• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Weaving the Winds

@Killigrew @Ire I hope I am not spoiling any plans. I didn't have very much for Annika to do/folks for her to interact with; and the idea struck and it seemed too fun to pass up. Pls don't let Xanaster charbroil Annika kthxbai

Also I finally remembered to tag people in my posts. *facepalm*

I'm so glad you tagged me! I wasn't getting alerts for this thread for some reason O.o I'll check out the post tomorrow once I'm home! And no sweat, X. If fun ideas strike, go for it always! :3

Nice post @The One Called X ! I can't wait for more!

There seems to still be some confusion concerning elves and trolls. Should I write about them in more detail and provide more illustrations? Or should I keep it open for interpretation?

Thanks! ^_^

Hmm, well I guess it depends on what you want to do and on what the confusion is and if it'll interfere with the story. As I understand it, trolls are pretty recognizable what with the tails and all, are more likely (at least in rumor) to steal babies/spouses, and come in various types with differing intelligences and sizes and whatnot, though people most often encounter smaller, dumber ones. Elves are short, dainty, pretty, wind-weavery, typically feminine, and are somewhat less likely to kidnap babies.

Personally, most stuff I've had Annika think/say about them is stuff I imagine as being folklore in her hometown; and not necessarily an actual, solid fact. Like the whole milk-repels-trolls thing and her little ribbon charm- that's basically just stuff she believes in; not stuff I'm trying to add to the world's mythos; in case that was ambiguous.

[QUOTE="The One Called X]Thanks! ^_^
Hmm, well I guess it depends on what you want to do and on what the confusion is and if it'll interfere with the story. As I understand it, trolls are pretty recognizable what with the tails and all, are more likely (at least in rumor) to steal babies/spouses, and come in various types with differing intelligences and sizes and whatnot, though people most often encounter smaller, dumber ones. Elves are short, dainty, pretty, wind-weavery, typically feminine, and are somewhat less likely to kidnap babies.

Personally, most stuff I've had Annika think/say about them is stuff I imagine as being folklore in her hometown; and not necessarily an actual, solid fact. Like the whole milk-repels-trolls thing and her little ribbon charm- that's basically just stuff she believes in; not stuff I'm trying to add to the world's mythos; in case that was ambiguous.

[/QUOTE]
Well, that is sort of spot on. :P Perhaps I don't have to detail it then?

And here we go! Another character illustrated! This time it was Annika's turn ^^

Annika.jpg
Next up is Hakan, but I will gladly start sketching on any of the other characters as well! Just say the word and I will being with yours as well @Irubus @kira blackthorn @AlexNos

I will remind everyone that I still wish that this was going a bit faster, so post sooner rather than later!

The One Called X]*does happy dance* So pretteh. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13099-ire/ said:
@Ire[/URL] don't leave me hangin', bro.

Don't let me kill the RP, guys.
:D Glad you like it!

Don't worry X, as far as I am concerned, you're the last one who breathed life into this RP ^^

@Ire @Killigrew @kira blackthorn and @AlexNos (if you're still going to play, you've been awfully quiet).

It is time for you guys to post! I will try to post once one or two of you have done your posts as well, to get things going!

@The One Called X

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't get any notifs from this roleplay, honestly. Didn't even know you posted! I'll go read up now and start formulating a reply!

Lol yeah. But I just read your post, and you are approaching Xanaster. Hmm... I might have him take off.

#Pursuit

Lol he's hated enough by human society. He can't just go around burning people alive.

One thing I am actually looking very much forward to is to see what happens when Xanaster reveals himself to the group. Will we accept him? Will we blame him for what has happend? Will we be afraid or will we be cool with having a half-elf around? Without a doubt, Xanaster is the odd one of the group, along with Hakan's demon of course :P If that is revealed things will go haywire! :P

I've been sick the past few days and remain as such now.

For my post, I was planning on Katla acting suspicious and playing ignorant in reply to bardguy, then noticing Annika and rushing over to hold her at bay rather vehemently. Depending on Ire's reply tho, that may change.

Meantime I'll be resting up until my eyes can stand the sight of a computer.

I'd actually kinda like to see a confrontation- Annika freaks out, he tries to win her over/what have you while also trying to preserve his cover.

But then, Ire knows the character better than me, so whatever he thinks is best. :P

I'll be posting momentarily, but I updated Xanaster's CS to make it look more fashionable. (^.^)

Posted! Hope ya guys like it. If any edits are required, I will be happy to do 'em.

@Killigrew Ouch, I just hate it when the eyes are affected by illness. Like, when you're tearing up and all that, ugh. Hope you get better soon :)

@Ire great post! :) I guess you'll get chased now though! Also, I good idea with using Latin for spells. Though, I imagined elf-language to be similar to Finnish, but what the heck :P Let's go with Latin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back