• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [Main]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Savannah
the wild child

Location: in room 6 | Mentions: Wes ( zippy zippy ) | Interactions: OPEN

Savannah didn't even notice how long the trip to their summer home took, as she downed a shot here and a shot there. She even graced the stripper pole with her presence more than once, gaining cheers and cat calls from some of her classmates. Despite the AC, however, the bus was getting stuffier, so when they arrived at the beach house Savannah was one of the first people off.

Savannah debated on not grabbing her bags, then decided that she might as well. Throwing the straps over her shoulder, she headed for the door with an extra pep in her step. "Thanks, doll." She reached into the hat Wes held as she approached the door, pulling out a number 6. "Six. Perfect." Blowing a kiss in Wes' direction, she bounced into the house and found the corresponding room pretty easily.

Dropping her bags off on top of one of the beds, she quirked a brow, wondering how many people were supposed to be sharing a room. Ah, well, she was sure she'd find out later on. Unzipping one of her bags, she started digging through it, pulling out a bikini top and bottom. Without a second glance behind her, she stripped and pulled the stringy clothing on, finishing the look with a pair of shorts.

"I'll be swimming eventually, right?" Shrugging, she left her dirty clothes there on the floor turned to leave the room.

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Dom
the bad boi

Location: in room 4 | Mentions: Jude & Wes ( zippy zippy ); Kat ( blackglassesaa blackglassesaa ); Ryker ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) | Interactions: Ana ( Gomenesigh Gomenesigh )
Dom needed a fucking smoke. After getting yelled at about his cigarette butt-- he had something in store for that kid later-- he'd tormented Bella and Kat a little more before finding Ryker. He'd sat with him pretty much the entire way, and by the time the bus pulled up to the house, he was drumming an excited beat on his jeans. "I need a smoke." Echoing his thoughts, he elbowed Ryker and nodded towards the door.

Once off the bus, he lit up almost immediately, grabbing his bag while it was still visible and not buried under anyone elses shit. Stepping off to the side, he smoked his cigarette in silence, watching the others amble off and head towards the house. Well, mansion seemed a better word, really. Must be nice. Shaking his head, he noticed that his cigarette was mostly done. Putting it out, he placed the butt into his pocket with a smirk.

Not seeing Ryker yet, he started towards the door, grabbing a number from Wes. "Nice place." He commented under his breath, stepping inside and seeing the number 4 on his paper. "Four, huh? Alright, well let's go." Hoping someone he knew was in there, he located the room after a few moments.

Someone stood in the room already, and it didn't take him long to realize who it was. With a wicked grin, he plopped his bags down on a bed, something clinking together inside of it. "Well, Miss Bella, looks like we're sharing a room. Care to share a bed, too?"

Anabelle Crane

23h36gi.png
Interactions: Dom ( apolla apolla ) Devon ( sox sox )

Ana had been so wrapped up in her photography, she barely even recognized the door opening again. She was much too focused on the scene in front of her. The sun was still high enough in the sky that rays of deep oranges and yellows bathed the scene in front of her from the trees and the sand to the distant horizon. It wasn’t until the voice sounded in the room that she finally snapped out of it, quite literally as her whole body snapped around to face Dominic.

Oh… no… The only words that ran through her head as she looked at him. Though as soon as she realized she was staring, she felt her cheeks start to warm up and turned back around. It seemed as if it was only minutes ago that she had escaped his tormenting and now they would be staying in the same room for two months. She didn’t even know what to think or to say. She opened and closed her mouth several times, her brows furrowing together as she struggled to put together any kind of sentence.

“Are you uh.. Are you sure you’re in this room?” Her voice clearly showed her nerves as she fumbled with the lens cap of her camera. After several attempts she finally managed to secure it and took it back over to the case, careful to keep her head down as she walked. She knew he would just tease her more if he actively saw her blushing. She put her camera away before walking back to the window. “I uh… I think I’ll wait to see who else is rooming here… or I’ll sleep on the floor.” She mostly mumbled the last part to herself.

She quickly pulled out her phone and scrolled through her messages until she found Devon’s name and sent him a quick text. Devon heeeelp. Dominic and I are sharing a room and I don’t know what to do. She quickly sent the text, but kept the phone in her hand. Twisting it over and over was the easiest way to keep her from pacing or just fleeing the room altogether.

coding by cychotic

Ryker Maddox
Mentions: Wesley, Jude ( zippy zippy ), Dom ( apolla apolla )
Interactions: Open
Outfit:
x

Aside from sitting alongside the pretty girl from earlier, the ride on the party bus was fairly basic. A few of the more promiscuous girls attempted to dance on the stripper pole while the rest of the people sat around and chatted, some consuming their substances of choice. Ryker drank along with the rest of them, doing his best to ignore the one person on the bus who made him angrier than anyone else. Though he went on this trip to spend some time with old friends and party as much as he could, Ryker also wanted to get back at Jo for what she did to him. He sacrificed his future for hers and she just tossed him aside. Ryker wasn't about to let that slide.

