• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [Main]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Estelle Darla Sterling

meet me where the s k y touches the sea

It didn't take long for Estelle to feel that her moment of tranquility and comfort was fading away when she heard his voice. Lifting her eyes away from her wine glass, with furrowed brows, Estelle kept her lips gently against the rims of the glass, taking another sip. Her eyes stayed on his silhouette as he made his way over, watching him with hawk-eyes and suspicion.

"That's a nice swimsuit, Estelle. Hope the beauty of my home makes up for the... undesirables that may be staying here as well. If you wander off, let me know when you head to the beach. A swim would be nice. And I'm sure the water is as cool as you are hot"

With a raise brow, Estelle's hazel eyes bore into Wesley's before her brows knitted together. He caught her off-guard, as always. It was always something about his suave and soothing words that charmed her and no matter how much she wanted to scold him for not prepping her beforehand about the. . . undesirables, Estelle could only gather that by his tone, it was just as a surprise to her as a surprise to him.

"Was there a mishap in the organisation, Valentin? You'd never make that mistake, especially as a host." Estelle commented, briefly sending a reassuring smile before clearing her throat. "Your house and your selection of wine is impeccable and I do. . . " She trailed off before softly saying, "love it."

With another twirl of her glass, she took another sip, a bigger one than before as she downed her first glass, "However," she began again, giving him a pointed look, "That does not mean I'm still not crossed. I was suppose to be the only surprise but, it seems others have taken that limelight." Estelle finished, a small hmpf escaped her lips as she shrugged her shoulder. She never really pouted, but, around Wesley, she let it out from time-to-time. His words did reignite her confidence as she looked down at her attire.

"I wear it well, don't I? Rather than the other way around. I am glad you're marveling at it. It took a lot of consideration." Although she hated attention from others, as long as her friends complimented her or even gave her a charming glance, Estelle always felt wanted than the prying eyes of gossipers and businessmen alike.

"Let's head for a swim now." Estelle nodded, however, before she made her move, at the corner of her eye, she noticed Kat heading towards the counter, grabbing another wine glass. As Kat took a glass in her hand and sipped, Estelle felt proud, for a minute, until Kat turned towards Bone for another shot of whiskey. To say the least, she frowned slightly.

Her small disappointment didn't last too long when she heard the all-too familiar voice of her closest friend.

"Elle! I should have guessed that you’d be raiding the cabinets for wine. Together again at last. I missed you girl.”

A sigh of relief came out as she smiled widely at Angelina. She missed her oh so much and couldn't believe it's been so long since she'd seen her in person. Estelle always looked up to her and honestly, was very glad now that she came on this trip. If there was anyone she wanted to hang out with more and be in the company of, it was her. Angelina was the only person she believed she could be herself around and that only ignited a fire inside of her to let loose even more.

“I was just about to head to the beach after grabbing a snack. Looks like we had the same idea. You look stunning.”

Shaking her head, Estelle gasped softly, dramatically looking at Angelina as if she hadn't thought to bring snacks to the beach. With a grin, Estelle turned towards the fridge as she grabbed a fruit tray, happy to know there was some sort of stockage of food inside.

"Snacks? Check. And me? Have you seen yourself, Angel? Sexy mami." Estelle laughed softly, admiring her gorgeous friend. However, when Angelina spoke directly towards Wesley, even taking his champagne glass, Estelle clicked her tongue.

"You sure you want to catch his germs, love? Wesley's been. . . busy , or so I heard." She quirked a brow pouring out the rest of the contents of the first wine bottle into her glass before popping open another one.

However, hearing Bone's voice addressing Angelina, Estelle resisted the urge to roll her eyes before another female entered the kitchen. Estelle tilted her head to the side.

"Seems everyone is having fun already"

At Bone's compliment towards Claire, Estelle gave a once-over at her swimsuit. A small tsk tsk escaped her lips as Bones headed out and Estelle could only signal Claire to come towards the counter. "It's cute. Your swimsuit. Wine, Claire?" She questioned before hearing Nyaja's voice coming from the other side.

Once Nyaja finished making her rounds, talking to those in the kitchen, Estelle pulled her hair behind her ear, feeling slightly more confident hearing all of the wonderful praises. "Merci beaucoup, Nyaja. And your swim suit is quite the looker, love. You'll be turning heads wherever you go."

"If you gals are nearly ready, theres a beach calling our names."

Without wasting anymore time, Estelle took that call and grabbed the new open wine bottle along with her wine glass. "Wes, can you be a doll and grab my beach towel? You're coming with us aren't you?" Estelle grinned knowingly.

The first day at the beach was remarkable. Estelle had fun in the sun and it had been awhile since she felt relaxed. The crashing of the waves against the shore, the warm sand in her toes, and just taking a breath of fresh air was absolutely needed. All thoughts of reality, responsibilities, and life never crossed her mind as she ended up finishing a bottle of wine for herself. Thankfully others bought out another bottle since she finished one solely and she couldn't have been happier.

The excitement of the others honestly made her mood brighten. The laughter, smiles, and just tranquility made her time worthwhile. Although there were some play fights here and there, Estelle didn't mind. Others stuck to their group or sometimes mingles with each other, but Estelle could do whatever she wanted.

However, one of her favorite moments was watching the sun set. She didn't have a curfew or time limit. Estelle felt free and liberated to do as she pleased. She could eat what she wanted, wear what she liked, drink, and just have a good ol' time. Her worries were left behind.

When it was time to head back to the beach house to freshen up, Estelle could only smile softly to herself, hearing the loud booming from downstairs, games set up in different places of the house, and people mingling about whether drunk, sober, or just chilling. At times, the smell of smoke and weed filled the air - a smell she hated - but it wasn't something she couldn't get used to, thanks to the alcohol.

Snacks littered throughout the house and at times, even different food. However, Estelle never paid any mind to getting any nutrients into her system, not when she had to wait for a while until it was her time to rinse off and take a shower from the day. Although she felt impatient, waiting for others to finish before she could, Estelle continued drinking a bit more. Estelle allowed her friends to go first and who would have thought that she would be rooming with Nisha? It was a blessing in disguise.

