotjalag bastard. His powers are gained from Wind-weavery which is outlawed in big parts of the world. I'm sure that your powers will bring you into more trouble than it will make your look like a freaking super-hero, and that is really sort of ok! :)

So, you make up for your powers, instead of just having them for no reason :) But as always, don't be too awesome, let all characters have a chance to shine.

I've been waiting on Killigrew to post first but maybe I'll post before her cause she's so sloooowwww. :P

@Killigrew I know that feel, bro. I only escaped from college four days ago myself. I'm still having flashbacks to my discrete math final. *shudders* All those qualifiers... the floor function... THE FOUR SET VENN DIAGRAM OH GOD WHY *sobs quietly* *thousand yard stare*

I'm about to be drowned in schoolwork momentarily though, as well, come to think of it. I have an essay to write, five short passages to write, a math final to study for, and a film final to study for. My procrastination is the only thing that has kept it at bay.

*shudders*

The One Called X] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4673-killigrew/ said:
@Killigrew[/URL] I know that feel, bro. I only escaped from college four days ago myself. I'm still having flashbacks to my discrete math final. *shudders* All those qualifiers... the floor function... THE FOUR SET VENN DIAGRAM OH GOD WHY *sobs quietly* *thousand yard stare*
You poor thing

Ire said:
I'm about to be drowned in schoolwork momentarily though, as well, come to think of it. I have an essay to write, five short passages to write, a math final to study for, and a film final to study for. My procrastination is the only thing that has kept it at bay.
*shudders*
You poor thing also

And I have noobs to stomp i Smash Bros. But I get stuff written anyway! xD No but really, are you going ahead and put a post up, @Ire ?

Probably not. xD You may proceed without Killi and I, we should be able to catch up cause we're awesome.

Just a heads up: I'm going to be away for a few days, starting tomorrow (so I'm here tonight). Back on sunday or monday! I hope you guys get some posts up by the time I'm back :P

I feel like I'm compelled to infodump somewhere in all my posts and I don't know why. *headdesk*

Someday, I will post BEFORE one in the morning.

Someday.

But not today.

I think I am drunk on being not-asleep but I'm not sure because I am very bad at partying and have thus never actually been drunk.

So what's the plan y'all? Shall we wait for Ire and Killingrew before the next round of posts? Also, good luck to anyone still testing, thank the gods I'm done.

I'll gladly follow whoever takes the lead, as I'm an outsider figure and it would be out of character for me to kick things off in this situation.

Sorry for the confusing post, I hope you can make sense of it even though I jump between so many characters! It's hard to keep track of them all ^^ Anyway, as is now the posting order is not really key, so just post if you feel you have something to add where we're at. Aldner for example may go ahead since he is at another end sort of. I hope you all think that is ok :)

Xanaster and Katla may, as stated earlier, jump in at any time. We'll just have to make it work I guess :P But we'll not be waiting for you by the well if you take too long!

@The One Called X @AlexNos @Cannibal @kira blackthorn @Ire @Killigrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back