An elbow to the side caught him off-guard and pulled him from his thoughts. Glancing over at Dom, he nodded in response to his gesture towards the door. The tall brunette got up from his seat shortly after Dom and followed him down the stairs of the party bus. The house was grand, but Ryker had never been impressed by superficial things. Instead, he briefly glanced at it before lighting up another cigarette. A plume of soft gray smoke left his parted lips as he exhaled, floating up into the beach air. Standing off to one side, Ry decided to people watch for a moment while he smoked, determining how many faces he remembered and how many were a mystery. It wasn't that he had been gone in juvie that long, but rather he didn't hang out with a lot of people in high school to begin with, since cliques were a thing and all.

Taking one last inhale from his cigarette, Ryker stomped it out beneath his shoe and tossed the butt into a nearby trash can. As much as he didn't care what that tree-hugger kid had to say about his habits, Ryker would rather not be annoyed by his nagging as soon as they arrived to what was supposed to be the party destination of the summer. Instead, he grabbed his bags and climbed the stairs into the house, making sure to grab a piece of paper from Wes's top hat on the way by. He stopped when he reached the room labelled "Room 2" and ducked inside, tossing his bags on to one of the beds. It was slightly disheartening that the room only had two beds. But hey, maybe that would make it that much easier to find someone to sleep with. Ryker smirked at the thought, walking over to the window to look down on the beach below.

codedbycrucialstar

devon lee

There wasn't anything quite like the mellow beauty of day-drinking in the summer. Knowing that no responsibilities lie in wait ahead of him, Devon felt as blissful as could be on that nightmare of a bus. Of course, he made sure to pace himself, seeing as the day had only just begun, but the crowd their get-together had drawn in required more alcohol to tolerate than he'd have preferred. Luckily enough, most of it had worn off by the time they'd arrived at Wes' grandiose beach-side mansion, and he was coasting on a pleasant level of 'feeling good' drunk.

Hopping off the bus, Devon shook out his limbs and breathed in the fresh coastal air, excitement tingling in his veins as he drew his room number. Hm, Room 3... Can't be too awful unless I'm stuck in the same room as Madame Owens and her bitch boy,' he reasoned to himself before heading up to his assigned residence with his luggage. On the way up, he received an alarming text from Ana, which had him furrowing his brows in concentration. While he knew Dominic had always enjoyed teasing Ana, he didn't know if it would become a problem during this trip and, frankly, he wasn't afraid to take action if it came to that. He decided to shoot her back a text reading, "Oh, shit. I can talk to him if you need me to. Don't stay alone with him for too long, okay? Let's meet downstairs once we get our stuff unpacked. Your haircut looks absolutely badass, by the way! I'll kill him if he tries anything with my cutie looking like royalty."

Upon opening the door, he rapidly recognized Kat's figure examining the room in front of him. A wicked gleam crossed his eyes as Devon snuck up behind her, already planning his attack. He waited for approximately one moment to make sure she hadn't spotted him before lunging forward, tackling Kat to the closest bed and tickling the living hell out of her. "It's been 20 years since I last terrorized you, Kit-Kat," he taunted through his cackles, grinning from ear to ear at sharing a room with one of the few people he always got along with back in school.

coding by cychotic

Claire Brown
"This is just the beginning of a fun adventure"

with:Anvindr, Nyaja & Savannah

outfit: X

Claire smiled widely when she saw Anvindr, she was happy to see one of her closest friends coming to this trip. "It has been good but now is going to be even better since we are all going on a trip together. I'm so happy that you decided to come I know you don't like big crowds but I promise you we are going to have so much fun together" She replied with a big smile on her face. "I'm not sure, knowing Wes I'm sure he has crazy things planned, but don't worry we don't have to do all of them" She replied before hearing someone calling hear Claire-bear and she knew perfectly whose person called her like that "Nyaja! I'm so happy to see you I didn't know you were coming too" She replied to the girl as she waved back to her.

Once they arrived at Wes beach house, Claire was mesmerized she had never seen a house like that besides the ones in movies, she couldn't imagine how the inside would be "Come on Anvin! We are already here" She said excitedly as she dragged her friend out of the bus. Claire went to grab her suitcase nor wanting to be a burden and let someone else do more work than he was supposed to, just as she was expecting the inside was even prettier than the outside, and out of nowhere Wes bring out a top hat she went and grabbed a piece of paper with the number five on it, she was curious to know who were her roommates "What room you got? I have number five" she said to Anvin "Hope me and Nyaja are in the same room, we could have the longest sleepover together" she added with a smile "I'm going to go to my room and leave my stuff and claim a bed. I'll see you in a moment and then we can find something fun to do!" She added before she left to look for her room.