Regardless, by the time she was finished showering, blow drying her hair, and did her nightly routine making sure she was fresh and clean, the clock struck 10PM.

Time passed quickly and Estelle remembered coming back from the beach and the pool at around 8:30PM so perhaps the clock was right. Nevertheless, Estelle finally was ready to grace the others with her presence as she was gone for about two hours at least. She felt comfy in her casual-wear, thankful she packed at least a few outfits for two days before she would raid Nyaja's "closet".

Although Estelle wasn't sure if it was Nisha that was using their bathroom, she called out from the other side of the door anyways. "Nisha? Darling? I'm heading down first!"

As Estelle made her way downstairs, her eyes glanced at the many bottles atop the counter, one bottle was spinning and she could only tilt her head to the side. Before she knew it, the aroma of sweet-smelling food filed her nostrils as she wondered if someone was cooking. Her stomach growled slightly as she realised she really did skip dinner and only picked on food.

Looking around, Estelle made her way around the kitchen and living room as she inspected closer at the different games and other objects. "Game night? Wesley?" Estelle tilted her head to the side, speaking out-loud, calling out for Wesley to see if he had plans for the night before adding as an afterthought, "Something smells good."

tags: zippy zippy , erzulie erzulie , JayeTheKat JayeTheKat , blackglassesaa blackglassesaa , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
sox sox Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho , apolla apolla , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx , sox sox , Lizy Lizy , hwayi hwayi | outfit: xxx
codedbycrucially | hidden scroll

Last edited:

Jolena Esposito
Mentions: Anvindr ( JayeTheKat JayeTheKat ), Savannah ( apolla apolla ), Kris ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx )
Interactions: Estelle ( deer deer )
Outfit: x ->
x

At some point all feelings or emotions fled Jolena's mind, leaving behind an empty apathetic void of a human being. Her thoughts were slightly clouded by the alcohol. But otherwise she was entirely coherent, just uncaring. Sure, Ryker wasn't that far away, the guy who had been sent to jail for her and who she had selfishly broken up with to protect her own image. But what did that matter to her? She had moved on, gotten over it. So he needed to as well. That was how life worked. Jolena pushed all thoughts of Ryker to the back of her mind and took another drink of her gin, listening to the push and pull of the tides against the soft sand. The combination had muffled the sound of footsteps approaching, causing Jolena to glance over her shoulder in slight surprise when a voice spoke up.

Standing there was Anvindr, someone that Jo didn't really interact with a lot during school and therefore didn't know much about. In what interactions they did have, he had always seemed a little tense around her, like he didn't like being around her. Jolena wasn't entire sure why, but she tended to have that effect on a lot of people. So it hadn't really ever bothered her. Deciding she didn't want to make him any more uncomfortable than he already was, Jo downed the rest of her gin and set the empty glass on top of the bar. "Well, I don't know about you all, but I'm starving. I think I'm going to go check out the kitchen and see what I have to work with for the rest of the summer." With that, the brunette gathered her things and began the trek across the beach back towards the house.

Once inside, Jolena took a quick shower and changed into some comfy pajamas, not wanting to smell like salty ocean for the rest of the night. She threw her damp hair up into a messy bun to keep it out of the way before grabbing her knife case and descending the stairs into the kitchen. She had checked it out before and knew the basic floor plan. Nevertheless, she was still a bit in awe of the size and quality of the kitchen. It had it's own margarita machine for Pete's sake. Jo gently sat her knife roll on the large counter top, venturing to the refrigerator to hopefully find some inspiration for dinner. Inside, there was a wide variety of ingredients. But the ones that really caught her eye were the tomatillos, the blocks of cheese, and the chicken.

Jolena's creative ideas began to flow and the brunette couldn't help the smile from curving up the corners of her lips. Grabbing an armful of ingredients, Jo sat them on the counter and got straight to work. She quickly threw together a marinade of freshly squeezed lime juice, olive oil, a clove of garlic, and a dash of chili powder, salt, and pepper, allowing the chicken to marinade and soak up the flavor while she moved on to other parts of the meal. Near the end of it all, one platter of tortilla chips Jo had cut, fried, and salted herself was topped with chunks of lime-marinated grilled chicken, Monterey jack cheese, julienned butter lettuce, freshly chopped pico de gallo, and homemade Aleppo pepper guacamole in a perfect medley of spice and flavor. On the other platter, Jo created gourmet vegen nachos featuring from-scratch spiced refried pinto beans, a fajita vegetable mixture pf bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms, a combination of vegan sharp cheddar and Colby jack cheese, a sprinkling of shredded Napa cabbage, fresh tomatillo and serrano pepper salsa, and coconut milk crema.

The home kitchen was the one place Jo could be in her own element, where she didn't need drugs or alcohol to take the edge off. It was where she felt free to express herself without the worry of someone like her father standing over her shoulder and judging her every move like he did at the restaurant. For dessert, Jo had baked perfectly shaped pineapple and cherry empanadas, drizzling a vegan white chocolate, coconut milk ganache over the top of them. The final touch on the whole meal was the raspberry, lime, and mint margaritas made with silver tequila spinning around in the margarita machine behind her, creating a perfect frozen margarita texture. Just as Jo pulled the dispenser on the margarita machine to fill a glass of her own, she heard a voice call out from the adjacent living room area. The young chef crossed the kitchen to the doorway, leaning against its frame as she eyed the owner of the voice and sipped her margarita. "I'm down for game night. And I made food if anyone is hungry. It's on the kitchen counter."

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

Savannah
the wild child

Location: beach ---> living room | Mentions: Ryker ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ); Damon ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho ); Dom; everyone at the beach basically | Interactions: Estelle ( deer deer ); Jolena ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

Savannah thoroughly enjoyed her time at the beach. She'd stayed up by Kris and Jo for a while longer, getting two drinks deeper before deciding to go back into the ocean. She'd noticed Jo going a little... slack, for lack of a better term, but she didn't say anything to the girl. She knew there was beef between her and Ryker, but she didn't know exactly what it was. Maybe that was for the best.

