• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Max gave a small nod and quickly went off to fill their drinks dropping them off shortly "Here you go, your pancakes will be out shortly." She said before going over to Gracie and checking on her smiling softly at her drawings "Oh baby girl they're beautiful." She said softly but frowned when she asked when they could go "Soon baby soon."

Pedro groaned and shaking his head some "I'm so sorry babe, I really wish they could understand how weird it is." He murmured kissing her temple gently before he grabbed a spot outside for them to sit "You wanna get the coffee or me?" He asked

She shook her head. “You can go, Ive got little eggy.” She murmured lifting their dog up into her lap and giving him all the kisses. Pedro had brought him home unannounced one day and she’d fallen in love with the little pup straight away. He was just so goofy looking. She waited quietly until he came back and she took it off him tiredly “can you please, for the last time, email me your work schedule as it currently stands? I have no idea when you are and aren’t here at the moment.” She pointed out.

He smiled and watched her go, glancing over as he heard the little girl start fussing and then looked back to Sophie. “Do you wanna get anything for the house on the way home?” He asked her softly, chuckling to himself a little when he heard grace really start making a fus.

Max frowned more as she looked at her daughter "Grace you stop this right now." She whispered sternly seeing she was making a bit of a scene "I will bring you some french toast soon okay? Calm down." She muttered getting up when she heard the bell ring and dropped Jon's food at his table "Let me know if you need anything else." She said softly

Sophie nodded some smiling a bit "Yeah I'd like to look at a few decor pieces, there a home goods store near by?" She asked thanking the waitress noticing finally she was the girl from the photos

Pedro sat with her and chuckled softly "Right right here babe." He murmured kissing her hand and sending it over to her "There thats what it is for right now I'll send an updated list if I get one." He said softly

She nodded leaning into him a little. “Thank you... the media is doing a heck of a lot of speculation.” She mumbled “over me not being there last night.” She muttered. She’d read the one interview and seen he’d answered the question to say she had a migraine and couldn’t make it but it didn’t stop them from assuming otherwise. Even if otherwise was the truth... she didn’t like complete strangers making remarks on their relationship. She rest her head on his shoulder watching him pull a book out of his rucksack and she smiled a little, just reading it quietly over his shoulder with him.

He smiled some. “Yeah there is, other side of town we have a massive mall, pottery barn and all that stuff.” He murmured and dug into his food, coating it in butter and maple syrup while he watched his wife. “What’s wrong?” He asked her, reaching across and taking her hand in his, kissing her knuckles.

Grace crossed her arms and just stared at her mom, tearing up her drawings when she looked over and threw her crayons on the floor. She didn’t understand why she couldn’t leave yet or that her mom didn’t want to be there either really but she just wanted to go home. All her friends had two parents that if one was working the other would look after them and grace was always a little jealous of that.

Pedro rolled his eyes some giving his head a shake "I hate the media sometimes, its ridiulous." He muttered pulling out a book to read and just enjoying his time with her there on the nice day. He chuckled some as Edgar tried to go for their coffee and shook his head some "Now Edgar, you know thats not for you."

Sophie frowned some and glanced over at the little girl who was throwing a fit in a booth "Some people need to handle their children." She muttered shaking her head a bit before she dug into the food

Max looked over at Grace for a moment and went wide eyed seeing her mess. She quickly went over and started picking it up glaring her daughter some "Grace Lilith Wends!" She whispered yelled as she started to cause a scene "Stop this right now!" She said before she picked her up and took her to the restroom to speak with her "Stop it right now, I know you want to go home but we can't until I get off work okay?"

Carmen smiled and stood up. “Come on. He’s getting restless.” She murmured and kissed his cheek, picking his book up and marking the page for him, putting it away and pulled him up to walk. “Come on old man.” She giggled. It was no secret that a lot of people were uncomfortable with the near eight years between them but she had never blinked an eye, except to tease him about it.

Jon frowned some. “I think she’s doing her best.” He mumbled sighing a little while he ate, glancing over as Grace started crying but then left them to it.

Grace frowned looking up at her mom. “I want a daddy so I don’t have to come here anymore!” She whimpered starting to cry louder.

Max frowned some and pushed some hair from her little girls face "I know baby, and I wish more than anything I could give you one." She said quietly letting a few tears fall as well "Just please calm down okay? We'll be home soon and we can cuddle and watch some movies okay? We can watch Frozen if you want." She murmured

Pedro chuckled kissing her cheek gently "I'm not that old!" He said getting up and following her back to their condo. He got inside with her and smiled as Edgar ran off to go play "So I was thinking about our trip to Chilé coming up here soon."

She smiled slipping her arms around his neck, holding onto him. “Hmm... well I thought I had a 40th birthday to start organising here soon?” She smiled at him. “Okay... what about it?” She asked him kissing him gently and pressing herself closer to him.

She just nodded and hugged her mom tightly sniffling some. “Can I have some orange juice?” She asked her.

Pedro chuckled some as he smiled a bit "40 isn't that old, and I was thinking what if we stayed a few extra days have just us time." He said softly giving a small smile as he thought about it.

