• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Carmen smiled when he finally caught up to her and she slipped her purse off her shoulder, passing it to him, "Hold onto this, it's taking up too uch room." She murmured. Part of her was always nervous when they went to Chilé. The constant questions from his family of when they were going to give grandchildren, when they were going to get married... Every time that he brushed them off it hurt more and more but this time she was determined to find the completely perfect dress so he almost wouldn't have the option of telling them it wasn't happening. Once she had almost ten draped over her arm she headed to the changing rooms and started trying each one on until she foudn the perfect one, stepping out of the changing room with it on to show Pedro, smiling some, "Whadaya think?"

He frowned watching her, "I never wanted you out of my life! Not once! I wanted you to come with me and you didn' want to leave here! Nor did you want to do long distance and for years I did everything to please you. God I'd do anything just to see you smile Max but I needed to move to New York. I wasn't going to get any jobs here. And look... Five years later we could have come back. Hell we could be married by now, have our own kids... But you pushed me away and I had no choice." He muttered, turning around and walking back to the car before he registered her words and he quickly turned on his heel, rushing back over to her, "What did you just say? Max... Who is Grace's father?" He questioend her

Max frowned shaking her head some "No you didn't! Do you even remember what you said to me?! You didn't give me that fucking choice to go with you! You said you were leaving and not coming back here!" She yelled gulping when he asked about Grace's father realizing now what she had said "I don't....I don't know...I had a one night stand and....I don't know..." she said lying straight through her teeth

Pedro caught up to her and chuckled some as he took her purse watching her go through dress after dress. Once she came out in her favorite his jaw nearly hit the floor "No no...you can't wear that out! They'll be all over you and you know my youngin fighting days are behind me." He joked going over and letting his hands roam up her sides "Shit Mí Amor....you better get changed or else I'm gonna have to take you in that dressing room." He said quietly in her ear his voice strained a bit as he contained himself

She giggled and nodded, "This one it is then." She murmured, pecking his cheek and going to change out of it and back into normal clothes, taking her purse back and going ot pay for the dress, finally taking his hand and allowing him to drag her out of the store before she got distracted by the shoe department, "Oh but I don't have any to go with this dress." She grumbled, not mentioning the fact she had no less than thirty pairs of heels alone in their closet. "Let's get a sandwich then go home then." She grumbled a bit.

Jon glared at her, "Of course I gave you a choice! I wanted you with me always!" He yelled back at her "You truly think I was just going to drag you along for all those years to leave you behind?! You think you mean that little to me?!" He snapped back, not noticing he'd used the present tense. Not that it was a lie. "Max is she my daughter?!" he asked her, grabbing her wrist when she tried to walk away, "No... Look at me... Is that little girl mine?!" He asked agian making her look him in the eye, shocked and angry that she had kept something like that from him. The last thing he wanted was to ever be an absent parent and now he was finding out that was exactly what he'd been whether it was his fault or not

Max looked at him flinching at his yelling her bottom lip quivering as she tried to keep it together. She looked at him straight in the eyes and broke seeing how hurt he was "You were leaving....I found out right before our fight....you said it was all you wanted, to make it big...so you left that night without a goodbye. I couldn't keep up the rent, I broke our lease and left. I had no one Jon...I gave up and turned my back on my family for you, they were disgusted when they found out about the pregnancy. I just ended up sleeping on couches and bouncing from job to job. Until I found myself in a shitty motel outside of Orange County in labor. They called an ambulance but by the time they got there it was too late. I had her there and wad immediately rushed to the hospital for blood lost. I was 20 Jon...just turned 20 and was near death...I made it through but was soon in debt from all the medical bills.." she explained taking in a shaky breath "I didn't tell you because I knew what you would've done....you would've given up everything, your dreams your hopes...everything and I didn't want to be the one stopping you from reaching them.." she admitted before she broke down into tears hiding her face in his chest.

Pedro quickly took her out as they paid and rushed to the car "Oh I'll buy you a pair later." He murmured before he got in the driver's seat letting his hand travel up her thigh smirking a bit "Maybe we can have a different kind of meal before sandwhiches?" He asked hopefully and gave her a childish grin as he drove

She smiled watching him. “I don’t believe I have any idea what you could be referring to?” She winked at him and smirked. “Take us home Pedge.” She murmured, reaching across and gently sliding her hand up his thigh while looking out the window.