Either way, Ryker was her friend, same as Jo. Savannah hung out with the boys at the beach too, along with any others who showed up. She was like the energizer bunny, hopping from one group to the next. She didn't really have bad history with anyone, especially considering how new she was. She mostly went on vibes-- if she didn't like the vibe she got from someone, she bounced.

By the time she rolled back into the house, it was around 9:30. She took a quick shower and changed into some comfy clothes, an oversized off-one-shoulder sweater and a pair of black shorts. Heading back downstairs, her hair drying naturally, she looked around. "Did someone say game night?" She echoed Estelle's words, a smile toying at her lips.

"Now, are we talking Monopoly? Life? PayDay? Or something a little more... fun?" Completely grinning now, she moved to plop onto an unoccupied chair. "I could go for a classic, like spin the bottle. Or Never Have I Ever, that one's always fun. Shots, anyone?"

She paused for a moment, then looked over at Jo. "That smells fucking amazing." She sat up straighter. "Is that a margarita?"

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Dom
the bad boi

Location: beach ---> house | Mentions: Claire ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) | Interactions: Ryker & Jolena ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ); Damon ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho ); Estelle ( deer deer ); Savannah

Dom grinned at Ryker's description of his roommate. "You gotta tell me who it is when we see her. There's too many fucking blondes floating around." Rolling his eyes, he scanned the beach area again. Pausing in his trek on the sand, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it against the beach breeze, inhaling the smoke and blowing it out moments later.

"You two ever gonna make up?" He questioned Ryker about Jo before he could stop himself. He knew it was a sore subject, but he also remembered when the two of them were inseparable. Shrugging, he took another drag off his smoke. "Just curious." Deciding it might be better to change the subject now, he cleared his throat and glanced at Damon.

"No idea yet. There's some potentials. Strawberries back at the house was cute." He grinned again, any sign that he was uncomfortable gone. "Other than that, it's the same damn people we've known for years. Well, except for her." He nodded towards Savannah. "I've heard good things about her." He winked and nudged his two friends.

"We'll see how the summer plays out." Shrugging, he started walking again, flicking his cigarette into the water.

Back at the house a few hours later, Dom was upstairs, looking through his bag for his other shorts he was sure he packed. Unable to find them, he put on the same pants he'd been wearing earlier, deciding he'd look again later. He jogged down the stairs, the smell of Jo's amazing cooking hitting his nostrils.

Automatically, he headed for the kitchen, barely pausing at the mention of game night but raising his hand. "I'm in." He disappeared into the kitchen and helped himself to the food Jo had cooked. "This is good as fuck." He hopped on a barstool, speaking through his first bite.

Estelle Darla Sterling

not every q u e e n needs a king to sit by her throne

Her head lifted up from the games she was gazing at as she slightly craned her neck over to the female addressing her. The aroma of the varying food on the counter in the kitchen nearly made her salivate as Estelle reigned back the urge to bee-line towards the nourishments. It wasn't lady-like and although Estelle is allowing herself the freedom to bend and break some rules, she was not a barbarian. She still had manners and will always maintain a semblance of respect and politeness towards other no matter who it was.

"I'm down for game night. And I made food if anyone is hungry. It's on the kitchen counter."

With a small nod, Estelle hummed slightly, eyeing Jolena's drink for a moment before her attention headed towards the presentation of the food, seeing that it was carefully and timely prepared. Soon, Estelle made her way over towards, "Did you teach yourself or take classes?" Estelle inquisitively asked, quite curious as to where she learned her craft and made her mark. "Thank you, Jolena. It smells amazing." Estelle finished before another female voice popped in.

"Did someone say game night? Now, are we talking Monopoly? Life? PayDay? Or something a little more... fun? I could go for a classic, like spin the bottle. Or Never Have I Ever, that one's always fun. Shots, anyone?"

Looking over at Savannah who made herself comfortable atop a chair, Estelle's lips formed a slight smile, hearing the excitement in her voice as well seeing the grin she bore. At the mention of more shots, Estelle shook her head before Savannah mentioned the margarita in Jolena's hand.

"Those are good options. . . Hm, shots? Maybe not. However, I'll be up for some margaritas." Estelle voiced before another member appeared: Bone, announcing that he was also down for game night.

Shaking her head, Estelle sighed though the smile still tugged on her lips. Even if she didn't admit it, Estelle was getting a bit excited. It had been awhile since she played any games, much less been in the company of her peers outside of school. She just hoped the evening continued to be amicable, though, knowing some of the different personas and initial judgement on campus, it may take more than alcohol to feel more 'conjoined'. Regardless, Estelle would try to enjoy her time, remaining civil, though, she wondered if she'd make an unexpected connection with someone.

Whatever it was, adrenaline rushed through her veins and she couldn't wait to get the show on the road. Without wasting anymore time, Estelle made her rounds in the kitchen, careful not to get in Bone's way as she made a plate as well as poured some margaritas. Whether it was out of character for her, the drinks getting to her head, or she lost her mind, Estelle piped up once more, "I'll take that offer . . . the something more fun. Spin the bottle with an added twist of truth or dare?" She commented, raising her brow, as a small smirk appeared on her lips.

interactions: Jolena [ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ] , Savannah and Damon [ apolla apolla ]
outfit: xxx

Kris Chankul
Mentions: Theodore, Wes, Ryker, Dom
Interacting: OPEN​

When Kris was asked about what he'd be doing after summer ended, he didn't quite know what to say. The problem was that no one should know that he was leaving yet. He was going to break the news at the last possible minute or not at all. Kris would break his own heart having to say goodbye to people especially Theodore. That kid liked him and Kris did too. Theo was a shy boy and needed to be protected from the world. He would hate to see that big baby upset so soon into the trip if the truth of him leaving the country came out. There was a massive time difference between Bangkok and the US and even 5 hours can be pretty difficult to maintain for a connection. It was too difficult.

