• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

papercuts

Hello new friends!

Call me Lu! She/her, late twenties with about 15 years writing experience. I’ve been outta the RP game for a couple years thanks to making a lil mini me.

Semi-lit, I think? I can comfortably provide 500+ words (can also match my partner if they are capable of more), so would prefer someone who can reciprocate that. At least 3 paragraphs, please.

18+ plus please, simply due to my own age.

Activity wise, I will give you at least one post a week, though more likely I’ll post every other day. I will let you if my circumstances change.

Ghost friendly. I get it. I work full time, am starting a business, and also have a toddler. I also get that sometimes things fizzle out. If we’re working on something and you wanna try again, please just shoot me a message!

Plotting? Yes please! I love bouncing ideas off other people and having a fresh perspective. Always down for an OOC chat also!

Currently, prefer to play a fem character as I’m a lil bit rusty, but for the right scenario, I will play a male. No preference on pairings, though I won’t lie, I do always lean into a bit of romance. LGBTQ+ friendly.

Prefer to write OC over canon. Happy to use fandoms for the setting/world however!

Happy to write anything from fantasy to modern/realistic. Got any weird and wacky ideas bouncing around in your skull? Me too! Let’s collaborate?

Comment, PM me, whatever! Looking forward to talking to you wonderful souls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back