• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
It began as any other day would. You got up, went to work or school, toiled away like a good little citizen. That afternoon you took the train home, sulking over the fact that tomorrow would be more of the same. Its a decent living, a healthy way of life. Although to call this existence good would be stretching it a bit. What could you do? This was reality, the sensible normalcy that everyone becomes accustomed to after a while. Painfully boring or not, that was how things were. However saying that it was how things would ALWAYS be was even more of a stretch. In fact, it was downright falsehood.

That train home to repeat the cycle of normality was interrupted. Your sense of what was real was shattered. Appearing before you all was a cute girl in a maid outfit. Her body glowed with an angelic light that drew the gaze. Despite her positive and upbeat persona. The words coming out of her mouth were quite sinister.

1628522373682.png

"I need you all to do me a BIG favor..... in ten minutes. A good three-quarters of you guys need to be dead. If not.... ALL of you will die"

This was ridiculous, it had to be some kind of sham. However the moment people began to complain, they turned to salt. Human beings became piles of salt the moment this girl pointed her FINGER at them. Everyone began to panic, they scrambled to get away. Though the exits were sealed by walls of pure light. The girl repeated her request, with the same cheerful expression.

Game on
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys, its me
Gaius Danius Griinia

Back with my newest RP
Ways to Survive

You know those Korean novels where everything becomes a video game
Its like that
BUT
The system admin wants to see you SQUIRM

In this RP, you'll be thrown into a post apocalypse where the only way to survive is to git gud
Level up, increase your stats, collect money and materials
Do whatever it takes to survive the machinations of the god who wishes to see you fare against each of his little games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back