As people made their way back up to the house, Kris decided to join them. It was getting late and it can get cold quickly. He hurried up to his room and got changed into some comfier clothing (and by that he meant a panda onesie) along with grabbing his guitar. It could get dead very quickly in a place like this especially late at night with a bunch of kids who he was unsure about. For example he knew Wes, Ryker and Dom were assholes. The only tolerable one was Dom and he tolerated him because he was good looking. Wes and Ryder were just pure evil in people form. Many of the gossipy girls were double edged swords. He didn't know much about them to judge their characters. He knew what he knew and nothing more.

Making his way back down the stairs and into the living room, he dived into the nearest couch. Now was the time to chill. Anything after a certain time at night automatically became chill time for Kris. He wasn't the type to party all night long despite his skater image. He was quite a chill person to the dismay of people he knew. Maybe that's why he got on well with less socially conscious people; they had a similar innate sense of comfort and self-preservation. He didn't know. He was complicated. Kris just hoped he'd get something out of this trip whether it be some deep philosophical awakening, a connection with new people or simply being satisfied with what he will be living behind.

Ryker icon 1.gif
Ryker Maddox
Mentions: Jolena, Damon ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho )
Interactions: Dom, Savannah ( apolla apolla ), Estelle ( deer deer )
Outfit: x ->
x

Ryker rolled his eyes at Dom's comment, though he had to say he agreed. There were a lot of blondes here, and a lot of attractive ones at that. But he nodded, an indication that he would point his summer roommate out if they ran into her again. Ry stiffened at Dom's follow-up question, unsure of how to address it. He sent a glare towards his friend, but otherwise didn't answer. Dom realized what he said soon enough and instead changed the subject, taking the limelight off of Ryker and putting it on Damon. "I'll point out Blondie if you point out Strawberries," he teased, lightly elbowing Dom in the side with a smirk. To be honest, Ryker's goal wasn't really to hook up with anyone this summer, though he couldn't deny that it was a plus. He honestly just wanted to enjoy his first summer free from behind bars. After a little bit longer of hanging out on the beach, everyone decided to head back towards the house to hang out.

Ryker sped through a quick shower and changed into some more comfy clothes: a pair of black sweatpants and a fitted white tee. The house seemed to be quiet for a while, as everyone was winding down from the hot, fun day at the beach or whatever it was they had previously been doing. Deciding he wanted to smoke a cigarette before whatever turn the night would soon be taking, Ry found himself out on a balcony overlooking the sandy beach and the ocean tides pushing against it. Pulling a pack of cigarettes from the pocket of his pants, Ryker placed one between his lips and lit it. Taking a deep inhale, he savored the familiar burning sensation fill his lungs. Ryker was pretty sure one of his bad habits would kill him one day. So he might as well enjoy them while he could.

A few moments later, only the cigarette butt was left, and a soft buzz clouded Ryker's head. He snuffed out the cigarette in a nearby potted plant before shoving his hands in his pockets and heading back inside. Immediately, the scent of delicious food flooded his senses, reminding Ryker that he hadn't eaten much that day and was actually starving. The brunette followed the smell to the kitchen, finding an assortment of food laid out across the counter. He immediately knew Jo was behind the meal, but didn't really care at that point. He was far too hungry. Instead, he filled his own plate, though bypassing the margaritas for bottle of vodka that was only about a quarter full, and slipped passed Jolena in the doorway to take an unoccupied chair near Savannah. With a smirk, Ryker downed the rest of the bottle of vodka and sat its empty remains on the coffee table near them. "I've got a bottle, so Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare it is then. Who wants to go first?"

codedbycrucialstar

Claire Brown
"This is just the beginning of a fun adventure"

With: Dom, Estelle, Ryker & Jo

outfit: X

Claire wasn't expecting that her swimsuit would receive so many compliments even if some make her shy. But she was surprised when Estelle said her swimsuit was cute and even invite her some wine, which Claire refused politely, she wasn't much of a drinker unless it was a family gathering like Christmas or New Years Eve and her parents only allowed to drink one cup, but she was hoping she wouldn't hurt Estelles feelings by rejecting her offer.

She was happy that Nyaja was excited to see her too, she couldn't wait to spend time with her during the summer, it didn't took long until Anvin arrived to the itchen and as soon as he arrived he left to go to the beach. Claire excuse herself and went towards the beach where Anvin was. She enjoyed her time on the beach with the rest that for a moment she didn't wan to go back to the house even if it was getting late.

She went back towards her room and took a shower making sure that salt of the sea was not anymore on her body, she changed into her pajamas and went downstairs hoping there was something to eat since she was starving, when she arrived to the kitchen she saw all the food that she thought Jolena made due to her culinary skills "This looks amazing and I'm sure it taste better than it looks" she said with a big smile as she grab a serving of the food.

She took a seat near Estelle and the rest and hear that they were taling about playing games and something about spin the bottle, Claire wasn't a big fan of those games so she didn't say antything about her wanting to participate, she remember that she still had the shells she collected at the beach and thought she could make bracelets for them to wear, while the rest were doing their own thing. She thought it would be a nice gift for everyone and she loved making craft things that could make someone smile, so she knew what she was going to be doing that night.
codedbycrucialstar

Phoebe Owens

Mentions: Nisha, Wes, Devon, Ryker
Interactions: Nisha ( sox sox ) Open
Outfit: Bikini Outfit #2

Phoebe shrugged the Claire talk off. Claire wasn't her biggest issue, nor should the girl be. Claire was just out here trying to get the most out of the men around, not Nisha and her. Plus, if there was something that needed to be done, there were ways with dealing with females like Claire, if Claire became a bigger problem then she already is, then Phoebe was well prepared to do what needs to be done to bring the chick back down. Through rumors or confrontation with promises, not threats.

Phoebe smiled an evil smile, as her best friend lead the way downstairs and spoke. She was glad Nisha thought the idea was a good one. Just because the crowd wasn't what they would've liked her, didn't mean they had their options. They could bring back the good old days of high school. "Agreed, honestly," the cheerleader replied. "Hopefully hate it so much they run back home," she added.

