• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We Are Not Heroes!

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor
We Are Not Heroes

The stars of this series are not heroes, Lets get this clear folks. They are not even people, Not really. They are genetic creations, The byproduct of men trying to play god through genetic engineering. They are just a congealed mix of superhuman(Including Alien and Magical beings) DNA strands collected over the years from heroes across the world. Now that I explained what these things are I must remind you that these are not people, They are monsters, Abominations, Whatever, They must be destroyed.

Hey guys, I made a new roleplay because it seems my other one wasn't interesting enough.(:'() I hope this new one brings more people in. This one is about a group of bioengineered superhumans who are mistaken for Heroes. This roleplay will focus on character development and them trying to understand humanity. At first they are a little callous, Some intensely more then others, Hell some might be the opposite of that from the beginning, it's your character. At first I want these characters to learn how to survive and not draw attention to themselves and slowly start to become superheroes as they get involved in the world.

So who wants to join(:3) We Are Not Heroes!

Oh year I been wondering should i help change this to a fandom and set it in the Marvel or DC universe or just keep it in a a original universe.

@Deadkool @Shog I think you guys would be somewhat interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back