Max nodded softly and kissed her forhead "Yeah I'll get you some okay?" She said softly before she led her back to the booth getting her to sit down before she made her some orange juice and went back to waiting on tables she came to Jon's table and gave a small smile "Here is your check, you can pay here or up front whenever you're ready." She said softly

He nodded and got up to go pay, watching Sophie go wait outside and paid on his card but quietly passed her a ridiculously large tip, pelartly out of guilt, partly out of missing her and partly out of seeing how hard she was working to make it good for her and her daughter.

Carmen smiled shaking her head. “I’ll see if I can get the time off work okay?” She murmured. “If so then we can stay longer.” She murmured softly and kissed him again, holding him tightly and pressing her head into his chest letting the sound of his heart relax her a little more.

Max went to clean up the table and went wide eyed at the tip frowning some and putting the money away quickly. The last thing she wanted was Jon Bernthal's pity money but things were tight and right now every little thing counted. Finally the end of her shift came and she was home with Grace holding her close as they watched Frozen for the thousandth time.

Pedro smiled softly and swayed with her a bit "Sounds good." He said softly to her "You wanna do anything else today?" He asked

Carmen shook her head, "Yeah... We need to take you shopping... You don't have any hiking gear and I'm not letting you go in your t-shirt and jeans.... Plus.... I could do with finding a dress suitable for a nice evening out in Chilé." She murmured, slipping her arms around his waist, "But first... Get on the table." She told him quietly. For now she was content with his promise for them to think about marriage and to move out of the city, and she saw how tense he was from his constant travel and she was ready to sooth him. She went to grab her massage oils, getting him to strip off and get on her massage table for her to help work the knots out.

He smiled as he walked out and took Sophie to the mall to go through pottery barn, running into a couple people who wanted his autograph and a photo, happily obliging but all the while he was thinking about Max and the little girl.

Grace cuddled into her mom and held onto her tightly, "I love you Mommy... Can we get a reindeer?" She asked her looking up at her with Jon's eyes and reaching up to wrap some of her mom's hair around her fist, nuzzling her head into her shoulder.

Pedro smiled some and gave a nod "Alright alright, I didnt have a problem with it last time." He said laughing lightly before he took off his shirt and got on the table. He groaned loudly as she worked on his knots "Hands of a fucking angel I swear."

Sophie noticed how out of it he was and frowned softly "Whats on your mind?" She asked as they got in their car turning in her seat a bit to face him

Max laughed lightly running her fingers through her daughters natural curls "No baby girl I'm afraid you can't have a reindeer as a pet." She said kissing her forehead gently "Mommy loves you darling, so much." She whispered

Carmen smiled some, kising the back of his head and really amping up the pressure on the worst of his knots, "You need to do more stretching Papí." She murmured softly, "Also last time you didn't have me with you reminding you how cold it was and you came home really sick from being frozen out in the open." She pointed out smiling a little, getting heated towels and laying them across the back of his shoulders and pulling his jeans down, kissing his butt and giggling a little before placing one over his lower back too.

Grace giggled and held onto her, "I love you too mommy... How come I don't have a daddy?" She asked her, looking up at her again and stretching out some.

Jon smiled shaking his head, "Nothing.... Just... thinking is all.... It's nice to be home." He murmured to her.

Pedro groaned some more gave a small laugh "Oh right, I remember now." He said before he jumped when she pulled his pants down a bit. He shivered some as she kissed his back though smirking a bit "Mmmm you trying to start something?" He asked

Sophie shook her head some "What are you thinking about? Talk to me babe, we need to have communication." She said giving a small sigh. She didn't want him to shut her out, she wanted to be there for him.

Max gave a heavy sigh and bit her lip hard "Well sweetheart....sometimes daddies don't always stay with the mommies...and thats what happened with me and your daddy." She said quietly

"Not right now... After shopping." She murmured softly and continued. After another half hour she gently ran her fingers through his hair and nudged him to help him sit up, kissing hhis cheek, "You good?" She smiled, slipping her arms around him, kissing him softly, "Come on.... let's get going." She murmured and went to get her hands washed of all the oil.

She frowned and cuddled into her favorite pillow, "Did he not want me?" She asked her gently, "Did I do something wrong?" She asked her wrriedly.

"Soph... I'm fine... just.... things I thought I'd left in the past.... Forgot about til I got back here." He explained to her quietly, dropping her off at home, "I gotta go see someone about the dogs, I'll be back in a little bit." He promised.

Pedro got up and smiled happily kissing her cheek "I'm making you keep your word." He said happily getting his shirt back on before he left with her to the store "I love you babe."

Max gave a heavy sigh and shook her head some "No....no baby you did nothing wrong at all. Its just very complicated, but I promise you didn't do anything." She said quietly holding her close

Sophie frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "Maybe you need to face whatever it is and then you'll be at ease." She said as they walked in the house "Don't be too long."

