• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Way in the Past... Somewhere Else (ooc)

Characters
Here
I've had better. got to see a lot of family but the reason wasn't good (funeral)

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon ok your person was at the bar and then went to the dock area so I guess we'll pick up any characters from the cantina area first and then head that way

What is that?
A drilling project in Alaska that Biden just approved. It’s basically shooting enough carbon emissions into the air that climate change is going to be irreversible, causing the north and south poles to melt even faster, killing all of the native species faster too and the place they’re doing it on used to belong to indigenous people.

Tbh, I’m kinda terrified of what’s going to happen if no one stops this :/

This explains it pretty well and is also quite neutral

A drilling project in Alaska that Biden just approved. It’s basically shooting enough carbon emissions into the air that climate change is going to be irreversible, causing the north and south poles to melt even faster, killing all of the native species faster too and the place they’re doing it on used to belong to indigenous people.

Tbh, I’m kinda terrified of what’s going to happen if no one stops this :/

This explains it pretty well and is also quite neutral

the chokehold fossil fuel industry has on the world is ridiculous

that would work, though we'd have to figure out how to get them in on what's going on

I left whatever Sef said to my characters completely up in the air thinking y'all could fill in with overhearing whatever your character needed to get interested in what they were talking about but no one is biting that hook lmao

someday I'd like to come in to work and be able to sit long enough to drink my coffee while it's still warm
such a far-fetched dream of mine

lohlunat lohlunat hey want to do a collab post so we can do some dialog together before going ahead and going to where everyone else is? so people don't have to wait on us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back