• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We Are Called Skillet {OC Skillet Group RP}

Mobius

Three Thousand Club

2409145687_96e4cc97c0_z.jpg

W e A r e C a l l e d S k i l l e t

Hey,all!Before you get ahead of yourself,this is an idea of mine that would be open only to people who audition for it.If you don't audition,you can't sign up.It will be closed just to those who pass my scrutinizing (hehe) eye only.This is just to ensure that those who sign up know about Skillet and haven't just heard of them in passing,can fit the posting requirement I have in mind,etc.

P l o t O u t l i n e

First off,this is an OC roleplay.John,Korey,Jen,Seth,Chu,Tate,etc. etc. will not be used for characters.Granted,they may appear in the future and will be mentioned,but they will not be played as main characters.That aside...Skillet has entered a new chapter in its life.John and Korey Cooper left to care for their now teenaged kids,Jen's solo career has kicked off,Seth left to start a family of his own,Chu left to stay home with his kids,and Tate has also moved on.Their manager planned on leaving after finding new people to take it over so it wouldn't officially die.Well,he found a nice bunch of younger people to take the band over and was comfortable in leaving the band in the hands of their new manager.Our story starts with Skillet beginning their "Comeback" tour,the new members choosing their favorite Skillet material to perform.What happens with the band is completely in the hands of six young people who just got their big break...heaven help John Cooper.

" R a n k s "

L e a d S i n g e r ~ Available

L e a d G u i t a r i s t ~ Available

T h e N e w K o r e y (aka,keyboardist/backup guitar player/backup singer [this can be split into two separate characters if there is interest for that) ~ Available

B a s s i s t (Lead Singer can take this) ~ Available

D r u m m e r ~ Taken by ME!

V i o l i n i s t ~ Available

C e l l o P l a y e r (wasn't sure if "cellist" is the term or not xD ) ~ Available

M a n a g e r ~ Available

I would totally be up for adding a stage crew if there is enough interest or accepted members would want to play them (such as drum tech,sound man,etc.).Other members aside from the Lead Singer/New Korey can sing,just run it by everybody else and we'll all decide lol.

C h a r a c t e r R e q u i r e m e n t s

Honestly,not many...

~Genders do not need to be even/like they are in the real Skillet.

~Band members may be between the ages of 18-26 since I want them all to be young...for some reason xD .

~Um...um...OH!They must be OC,haha.

R P / P l a y e r R e q u i r e m e n t s

~I ask that you be able to post a nice paragraph of at least ten lines,more if you are playing more than one character.

~A player may only have one character at the start unless stage crew characters are decided to be added.

~A player must know about Skillet.I'm not saying "yeah,I've heard them".You must know at least a bit about each main member and have heard their music at least back to Comatose.

~A player must reply at least once a day when the roleplay allows that person to (obviously,if for some reason you can't post with your character this will not be held to your throat :P ).

~Good grammar,spelling,punctuation etc. is REQUIRED BEYOND BELIEF. * ahem * Okay,spelling can be pardoned on certain occasions,but please know how to spell like a high schooler xD .

~No chat speak in replies except for texts/emails by your character that you are describing.

~Be able to contribute to the plot.

~Be friendly,kind,and helpful towards your fellow players!

~No cursing,over PG romance,etc. This is to be an ALL ages friendly roleplay.

~All RPN rules will be followed first and foremost.

~Only straight pairings should romance blossom.

~Remember...Skillet is a Christian band,so please have your characters act as such.I don't mean be all religious,but as far as their conduct...they won't be smoking pot behind the buss,for example,lol.

A u d i t i o n . . . S t u f f

Please PM me this and BE TRUTHFUL!

Desired Rank:

Years of Roleplay Experience:

Average Post Length:

Gender of Your Character:

Age of Your Character:

Post Example (type like you would for a normal reply,not like it's for an audition:

Link to a Roleplay You're In:

Describe Skillet to Me:

How "Seasoned" Are You to Skillet?:

Favorite Skillet Member:

Favorite Skillet Song:

What Does John Call Himself (i.e. "I am a ______"):

Come on and throw yourself into the frying pan

. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this since I really would like to get this started (and I have time for it now,yay!)!

Also,tagging @FreakLikeYou to see if they still want to be involved with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back