• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hellur!

Welcome to my Introduction.

I'm Willow! Definitely feeling too old to be at this. (Mid Twenties)

I have nearly eight years of roleplay experience under my belt. Took a little bit of a hiatus during all this quarantine thing since my mind just wasn’t into it but I’m back and better than ever!

I do work full time from home so I can reply pretty much every day. I am much more active on weekends since I don’t work from Friday evening until Monday morning.

Little Bit about Me:

I love doing everything from world building from scratch with making our own Pinterest boards, story layouts and Spotify playlists to taking pre existing ideas and making it our own. (Looking at you Harry Potter verse. We got some shit to fix). I go from semi-lit to Novella. No in between. I will either write two paragraphs or max out the character count four times. I’d never expect my partner to match what I write (within reason of course.) I don’t wanna write all that and be hit with three lines in return. That will win you a one way ticket to Azkaban.

Please be okay with talking about the characters in our rps ooc. I adore talking about ocs and the stupid shit they do. Sending memes, videos and songs that remind us about the roleplay. I get invested in these things and I’d love for my partner to be the same way!

Okay now for the bit you have all been waiting for, If you made it this far, perks to you.

I am open to pretty much anything.

Some stuff I have done:

Fluff

Angst

Enemies to Lovers (I am a sucker for this trope)

Soulmate AUs

Slice of Life (Really into these lately)

I am down for literally anything you could hit me with. If I haven’t seen it before, I will google it or watch it. But my main focus is Harry Potter at the moment, It is my current hyperfixation. If we do OCXCanon Character then I like to do doubles just to make everything fair. OCXOC is also totally fine! So are ships from the fandom. (I don’t do Dramione. Sorry folks)

I’d really like to find an rp partner who not only just wants to roleplay but wants to chit chat ooc. Having a bad day? Let’s talk about it! Struggling to reply? Talk to me! Let’s fix it together! Writer’s block? Totally fine! Let’s send each other memes and toss around ideas! I am super easy to get along with, communication is key and I’d love to have someone who has the same mentality as me.

Real life shit happens, I’m an adult I get it. Don’t have the spoons to reply that day? Totally fine! I don’t expect immediate response, just do it when you can or when the vibes are right. There is no pressure on this! It’s meant to be fun, not a chore.

I roleplay mostly on Discord, it’s much easier to keep everything organized there.

Whelp, that’s it folks. If you made it this far then I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back