"Oh my god, Nisha," she commented. "Of course you would. He's my one of my roommates though, so maybe I'll let you have him after I have a taste," she added with a joke. Or was it. She didn't know. There was only a few guys she thought she would have an eye for, but with the summer, one can never know. Maybe, things will get easier when the besties weed out the herd.

Once they were in the kitchen, Nisha bee-lied for the counter, but Phoebe stuck behind a bit to mingle with the rest. "Have those lines ever worked Wesley?" she questioned, as a joke, before turning her attention back to her friend, who was busy making a mixed drink of sorts. The friend offered her one with a sly smile and a simple comment. "What the devil do you have planned?" she questioned, though soon, she was about to find out.

After a couple of drinks, she led her friend out to the beach and into the water, doing her best to keep her and Nisha away from whatever games Dev had planned, the last thing she wanted to be was sucked into one of his games again.

It was a bit, before Phoebe also wanted to leave to get ready for their first meal and icebreaker in the house. She made her way back to her room, gathered a simple outfit of a white criss-cross crop top with three - quarter sleeves and a blue pattered mini skirt. Classy, yet simple and not over the top. With the others it wasn't really needed. She quickly took a shower, dried, blow-dried her hair, and dressed. She put on simple make-up and a silver necklace with her first initial on it and headed back down. She skipped the shoes, because they were in a house, shoes are really necessary.

Once she was down, she grabbed one of the margaritas, and walked around, glancing at the array of delicious food. It looks amazing and she couldn't wait to try it, and try their summer. Both were exciting, eve if both had a few details, she wasn't going to like.

With that she grabbed a plate of some food, while Ryker made the announcement of the first icebreaker of the night. She choose to not volunteer, given how many rinks she had so far, she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to play a game that might require her to, at the very least, make out with someone.
code by apolla apolla

[class=xxx] background: #94928E; width: 400px; margin:auto; height:500px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=trans] transition: 1s; position: relative; width: 815px; height: 500px; background: #94928E; [/class] [class name=trans state=hover] margin-left: -400px; [/class] [class=13] background:#94928E; padding:35px; width:40%; height:400px; float:left; font-size:10px; color:black; [/class] [class=13again] background:#94928E; width:45%; padding:20px; height:500px; float:left; [/class] [div class=xxx][div class=trans] [div class=13]
tumblr_nkwvf8Jm6y1u6osmfo1_500.gif
Damon Anderson

Mentions: Dom and Ryker
Tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat and apolla apolla
[/div] [div class=13again]
"Shut up," he told Dom, at his comment about him being worse than the cheerleader. He wasn't usually up for gossip, but hey, it was the summer and it was the first surprise that he ever got from Ryker. From what he saw, he wasn't the type to admit when he was wrong. From there, he let the two do back and forth about their eye candies, until they turned their attention to Damon's interests. Damon thought long and hard, but he really didn't see anyone that would really catch his eye. But, he didn't think the other two would believe him if he said he really didn't have eyes on anyone yet, so he remained looking as if he was in deep thought. Well, at least until Dom, gathered the fact and told him it was cool. At that, he was pretty sure Dom would try to get Damon someone to at least catch his eye, maybe worse, get someone else involved to see who he might be into. That was a worry for another day, until then Damon wanted to have some fun, and that's what he did. He let himself get entangled in some activities with Dom, until it was time for dinner. Unlike, most others, Damon didn't prepare. He just went upstairs to get a joint and go out to a nearby balcony to smoke it. That was his preparation. He next the effect take hold in his lungs and bloodstream until he was done, and then finally go inside and downstairs to the kitchen. Right when the munchies took hold. He took care of it by grabbing the least healthiest of the food that was there and began eating, while Ryker wanted to start a party game. Something, he wasn't very much interested in.
tumblr_o34z6gXBaP1udlv42o3_500.gif
[/div][/div][/div] code by apolla apolla

Jolena Esposito
Mentions: Kris ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ), Ryker
Interactions: Savannah, Dom ( apolla apolla ), Estelle ( deer deer )
Outfit:
x

Jolena let a slight smile curve her lips at Savannah's comments, though the pills she had taken were still affecting her mood, or lack there of. "Thanks. Yeah, I made watermelon margaritas. They are in the margarita machine in the kitchen if you want some," she answered. She rolled her eyes at Dom's comment but nodded her thanks anyway. Taking another sip from her margarita glass, Jolena turned her attention to Estelle when she heard her question. "A bit of both, I suppose," she replied, not really wanting to talk about her personal life all that much. "I taught myself quite a bit, but my father mentors me as well. He's a chef." Jolena stiffened slightly at the thought of her father, a man who would love to see her fail just to prove himself right. But Jo immediately pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind, and finished off her margarita. Quickly stepping into the kitchen to refill her glass, Jo resumed her position leaning against the door frame, not quite sure where she should sit just yet.

The brunette smiled when she noticed Kris dive into a couch, happy that he had decided to join them. At least there were a few people in the room she could consider friends. Though they were decidedly outnumbered when Ryker brushed by her through the doorway and plopped down in the chair next to Savannah. Had Jo not popped those pills earlier, she was sure she would be incredibly uncomfortable at being in the same room as him. But now that she was 'under the influence,' she honestly couldn't care less. He might still hate her, but that didn't have to affect her. right? A few more people filed into the room, all seemingly happy with the meal that Jolena had put together. Not feeling very hungry herself, Jo decided to stick to the margaritas as she took a seat on the bar stool next to Dom.

