• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Max gave a small laugh and gave a small sigh when he asked about their split "Young and dumb." She murmured before she pressed herself to him kissing him lovingly "Lets go to the room yeah?" She murmured softly

Oscar nodded some smiling at her "Yeah she'll be back in a couple days. How are you doing? How is the baby?" He asked as he sat down. He was so happy they had finally started a family and he wished nothimg but the best for the two of them.

"I mean I think we're still young and dumb." He chuckled quietly, standing up but still held onto her the whole way up to the bedroom, laying down with her and just held her to him, wanting the closeness, "I love you." He mumbled into her hair, trying to stay awake so she didn't get bored but all his body wanted to do at the moment was sleep. He just wanted to sleep life away and it was driving him bonkers.

Carmen smiled some and leaned against the counter, "He's doing good, gets to finally come home in a few days so after Pedge gets back, once he's stopped hiding Leo to himself we'll have to have you guys over for dinner." She told him, "Get you boys to cook for us." She teased.

Max laughed lightly and cuddled him close to her "I love you too babe." She murmured before giving a small sigh "Get some rest love, you look like you need it." She said softly to him

Oscar nodded chuckling some "He hasn't been able to talk about anything else the few times we spoke. I'm so happy for the two of you Carmen. You guys deserve happieness." He said giving her hand a small squeeze "Pedro says he inherited the nose,poor kid." He joked

He smiled and just nodded, holding her to him as he drifted off finally getting some rest for the first time in a few days. The fact that there was nothing they could do until his appeal over seeing Grace was either accepted or rejected had kept him up most nights.

Carmen smiled some. “Oh he’s exaggerating. You can’t even tell when they’re babies.” She laughed. “I’m hoping that we’ll have some time before the press junkets and the next movie when he gets home.” She sighed a little. “I like that he’s getting work. I’m super excited for him... but I do wish he was home more.”

Max smiled softly and held him while she looking over things on her phone just letting him sleep for as long as he needed. She knew he was having issues right now and all she wanted was for them to go away.

Oscar gave a small nod and smiled "I'm sure you guys will get the down time. Maybe he'll get a job close to home next. Who knows." He said softly to her

“I’m hoping so.” She sighed quietly. “How’s the Star Wars thing going?” She teased him and went to get some more chips out the cupboard.

Her phone started ringing with his moms name on it and soon Graces little face popped up ridiculously close to the camera. “Hi mommy!” She called smiling. “Grandma said I should call you cause I told her I’m bored.” She said bouncing a little in her spot on the couch

Max smiled widely at her and laughed lightly "Hey baby girl, move the camera back some." She said smiling more as she saw her face fully now. She shook Jon awake some so he could see her as well.

Oscar smiled some "Really fun, I wish Pedro could've been on the set with me. He would have flipped out meeting Mark Hamill." He said chuckling some

She smiled some, "He's still constantly looking out for parts to audition for for the next one." She mumbled, shaking her head a little, "All I ever get sent is star wars stuff from him." She smiled still and went to get the dishwasher unloaded, chatting to Oscar for another couple hours before he needed to go home and she headed straight up to bed, checking the time and facetimed Pedro a little as he would be getting breakfast right about now.

Jon groaned some but looked up when he heard Grace's voice, sitting up and moving in so he could see her, "Hey baby girl. What are you doing right now?" He asked her, his knee starting to bounce a little as he felt the anxiety seep in some more

Pedro answered the face time call and smiled wide seeing her face pop up on the screen "Hello beautiful, god I love seeing your face." He said happily eating some of his food.

Max smiled wide giving his hand a squeeze as they spoke for a bit "Grace are you being good for Grandma?" She asked happily

She smiled and watched him fo a minute "Pedro... Are you eating pizza for breakfast?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow at his choice. "I thought we were getting healhy together?" She reminded him, smiling at him though. "I'm about to go to sleep, just wanted to get on here and say goodnight." She murmured tiredly to him.

"Yes Mommy." She told her happily, seeing Jon get up and walk away and frowned, "Daddy look sad." She told her frowning, "When can he come see me again?" She asked frowning more and looking like she might cry.

Pedro chuckled giving a small nod "Yeah had to eat quick." He said smiling as he watchwd her some "Buenos noches Mí Amor." He said softly to her "I love you."

Max frowned as she looked at him sighing heavily before turning her attention back to Grace "Soon baby I promise." She murmured softly to her "Very soon I promise okay?"

"Why is Daddy sad though?" She asked her frowning some and bringing the phone real close to her face again.

Carmen smiled tiredly, starting to fall asleep already, "You wanna read to me til I conk out?" She asked him quietly, opening one eye to look at him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back