• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic WE ATE THE CHILDREN LAST (OOC)

Discord or RPN OOC

• Discord

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • RPN

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hey!! my interest in this is alive and well, just waiting for a few more characters so I know how to even things out. I'm always typically drawn to male characters, and I find in slice of life they're usually nowhere to be found-- I get the feeling they'll be present here! So I'm thinking I'll try to make a female character if it's kind of a sausage fest lol. The only trouble is that using a gender-specific pronoun throughout a whole piece of writing, only to change the gender of your character later on, is a pain in the butt (yikes!) I also took forever to figure out the most basic code so that's what I've been occupying myself with for the past few days to pass the time in the wait for more characters 0.o Maybe I should just go for it...? Anyway, I don't know how all these talented coders do it, it's so tedious !!! but still rewarding : )
I'm hoping there are lots of people writing their characters for this right now, and I'm sure they're great! I wonder if we'd be able to establish some character relationships once more CS's start going up ?? : 0 can't wait to see where things go!

Lolol sausage fest. Personally I wouldn't mind that 😏🎉
I also thought about making a female character but my ideas moved elsewhere...also I have this weird thing where any time I make a female character the RP dies immediately afterwards so it's kind of like a curse... xD In the end you have to be the one RPing them so may as well make someone you like.
And I think if you already have a good idea of your character like you posted earlier you should just go for it. That's just me tho.

I did have a few more questions about the robots for my own benefit D d1uni5ys24si3o :

1. Do the robots have a term of address? In the Soviet Union, they called each other "comrade." I'm wondering what the robot equivalent would be.

2. Obviously robots don't need to eat, but they might need other supplies like oil for lubrication or cooling fluid, especially if they are an older model. Do the robots have a grocery store/commissary to get goods that they would need like spare parts and oil/coolant? What kind of currency would be accepted there? If no currency, is it a planned economy where they don't use money?

3. Do robots have doctors or surgeons to go to if they need parts replaced?

4. Do robots have leisure time, and if so what do they do during their leisure time?

5. Do robots sleep, or go into a state of low power at any point in the day?

Hahahahah xD sausage fessssst.... lol i dont know yet what i want to roleplay either, havent made up my mind yet!

And answer u later Shireling Shireling !

Triangles Triangles cool! Two cs! Although, dokeep in mind that only one charactwr will be accepted for the beginning :) the other can be introduced later in the roleplay!

hello again... coming to the ooc for some advice this time... :'>

what do y'all think? I've been really tormenting myself over the decision to either make the male character I'd been developing since I first saw the interest check, or a female character for the sake of having a bit more diversity? I know I could easily keep the same character and just switch the gender but it feels wrong ;-; my chara is pretty ambiguous gender-wise anyway, but I can't stand the idea of lacking in diversity for some reason !! ahhh!!! this is dumb I just need 2 make a darn decision already !!!

hello again... coming to the ooc for some advice this time... :'>

what do y'all think? I've been really tormenting myself over the decision to either make the male character I'd been developing since I first saw the interest check, or a female character for the sake of having a bit more diversity? I know I could easily keep the same character and just switch the gender but it feels wrong ;-; my chara is pretty ambiguous gender-wise anyway, but I can't stand the idea of lacking in diversity for some reason !! ahhh!!! this is dumb I just need 2 make a darn decision already !!!

Follow your heart my guy
Go with the one you've been dreamin of lol
As far as I can tell GM hasn't said anything about no more males

Follow your heart my guy
Go with the one you've been dreamin of lol
As far as I can tell GM hasn't said anything about no more males
true, but I know how annoying it can be ;< I'll work on stuff anyway though n just change it if need be, there's no reason to scrap a whole character concept just because !! thank u for ur help !! < 3

true, but I know how annoying it can be ;< I'll work on stuff anyway though n just change it if need be, there's no reason to scrap a whole character concept just because !! thank u for ur help !! < 3

Yeah it's something I tend to watch out for myself (tho I usually play male characters which like u said are usually the minority lolol)
But if you think about it another way if everyone is accepted as is there's already a great deal of diversity in age,life experience,ideals,ect. So it's not all bad. ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back