• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Weaving the Winds

Here's my take on a Hakan-Illustration!

Hakan.jpg

Merucla! :D

Merucla.jpg

It's really awesome. I was ecstatic when I saw how Xanaster looked in your illustration. I love him as a character and to see him in a fantasy artistry was really exciting. And on a side note, can't wait to keep roleplaying. I think Xanaster can fit into a pretty cool role in this group.

Ah, glad you liked it! Because it was hard to draw him. See Xanaster sort of borders to an ordinary fantasy-elf and I had to portray that while keeping him true to the setting. Im happy with the result, so thank you for providing a wonderful character for me to illustrate. :)

Heading of to my relatives to celebrate midsummer's eve now! Will be back tomorrow! Happy midsummer all of you!

Sorry if I skipped ahead of someone! But I just couldn't wait :) I made sure to leave things open at any rate, in case anyone had grand plans! ^^ Hope to see some more posts appearing here soon!

Will probably post Thursday, Internet access limited til then on account of my parents got rid of the landline and didn't get an unlimited data plan.

I know it's a bit late, but great post X! :) I'm looking forward to the next post, and I am (mostly) looking at you @Killigrew . Would be really nice if Aldner wasn't left hanging ^^

Maybe I've gone senile noticing young girls by a well... is that desperation?

//reappears

I'll get a post in soon. I've been reevaluating life and heart lately, changed my schedule up, and have no such time to rp like i used to... while I love this RP, I'll probably be posting less than once a week at this rate /:

Ok, great. Irubus, it was a fawn and not a lamb, also, did you just skip the scene where we were following Ire's character? That's not cool.

Didn't force your characters to follow me. Just didn't keep my guy from interacting in it much since yall can handle it. Wouldn't intentionally try to skip stuff out. I'll change it up.

Brave are the one, who will post when the RP rests quietly in the dead of night. A dormant machine, awoken by the digital words of a bold man-eater. Will this be the time? Will it, the RP, awake and tell the story we so crave?

@Ire @kira blackthorn

You guys are up :) Let's get things going so we can get moving ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back