Normally, Jolena would jump at the chance to play games like the one Estelle and Ryker suggested. But honestly, she didn't really want to deal with Ryker's petty truths or dares, given that he might be the first to ask the questions. It was supposed to be a fun night, there first night of vacation in an amazing beach house. The drama didn't need to start just yet. Instead, Jolena took another sip from her glass and playfully nudged Dom in the side. "How about you, party boy? Isn't this the type of game that you live for?" she teased, a sly smirk playing on her lips. If there was one person who could get this party started, it would be Dom.

codedbycrucialstar

c86f4d1fdb94a2af840f2ed2e160adf0.jpg
tumblr_p0wjacD4vE1s7ovkdo4_1280.jpg

Angelina Richards

Going to the beach with Estelle had been a lot of fun. Angelina had used it as an opportunity to catch up with her closest friend. With the water being so clear and shining in the sunlight, Angelina could resist the urge to take a dip. She stayed inside until everyone began to go inside. After frying herself off with a towel she was on her way as well. While the beach would always be one of her favorite places to visit, it was the feeling that came with leaving the beach that she didn’t enjoy. Angelina was quick to head to the bathroom, showering to get rid of sand and the salt of the ocean water from her skin and hair. It was a while before she came out, emerging hours later, squeaky clean and smelling like her favorite shea butter body wash and hair products.

Angelina had changed into her sleepwear once she realized how late it was. As she made her way downstairs, she could hear the others speaking. As soon as Angelina reached the bottom of the stairs she smelled something delicious. The young woman didn’t hesitate to follow the smell all the way to the kitchen. “Something smells really good.” She said once she entered. Angelina fixed herself a plate and grabbed a drink while she was at it. “What’s this I hear about games?”

Mentions:
Interactions:: Kitchen Peeps
Outfit:
x
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

Wes Valentin
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]

mood: playful
tags: deer deer | erzulie erzulie | MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Wesley had never been a huge fan of swimming. Though this large beach house was his it was rare that the wealthy boy found himself actually spending his time inside of the water. Today was no different. After giving Angelina a playful glare when she stole his drink, he followed his friends out to the beach and found himself a nice place to lie down in the sand. They made it back to the house pretty late so the sun was setting as his guests finally made their way into the water or just down to the beach. A small thing he was grateful for, as Wes was definitely the type to burn more than he tanned.

Insecure wouldn't be the right word to describe his hesitation towards getting into the water. He was just realistic in how he approached himself. He was scrawny and angular, boney and not at all the figure that would look hot in the water. Wes kept his shirt secured safely over his body, lounging back on his beach towel and flipping through his phone. His guests were using social media to their every advantage, sharing the gorgeous views of both the home and the lovely beachfront that was to be all theirs for the next couple of weeks. As long as anyone who didn't glean an invite was jealous, Wesley would stay plenty happy.

The boy waited until a few others exhausted themselves before retiring to his shared bedroom. A quick glance in the mirror informed him that he definitely needed a shower. His hair was matted down a bit, greasier than the norm even. It was pretty gross, even Wesley would admit it. Luckily though a few others entered the house already, there were still a decent number of bathrooms that were still available (plus the bathroom attached to the master, but Wesley wanted to be fair). He showered quickly, one that could hardly be classified as more than a rinse, before pulling on an expensive set of pajamas that was definitely overkill. At least he looked good.

Right before he exited the bathroom, he reached into the pocket of his recently discarded pants and retrieved a small baggy of pills. Wesley hesitated half a second, and then took two of them. There was no one here that had any room to judge him, and if they were going to be drinking he definitely figured he'd rather be high than sober.

The smell of food drew Wesley back down the stairs, and he poked his head into the kitchen curiously. Admittedly, Wesley had planned many things but not exactly anything big when it came to food. His family's chef should be arriving tomorrow, but for tonight he figured everyone could just fend for themselves. So looking into the kitchen and seeing the table's covered in enough food to feed a village, Wesley was pleasantly surprised. Though he wasn't exactly hungry, he was glad that Jo gave him the appearance of being pretty organized.

"Yes, Jolena, I agree," Wes murmured, sliding into the kitchen past Estelle and opening up the fridge. "Looks and smells great. I'll grab a plate later."

Wes conjured a glass bottle of beer from the bottom shelf, popping it open and chugging it in one swift movement. Wesley normally wasn't one to chug beer (or chug anything for that matter), but it was all in the name of added flair.

"Let's play spin the bottle then. I'd like to know what this added twist is." He held up the empty bottle and quirked an eyebrow curiously.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

full
Nyaja Cooper & Anvindr Lokni
"Every summer has a story. Let's write ours together."
After conversation in the kitchen wrapped itself up, the gang of friends made their way out to the beach. Nyaja passed the time there drinking, playing in the water, and just all out having fun. She was not going to let the unwanted crowd get her down. At one point she even tried to help Claire get Anvindr into the water. That promptly backfired on them as Anvindr initiated a splash war. He was not interested in being the water at first, but over time the drinks and laughter changed his mind. The german lad spend the start of his time on the beach just chatting with those by the bar until Claire and the rest came out to play. All in all the beach was a great start to an amazing summer vacation.

As the sun set, Nyaja and Anvindr made their own ways back inside along with the rest of the party. Anvindr opted to go straight up to his room where he promptly showered and changed into a pair of light gray shorts and a white tanktop. He grabbed his sketchbook and drawing materials then made his way back downstairs. By the time he'd arrived Jsomeone had made food and it smelled divine. He took a glance at those gathered in the kitchen and upone hearing the words 'Spin the Bottle' he opted himself out and went into the living room with nothing more than a wave to Claire. He spotted a familiar fellow foreigner on one of the couches and promptly dropped his own body into the nearest seat to Kris.

"Your not interestd in spin the bottle?" He pondered aloud to the dark haired lad on the couch as he set up his drawing materials and began to sketch. He had a plan to draw the amazing sight he'd seen outside during the sunset, and then maybe some other stuff. He wasn't quite sure yet. "How's life been?" He asked, simply attempting to start a conversation. He was not a conversationalist in any means.