Jon frowned glaring at her. “I left because you said there was no way you were going to the big city. You said you changed your mind. We could have made it work!” He snapped at her when she finished. “All I wanted was to have a family with you! Of course I would have given it up and come home! I loved you! I still do max Jesus! .... if she’s mine then I want to be in her life! How dare you try and push me out of it without giving me a chance!”

Pedro smirked some and sped up to their condo quickly and raced up to their room as they got there. As she finally got in there he was already prepped and ready to go smirking at her "Come here Mí Amor." He murmured

Max frowned more as she listened to him and shook her head "You honestly don't remember do you? Jon I never fucking told you yes or no! I said give me sometime to think it over and you got so mad you left! You never gave me the chance to say yes!" She yelled looking up at him with hurt filled eyes that he didn't remember at all

Carmen smiled and shook her head, kicking her shoes off and walked over to the bed, crawling over to straddle his hips, "Hmmm.... I'm still not sue what you could possibly want." She teased, batting her eyelashes at him.

Jon frowned at her "You told me you weren't ready. You said you couldn't go yet!" He frowned, running a hand through his hair and moving to sit down on the deck chair on her porch.

Pedro groaned and gripped her hips roughly before flipping her over so he was ontop "You know exactly what I want." He muttered before he placed kisses all over her body and traveled lower getting down to business quickly

Max cracked the door and frowned sitting with him "Jon I said I didn't know if I would be able to. I said give me the night to think it over...you really don't remember it?" She asked quietly

She couldn't help but laugh, laying next to him after and rolled over to snuggle into his side, "Mmm... you wanna go get us a subway?" She asked him quietly, pecking his cheek while she went to run a shower, pecking his cheek when he finally got up, "You know my order." She called to him as she shut the bathroom door behind her, stepping under the hot water.

Jon frowned and sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair, "No... I remember you yelling at me when I said I was eaving for an audition. I remember yelling back and I remember somethign along the lines of if you walk out the door it's over.... But I try and block any of it from my mind. Why would I wanna remember the worst night of my life?" He scoffed

Max glared at him shaking her head some "Because maybe then you'd realize why I'm still pissed at you all these years later." She said before she wiped her eyes taking a deep breath to try and calm herself down "Grace and I are fine as we are....you have your own wife and family now." She said calmly

Pedro rolled his eyes some but smiled a bit "Alright I'll go get us some." He said before he got dressed and went to pick up some food for the two of them also stopping by the jewelers to look at a few things.

He shook his head. “If she’s my kid then I wanna be in her life. It’s not my fault you never told me.” He pointed out. “Clearly she could do with a second parent in her life just so her whole life isn’t at the fucking diner.” He muttered running a hand through his hair.

Carmen got out the shower and into some underwear plus one of his big hoodies, going to the kitchen to get some wine out and curled up on the couch to wait for him.

Max took a shaky breath, the diner comment hurt no doubt about it. She gave a heavy sigh looking over at him giving a small nod "Not right now....she has heard us fighting...tomorrow is my day off, we can meet up and explain it all." She whispered wiping her eyes quickly.

Pedro came in a little later and smiled happily at her "Hello beautiful." He said happily kissing her cheek gently before he handed her the sandwhich "Here you go."

Jon just nodded and stood up frowning at her a little, "You know... I was gonna get you in the car that night... pretend to get lost and ask you to open the glove compartment... I had a ring in there.... I was gonna ask you to marry me." He told her quietly before finally going back to his car and driving home.

She frowned some and took it off him, starting to munch, "Took you a while. You get lost?" She teased and kissed his cheek when he sat down, "Beetlejuice is on netflix right now, care for a netflix and munch? Your weed is in the kitchen if you wanted to unwind even more." She pointed out, kissing his cheek and leaning back once she was finished, snuggling under her blanket with Edgar in her lap, leaning into him a little

Max frowned shaking her head some and walking into the house to find Grace standing there "Grace baby....how much of that did you hear?" She asked quietly as she knelt to her level to look her directly in the eyes

Pedro chuckled some giving a nod "Yeah got stopped by some fans." He explained shakimg his head a bit "Nah I'm good on the relaxed front but Beetlejuice and munch sounds great." He said happily

Carmen nodded and snuggled in closer to him, laying back between his legs and resting her head against his chest, holding his hands while she started the movie, "Te quiero Pedro." She murmured tiredly, at some point drifiting off to sleep during the film.

