• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We Ride at Dawn

readysetstalk

Queen of the Indecisive
Hi there!

I'm gonna throw you some quick facts about myself:
  • I'm 29, and will only write with someone 18+
  • I have a full time job, a toddler, and I’m having another baby in June. I work day shift so evenings are relatively free.
  • I have two indoor cats, and two porch cats that are either strays, or my neighbor’s.
  • My anxiety is generally very high, but I'm having a good few days here recently.
  • OOC spikes aforementioned anxiety at the start. I do like talking outside of the role play; it just takes me time to get comfortable.
And here's a little bit of my preferences:
  • I like posts with substance. But, that substance HAS to give me something to work off of. Please don't write me three paragraphs without your character somehow interacting with mine.
  • I've never done a fandom RP, and I'm not too educated on a lot of them. It would be a rough experience for both of us if that's what you're looking for.
  • I have a hard time writing as a male. I really do. That being said, I prefer to play a female. Will I double so we can both play female? Sure!
  • I try to stick to modern/realistic themes.
  • I don't like my writing to be open to the public. I'm shy and anxious. But if you create a thread for us, I'll put my big girl pants on and deal.
  • I enjoy romance, but not instant romance. My character isn't going to look at your character and immediately fall in love. (Note the realistic theme listed above)
  • Long-term. By long-term, I mean weeks, months, maybe even years. I have one that’s still going from 2014. I’m dedicated.
Here's a big one:
  • We all have lives. I am not expecting you to be able to post multiple times a day, because I can't promise you the same. I have a rather busy life sometimes and I understand if things come up. This is for fun, not a job. If you can't make up a post for a few days, that's fine! I'm not bothered. If it's been a week or longer, I might get a little sad and check in, but I still won't be mad. Promise.
If you have something you’re craving, shoot me a PM. I’m pretty open on plots/subjects these days.

I, myself, am craving something a little on the dark side. I’ve been reading a few books revolving around murder/kidnapping and it has me inspired.

If you're still here, please send me a PM and we'll chitchat.

**Bonus points if you play MonopolyGo.**

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back