Nyaja on the other hand stayed downstairs for a while after retuning from outside. She entertained herself by chatting with people she knew from school, council members, popular kids, and the like. It all eventually got quite tiring and she returned to her room, hoping she'd find out the rest of her roommates. No such luck, but that was life. She knew someone was there and had a sneaking suspcision it was one of her friends based on the luggage. At any rate, she hopped into the shower to wash off the sea and stepped out a while later feeling quite refreshed. Her outfit for the night cool and comfortable, while still being elegant enough to pass for her. After all of that, Nyaja finally wandered back downstairs to join those in the kitchen. She snagged a drink on her way into the room with a smile. She worked her way through the kitchen to grab a small plate of food and then found herself a seat near to

"Oo are we playing a game? Count me in." She found herself a spot to sit, and took a bite of food. "Whoever cooked, my compliments to you. This is amazing." She called out to the chef for the night, who she was unaware as Jolena. She tuned into the conversation then and discovered the game of the night was to be 'Spin The Bottle' with a twist apparently according to their host. "I'm also curious, what is this twist? She echoed Wesley's question in pure curiousity.
tags: deer deer erzulie erzulie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho apolla apolla zippy zippy || nyaja outfit: x || location: Beach --> Rooms --> Kitchen/Living Room​
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Estelle Darla Sterling

not every q u e e n needs a king to sit by her throne

As more people arrived in the kitchen after freshening up from the aftermath of the beach, Estelle’s eyes glanced at those who walked in. Although she recognised most of them, she kept her attention longer on her closest acquaintances when they appeared and filed in with the rest of the group. Estelle took note of the body languages of those around her, scrutinizing their movements. Some wanted to join in the game, piping up as they walked in or observe the game with a few drinks and food.

Nevertheless, she was feeling quite parched but didn’t move to grab a drink as she caught a glimpse of brown flurries in her view. Estelle’s attention went towards the other female Claire when she chose to sit near her. Furrowing her brows in curiosity, Estelle recalled that the girl denied her offer of wine. However, on closer musing, since the moment they’ve arrived, Estelle never once saw Claire grab a drink - or rather one filled with alcohol - which was probably 90% of what was stocked in Wesley’s summer home.

Regardless, before Estelle wanted to settle in her comfortable position to start the game at the table, she slowly got up from her seat to grab a few liquor bottles ranging from dark and clear liquor to the watermelon margaritas Jolena whipped up - nicely poured into a clear, glass filled to the top - and some wine with its pitcher.

"I taught myself quite a bit, but my father mentors me as well. He's a chef."

Looking at all the food once more on the counter and island, Estelle took another whiff, letting the freshness of the items ignite her soul, perhaps even giving some sort of energy. Jolena's honesty surprised her when she answered her question of where she learned to cook, even mentioning her dad. Bitting her lip, Estelle shook her head at hearing the word "father" as an involuntary shiver went down her spine. Politely, she called out towards both Bone and Jolena, “Do you think one of you can grab some water and place it in another pitcher to set on the table? Although liquor is smooth, having a chaser would be lovely to have if we want to last through the night.” Estelle quirked a brow, tilting her head to the side before making her way back towards the table with her hands and arms full of alcohol.

However, it didn’t escape her gaze when Angelina walked into the kitchen, ”What’s this I hear about games?”

Soon. another voice popped in and it was none other than Wesley with his dramatic flair and quite luxurious pyjamas. "Always the host with the most, aren't you, Wes?" Estelle quipped, lightly teasing him before feeling her alcohol "high" wearing off before walking towards Angelina while Wesley chugged a beer.

"Ooh!" Estelle exclaimed, smiling widely at Angelina's personal choice of pjs. "We're a match-made in heaven." She winked at her mentor and close friend. "Ah yes, coming to join us in a game? Meet you at the table, love."

Soon, Estelle made her way back towards the table but not before taking notice of Phoebe. With a small wave, Estelle attempted to get her attention before signaling at all of the drinks in her hand, "Want any or a preference?" She inquired before turning towards someone she still didn't know nor recognised: Damon. "Hey." She softly started. "What about you?"

At the corner of her eye, she noticed Kris and Anvindir in the living room, perhaps showing their decline in wanting to join in some good-hearted "fun". Before long, she also noticed two more stragglers coming in behind: Nisha and Devon. Tsk tsk. With a shrug of her shoulder, she shook it off before seeing Nyaja enter as she complimented Jolena's cooking and echoed Wesley's question of what the "twist" was in spin the bottle truth or dare edition.

With Ryker pipping up, "I've got a bottle, so Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare it is then. Who wants to go first?" Estelle merely shook her head, sighing softly.

"So, the added twist is," she started out, answering both Wesley and Nyaja's inquiry.

"Person who spins the bottle and the one that the bottle lands on must, of course, take a shot. However, the other has to do it for them. How that happens is up to you whether it's . . . body shots, linking arms, etc. If not, same rules apply, it's a kiss." Estelle tapped her chin, trying to gauge the reactions and audience in the room. "Of course, that's not all. Afterall, with the addition of truth or dare, you either get asked [ 3 ] questions or get dared by anyone who decides to give you a dare, doesn't have to be the one who spun the bottle. You must go through with it. Any precautions needed?" She asked loudly, tilting her head to the side before placing all the different assortment of liquor on the table, finding room on Savannah's left side to place the drinks.

"Ill go first." Estelle stated towards Ryker before gently taking the bottle from his hand. With a breath, Estelle lightly placed the vodka bottle horizontally before moving the bottle as the bottle spun in clockwise motion. Whoever the bottle landed on, Estelle didn't have a preference, only that she hoped it was at least one of her girls. But, as if luck was playing with her, it landed on none other then. . . .

Ash. Ryker.

Looking up from the bottle towards the male across from her, Estelle rose a brow. "So, what say you, Ryker? Do you agree with the added twist or will you change it up and edit it? Truth or Dare?

tags: apolla apolla , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , JayeTheKat JayeTheKat , erzulie erzulie , zippy zippy , Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy , sox sox , Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho , MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx | outfit: xxx

Last edited:
Kris Chankul
Mentions: Theo, Jolene, Ryker
Interacting: Anvindr​

The sight of Anvindr made Kris' heart break a little bit. He was one of the few people Kris was going to miss and their chill relationship was something that almost hurt at the current minute. The two foreigners had always been the same two calm and collected people, never arguing, never wavering in their loyalty to each other but Kris didn't need this now. He needed security and the knowledge that people he cared about would be fine without him. It sounded almost conceited, like he was the center of the universe and without him everything fell to pieces but that wasn't who he was. He simply needed to know that the people around him were happy. Was that a thing he should ask? No. He'd give away his whole game plan of moving to Thailand. Kris had to keep things simple.

