• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Way in the Past... Somewhere Else (ooc)

Characters
Here
*sighs*

Soooo... I'm kinda having a hard time figuring a better character for this setting. I've been trying to fit Nabrina into something for a while now, but trying to shoehorn her into a much further timeline isn't gonna work. And since Clone Wars era is one of my least favorite eras of Star Wars, I'm just really struggling to put together a character for this RP (Like I said to Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon before, the closer I get to the Battle of Yavin timestamp, the less I'm enthusiastic about the setting). Couple that with the overall altruistic nature of the crew/story narrative and, well... I think I've decided to give this roleplay a pass and wait until a Star Wars RP comes along with a setting/story a little closer to what I was hoping for. I was trying to give it a legitimate try, but this just isn't a setting I'm really feeling into, and it would be a disservice to the rest of y'all to try and force an interest.

But good luck to the rest of you and I hope the RP sees you well!

Last edited:
Memes will be coming soon I can feel it

*sighs*

Soooo... I'm kinda having a hard time figuring a better character for this setting. I've been trying to fit Nabrina into something for a while now, but trying to shoehorn her into a much further timeline isn't gonna work. And since Clone Wars era is one of my least favorite eras of Star Wars, I'm just really struggling to put together a character for this RP (Like I said to Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon before, the closer I get to the Battle of Yavin timestamp, the less I'm enthusiastic about the setting). Couple that with the overall altruistic nature of the crew/story narrative and, well... I think I've decided to give this roleplay a pass and wait until a Star Wars RP comes along with a setting/story a little closer to what I was hoping for. I was trying to give it a legitimate try, but this just isn't a setting I'm really feeling into, and it would be a disservice to the rest of y'all to try and force an interest.

But good luck to the rest of you and I hope the RP sees you well!
Was nice meeting you though! See ya around!

POV;
You hear there’s a open world Star Wars game in the making where you get to decide what you will become and who you will be, having unlimited choices for a character.

It’s made by Ubisoft
81668E11-6247-4838-8788-D6036C7A3544.jpeg

boy I wish I could say the same I am so done with all of these people
He dared me to do it and to give my best shot (my punches are kinda weak, but I still like to think they might hurt), so I did and he went: “that was like a butterfly. Barely even tickled”. So now I’m wondering how many hours a week he works out
I can work on the cs thread later today
Yeah! That’d be amazing if you could do that

oh wow good lord that meme I shared is huge on desktop lemme fix that real quick

CS Thread is up!

CS Thread is up!
Wooooohoooo mandolorian time!

Kari is up! Kohvee will have to wait to tomorrow, I'm pooped for today orz

hm I've just realized both my people have names that start with "K"... how did I not notice before right this moment

I’m going out to a nightclub tonight for the first time in my life, haha
After college I can give you some advice;

Don’t take any pills or anything from people.

Be careful what you drink.

Stick too your friends and don’t get lose.

Be careful if your getting hit on dude and that your not getting your money taken, as a straight guy I’ve had multiple girls ask for me to buy them a drink, we talk and she leaves to go too her boyfriend XD

After college I can give you some advice;

Don’t take any pills or anything from people.
Got it
Be careful what you drink.
I drank water in my apartment and I don’t plan to stay longer than maybe 1-2 hours tops
Stick too your friends and don’t get lose.
Yup. I’ll definitely stick to the people I just met yesterday
Be careful if your getting hit on dude and that your not getting your money taken, as a straight guy I’ve had multiple girls ask for me to buy them a drink, we talk and she leaves to go too her boyfriend XD
Well, I’m a girl soooo yeah. Not really an issue. And not that pretty either, haha. And I look like a 14-16 year old, even though I’m already 18

Last edited:
Got it

I drank water in my apartment and I do plan to stay longer than maybe 1-2 hours tops

Yup. I’ll definitely stick to the people I just met yesterday

Well, I’m a girl soooo yeah. Not really an issue. And not that pretty either, haha. And I look like a 14-16 year old, even though I’m already 18
Lmfao yeah just watch out for the creeps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back