Grace frowned and crossed her little arms, "You said that my Daddy din't want us... But you say Jon my daddy... I want my Daddy!" She whimpered and ran off to her room

Max frowned some and ran after her going into her room and sitting on her bed seeing her hiding under the covers "Grace? Do you remember the story I tell you? The one where I tell you about how I got you?" She said quietly brushing hair from her face when she uncovered her face "I had you when I was young, and you saved me. I had been in love with Jon, we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a long time....but Jon wanted to leave and become an actor like he had always dreamed. Mommy didn't go with him and we broke up, mommy was bad and didn't tell him about you. I realize now that was very bad of me." She explained softly kissing her forehead gently "But tomorrow we are going to see Jon okay?"

Pedro smiled happily at her and watched the movie with her. Once he realized she was asleep he pulled out his phone and started searching rings at local jewelers trying to find the perfect one for her.

She was mumbling some in her sleep but stayed curled in close to him with her arms around his shoulders while edger tried to get in close too, opting to get up on the back of the couch and lay behind it next to pedros head to be close to his dad.

Grace frowned and just held on tightly to her mom as she possibly could

Jon got back sighing heavily and going straight to get a beer from the garage

Sophie frowned seeing the anger on his face as he came in. She went out to him and raised an eyebrow at him "Jon? Honey whats wrong?" She asked softly trying to build back their communication

Pedro smiled at Edgar and kissed his head gently as he continued looking at rings letting Edgar look too

He looked over at her and shook his head. “She never told me! She never gave me a fuckin chance to fix things at least halfway! I left here after an argument.... she knew at that point she was pregnant! That kid of hers... the one from the diner.... that little girl is mine too.” He told her just shaking from anger as he sat down with his head in his hands.

Carmen woke up frowning a little later on, sitting up and rubbing her face some, just sitting there and taking deep breaths before shaking her head and legging it for the toilet, chucking up once she got to it and trying to get her hair out the way

Sophie frowned as she listened to him and went wide eyed when he said the little girl was his "Why would she not tell you something like that? Are you going to be in the little girl's life?" She asked biting her lip some. Maybe this could be their compromise on children if he just had her.

Pedro frowned as he heard her rush off and quickly went after her. He held her hair back some and rubbed her back "You okay? Food not settle right?" He asked softly as she finished up and he got her some water

She whimpered a little and gave him a hair tie for her hair, sitting up and leaning back against the wall frowning. “I hope so.” She mumbled sipping the water and spat into the toilet, reaching to flush it just resting against him once he sat with her. “I don’t feel much better.” She mumbled frowning.

He sighed heavily and nodded. “Yeah. She’s my kid I’m not gonna be an absentee parent... I’m not asking you to be a mom you’ve made that clear and she already has a mom but... Sophie I have a daughter.” He muttered and sat down running at his face.

Pedro frowned more and shook his head some kissing her forehead gently before he picked her up and took her to bed "Come on lets get you all tucked in with Edgar cuddles." He said softly smiling some as they walked out and Edgar was already in bed waiting for them.

Sophie gave a heavy sigh nodding softly "Right.." she said softly kissing him gently "We'll figure it all out okay?" She told him truthfully.

She frowned curling up a little and just staying quiet while Pedro got her water and tissues and a bucket, smiling tiredly. “I’ll pack in the morning.” She slurred a little as she drifted off again for the rest of the night this time.

He nodded and sighed a little going to take a shower to get the stresses of the day washed away, laying in bed with her afterwards in just his boxers.

Pedro gave a small nod and kissed her head gently before he did some cleaning downstairs. He came up to bed later and fell asleep with her only to be woken up in the morning to Carmen puking in the bathroom again.

Sophie woke up in the morning and cooked food for the two of them while she hummed and danced a bit with the dogs next to her. She smiled at Boss and fed him a small piece of bacon glancing at Jon as he came down from their room "Morning handsome."

She groaned a bit when she saw Pedro come in. “Two things... you’re gonna have to pack my bag for me... and I can stay another theee days in chile.” She told him softly as she stood up shakily and slowly wobbled back to bed, curling up under covers.

“Morning... what are you doing today?” He asked her quietly and slipped his arms around her from behind, kissing the back of her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back