"I'm fine," he lied. "I was going to wait for Theo but if both you and Jo are joining the game, I might as well do too." Standing, he went to join the others. There were people he hated, those he liked and some he didn't know. This would be a mixed bag. It could be fun but also the fear of something bad happening haunted him. The solution to the minor anxiety was easy. He just had to let loose a little and not care as much. That would be the only way he could do anything this summer.

"No holding back, people," he said confidently, taking one of the drinks for himself. Kris had a brutal side that he only ever showed when there was a reason to. He believed that the summer before he left this country was a good excuse to go crazy. Speaking of crazy, Ryker and Jolene around the same table was insane. Having been there to pick up the pieces after Ryker fucked up Jo's life over, Kris couldn't believe that he would show his face here. The rage buried within his soul for the juvie kid had to be kept under wraps. He couldn't start a fight here. He'd mess with his own grand plan for leaving the country that way. Kris would simply have to bite his tongue around the psychopath and keep a close eye on Jo. She needed protection from any dangers that surrounded the viscous ex-boyfriend.

Savannah
the wild child

Location: living room ---> kitchen | Mentions: Jolena ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ); Nyaja ( JayeTheKat JayeTheKat ); Estelle ( deer deer ); Angelina ( erzulie erzulie ); Wes ( zippy zippy ) | Interactions: Ryker ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

Still eyeing the margarita, she'd almost forgotten about the mention of a game completely until the princess-y blonde spoke. Pushing herself up from the chair, she snagged a margarita before anyone could tell her otherwise. Not that she was drunk-- far from it. Just this shy of tipsy, perhaps. She could space her drinks well-- at least before the real fun and games started.

"I'll take that offer . . . the something more fun. Spin the bottle with an added twist of truth or dare?"

"Color me intrigued." Savannah plopped down at the kitchen table, and it wasn't long before Ryker took one not far from her. She didn't have any ill will against the guy, but still, she wished the drama between him and Jolena wasn't a thing. Sipping at her margarita, she reached for the bottle Ryker held up.

Spinning it for fun on the table, she grinned wickedly in his direction. "I'm in."

It became apparent quickly that not everyone was in, but that was fine with Savannah. Angelina entered, and Savannah automatically held up the bottle in response to her questions. "I believe the game is called: Spin the Bottle; Truth or Dare. You in?" Wes ceremoniously grabbed a beer and chugged it, the wild child inwardly cheering him on. "Ooh, two bottles? Talk about dangerous." She laughed, leaning back in her chair as Nyaja sat down at the table too.

Estelle explained the twist, and even better, went first. Still clutching the empty vodka bottle they hadn't used, Savannah leaned forward, her head jerking in Ryker's direction when the bottle stopped. "Kiss or shot? Or both?" Savannah grinned again, drumming the bottle in her hands with her fingertips.

Dom
the bad boi

Location: kitchen | Mentions: Estelle ( deer deer ); Savannah; | Interactions: Ryker & Jolena ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

So, truth or dare, spin the bottle edition. Dom grinned to himself as he stuffed his face, doing a little back and forth 'dance' happily as the warm food filled his belly and the excitement set in. Sure, the games could be childish, but they could also be fun. Body shots? Hell yes. Kissing hot chicks? Double hell yes. Being able to fuck with people in truth or dare? Was that even a question? These were all his favorite things to do anyways.

He didn't listen much to Estelle as she explained the rules, even though he probably should have. Lowering the bowl, he caught the tail end of it, and watched as she spun. The movement of an empty vodka bottle caught his eye, and he smirked spotting it in Savannah's hands. How like her was that.

The bottle stopped, and it felt like everyone looked at Ryker.

In the short time frame that no one moved, he almost stood up, but felt a jab to his ribs. "Hey!" He used the bowl as a makeshift shield, grinning over at Jo. "You bet your sweet ass it is." He quipped, hopping to his feet to deposit the bowl in the sink. Turning back to wiggle his eyebrows at Jolena, he crossed the room to stand by her again.

"You playing?" He asked, his tone light. He paused before fixing her with an almost daring look. "You should."

Ryker icon 1.gif
Ryker Maddox
Mentions: Claire ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ), Jolena, Damon, Phoebe ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho )
Interactions: Estelle ( deer deer ), Savannah ( apolla apolla )
Outfit:
x

Ryker couldn't help but get a bit excited as more people poured into the room. A pretty blonde who seemed quiet but just innocent enough to peek his interest took a seat near Estelle. She didn't seem like the type to want to play a game like the one they mentioned, but maybe she would surprise him. The next blonde to enter the room was his attractive roommate, complete with a plate of food and a slight chip on her shoulder. Ry shot her a playful smirk before turning his attention away, not necessarily caring if she noticed or not. He lifted his chin in a quick nod to Damon, eyeing the plate of Jolena's food his tattooed friend brought with him. The woman could cook, he would give her that. Ryker barely noticed his ex who held her ground in the doorway to the kitchen, wanting to have fun rather than be annoyed.

Ryker couldn't help but roll his eye's as their host for the summer entered the room, clad in silver patterned pajamas made from some sort of fancy material. Though Ryker was sure they were expensive, they looked absolutely ridiculous. Nevertheless, the rich boy seemed to be in on the game and Ry couldn't complain. The more the merrier, right? It was then that Estelle piped up, explaining the rules of the game they were going to play. Ryker had to admit, it sounded like a blast. The alcohol was starting to make its way through his blood stream, dampening his inhibitions and making him relax more. Ryker let Savannah take the bottle and leaned back into his seat, sending a playful smirk in her direction. Low and behold, the bottle landed on him. "Can I choose both? Because I would definitely choose both," he responded with a wink. "I'll take dare."

codedbycrucialstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back