She smiled and kept her arms around him while they walked further into downtown and took him straight into macy's. "Right... Hiking gear first, then I'm looking for a dress." She told him smiling. "Oh Ernie was telling me they want you for a fragrance advert soon." She said, glancing up at him while they headed up to the right level.

Jon nodded and kissed her head promising he wouldn't be before he took off and followed the directions his brother had given him last night for Max's place, arriving and heading up to the front door, knocking on it quietly.

Max frowned some as she heard the door "Grace go play in your room okay? I'll get food ready soon." She said going to the door and frowning as she saw Jon at her door "How did you get my address?" She spat glaring at him some

Pedro nodded some "Yeah he was telling me something about it, not sure how I will do but we will see." He said going into the out doors store so they could look for some hiking clothes

She frowned and made him look at her. She knew he sometimes had issues wih not thinking he was good looking enough or talented enough for the role he'd gone for. She pulled his hands to her and smiled, "Hey... I'm more worried about all the women about to come running at you when they spot you... you're too sexy not to sell cologne.... Long as you get free bottles of it and I won't be able to keep my hands off you." She murmured then moved to start picking things out for him. He'd never been great at choosing his own fashion, so she'd quickly taken to doing it for him and now it was just habit.

Jon smiled and watched her for a minute, "Hi to you too... My brother gave it to me last night... I was talking to your little girl yesterday... Told me all about you and her... Told me she doesn't have a daddy and that you're always busy working... saw you both this morning obviously.... She looks like you.... looks mighty familiar... I used to know a young girl just like that.... Who deserved more than she ever got and so does this one.... I know it didn't end well and part of that is my fault... but... I want to help now... please... I'm not having kids anytime soon, Sophie doesn't want them, I get to be a dog dad and nothing more for the rest of my life so please.... Let me help you both." he said to her frownign some.

Max looked at him almost appalled shaking her head some "Are you fucking kidding me right now? After what you fucking did you think I'm just going to forgive you just like that?! That I'm going to allow you into my daughter's life because you want children? What gives you the right to just all of a sudden want to help me out huh?!" She spat now furious with him

Pedro smiled happily and blushed lightly "I guess so." He said kissing her cheek gently as she picked out the clothes "What if it stinks though? Not sure I'll want to wear it." He joked pulling her in close to him and nuzzling his face in her neck "Ooo get the red shirt, I like that one."

She glanced over at the red, making a face but picked it up, "Ay, sometimes I swear you're color blind." She teased, "No it smells good... Loewe is a nice brand... You have some of their stuff, or at least I think you still do, I got you some for christmas last year." She reminded him smiling some. "Here, go try these on." She murmured, passing him the small pile she'd picked out already and pecked his cheek smiling. "Aren't you glad you met a shopping addict?" She giggled and sent him to the changing rooms.

Jon frowned shaking his head, "I'm not asking to be in her life, she's not mine, I know I don't have that right... I just.... I'd like to help... if I can." He pointed out to her, "Are you tellling me that it's a choice that you work at the diner? You didn't do college for four years and get your degree to end up at the diner again.... Come on.... If you need a baby sitter or... anything really." He muttered frownign some

Max glared at him shaking her head some "I don't need your fucking pity money. Here take it back!" She spat shoving the tip he had given her earlier into his hands "I want you nowhere near my daughter or myself Jon." she said hoping he would leave her alone but frowned as she heard a little voice come from behind her "Grace sweetie go back to your room." She said softly frowning more as she ran over to Jon and hugged his legs saying hi to him

Pedro chuckled some "Oh right! That stuff did smell good." He said walking around with her for a little longer til they made it to the dressing room "Oh believe me darlin' you are my savior." He said to her with jis southern drawl coming out a bit more prominent than intended.

Carmen groaned a little at him and just shook her head, sitting down to wait patiently, going through her e-mails and smiled at the one from him, plugging his schedule into her calendar so she knew when they could get in time together but she wasn't going to complain about him being busy. It was much better than the years of auditioning with no answer and the drinking his nights away. Those were long gone and she was glad of it to say the least. She smiled seeing a pair of dark green Toms kicking at her feet in front of her and looked up to find him waiting patiently, "You ready?" She asked smiling some and headed with him so he could get the stuff that worked for him while she headed up to get a head start on the dresses department.

Jon frowned some about to respond to her when he felt someone small attach themselves to his legs, "Hi Grace, how are you?" He asked, not about to be rude to the little girl. 'Mommy maybe Jon could be my Daddy?' She asked looking back up at her mom but making no attempt to move away from him

Max felt a lump form in her throat as she shook her head taking a deep breath "No Grace...please go to your room." She said sternly watching the little girl walk back saddened. She glared at Jon with tears filling her eyes shaking her head some "Go....get out of my life...its what you wanted five years ago and I will have you no where near our daughter." She spat in a dangerously low tone not realizing she had let it slip that Grace was his.

Pedro came out after he sorted out which ones were good and smiled as he looked at Carmen busy with her phone. He went over and tapped her foot motioning her to follow him "Yeah I found some good ones." He said happily before he went to pay for the clothes and let her wander off to look for dresses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back