• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Way in the Past... Somewhere Else (ooc)

Characters
Here
Gonna try and work on my character today. I looked at my oldies and it doesn't seem like a single one really works for the period we'd be in.

monday orz

actually not as bad as last week if I'm being honest. we still got a whole week to f it up though

gonna hold it off for as long as possible so I can have time to write us a starter post :K

the Mandalorian is. coming back tomorrow.!! 👏

btw hi everyone, you can call me silver!
I usually don’t roleplay much and my knowledge of star wars is very limited but I look forward to this ^^
I’m more of an artist than a writer but I’ll try my best.
Fun Fact: I’m obsessed with cats (especially the book series warrior cats) and the video game five nights at freddy’s

btw hi everyone, you can call me silver!
I usually don’t roleplay much and my knowledge of star wars is very limited but I look forward to this ^^
I’m more of an artist than a writer but I’ll try my best.
Fun Fact: I’m obsessed with cats (especially the book series warrior cats) and the video game five nights at freddy’s
Awesome introduction /gen

aaaalmost got a starter written

told myself I was gonna write a short little thing and that... did not happen aha
it's shorter than some I've done but it's def longer than my original intent lmao

aaaalmost got a starter written

told myself I was gonna write a short little thing and that... did not happen aha
it's shorter than some I've done but it's def longer than my original intent lmao
Did the exact same thing with that character I said I’d write up. Yeeeaaah, that didn’t happen. Break is here though, so I should have more time this week.

woop
dpcover.jpg

Sef is npc, thus free game to control as you want

PSA: if Huily and/or I react to your CS that means you're accepted

woop
dpcover.jpg
i haven‘t fully read it yet, but the pieces I read were awesome

I am noticing so many typos the day after but I don't know if I care to fix them haha. we're all intelligent creatures, we should be able to understand 😅

well nothing has happened so you're fine lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back