She was searching for her room when she noticed Savannah leaving out her room "You are in room 6? I'm in 5, I guess that means we are neighbors" she said to the girl with a smile and then noticed that she was already in a swimsuit "Going already to the pool? That seems like fun I might join you later with Anvin if he is up to swimming" she added with a smile as she walked towards her room and leave her suitcase and seeing the big room she had and that she would share with three other people.

codedbycrucialstar

Kris Chankul
RrwrzBX__200x200.jpg
Mentions: Wes
Interacting: Devon, Kat
Despite the journey itself felling like it dragged, Kris liked the party bus. Mingling with people and sparking up conversation was nice. There was a reason why he never stuck to a clique. Kris could talk with so many people just by being a genuine person and he wanted to be seen as a good guy that people could go to. He wasn't lawful good in the slightest but still good. Absolute friendliness was what he wanted to have. It was a shame certain people infuriated him.

For example, the marvellous host that was Wes. Did he really think they couldn't take care of themselves? He had a freaking butler? No. Kris would do things for himself. He'd be living around 8,500 miles from home. Independence will be of utmost importance and this would definitely be a place to be independent.

Kris retrieved his massive bag, guitar and skateboard and wondered into the house looking for a certain Room 3. It was difficult to walk with this bag; it wasn't the lightest thing in the world but he managed to eventually climb the staircase to the room. Peering into the bedroom, he smiled upon noticing Devon and Kat. The former was a brother for life and would forever be close to Kris' heart. The latter was a great friend who could never fail to make Kris smile. This was good. He had good roommates in these two.

He smiled and leaned against the doorframe. "Quit messing around Devon and help me with my shit," he ordered, playfully. This was getting too heavy and he dropped his guitar and skateboard on the floor to the nearest bed. Flinging the heavy bag on the bed, Kris did stretches in order to not strain his body. He needed to be in pristine condition on this trip. No injuries could occur.

Anvindr Lokni
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; transition: all 1s ease-out; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; transition: all 1s ease-out; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Let''s just get this over with."​

outfit: x
tags: Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat zippy zippy
Anvindr spent the trip talking with Claire, and just enjoying the time with her. When they arrived, he debated on staying on the bus to be honest. Claire had other idea though, as the girl practically dragged him off the bus. He smiled a bit at her naturally excited nature. The house was huge, probably the biggest house he'd ever been to. Even he could admit this was going to be a fun place to stay. He helped Claire get her bags out, then dug for his bag and skateboard among the many other items. Hell no was he leaving that behind for someone else to grab.

He stopped to grab a number from the top hat Wes was holding and murmured a 'thank you' as he entered the house. "Room 2. Okay, see you in a few." He managed to reply before the very excited Claire left to find her own room. He shook his head in amusement, then decided it'd be best to go drop his stuff off before she came back to drag him off to do something else. He wandered around the house briefly, taking account of where the important rooms, like the kitchen and dining areas, were before he located the room labelled '2'. It took only a second to figure out there was someone else inside.

He only knew Ryker as 'the one kid who went to Juvie' so he had no idea what to think about him other than danger and avoid. "Hi." He greeted simply, and not exactly very loud as he entered the room and dropped his bags onto the opposite bed from the one Ryker's items were on. His body followed the bags as he sat down on the end of it and layed on his back, intent on resting his eye for a minute or two to decompress. This whole thing was very stressful, and he was ready to hide away again. He was also killing time to see who else would be sharing this room too.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Jude Kendall
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]

mood: flustered
tags: apolla apolla | Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy | MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx | sox sox | blackglassesaa blackglassesaa
Jude wished he could simply relax and have fun, but he found himself stressing the entire bus ride. Were these people drinking too much? Was the the driver going too fast? And he was pretty dang sure some of these kids were under the influence of drugs. Although he was much more worried about the poisoning of the Earth, the poisoning of one's body was also a relevant issue that he was concerned with. But it was a party. He definitely needed to relax. Jude wasn't a dense boy, he knew that while lecturing people about the environment was a decently sane endeavor, attending a high school party and then telling people not to drink was pretty idiotic. Well, unless he wanted to make tons of enemies.

The bus slowed to a stop and Jude couldn't be more grateful to arrive somewhere. The crowded bus was really threatening to give the boy an intense fear of small spaces. The windows didn't even open. How the heck was he expected to survive for so many hours? Man, he didn't sign up for this. Except he did, so he took a deep breath and filed away a mental to note to relax. He was so focused on his own internal fight that he hardly listened to Wes preach comically at them about the party. "Yea, yea. We get it. Best party of our lives. Get a move on." As much as he wanted to say those words out loud, he knew that it'd likely be the death of him. So he played along.

He stepped off the bus and couldn't help but acknowledge how breathtaking the sight before him was. No, not the house. But the beach itself that the house sat on. The waves lapped gently at the shore, begging him to change into his trunks pronto and hop right in. He wondered if they could do whatever they wanted. Or if the exuberant host had specific events planned for them. He hoped it was the prior, because no matter how much he despised the Valentin family for building a house right in the middle of the beautiful landscape, he had to give them props for keeping it so gorgeous. He didn't know water could be so blue here.

Jude grabbed his belongings and made his way into the house, obediently choosing a number from the silly hat before moving along. A three, nice. He tripped over his feet as he climbed up the stairs, paying much more attention to the interior of the house than where he was placing his feet. Room three seemed to be already populated with three other people. No one he personally had a problem with, though he was unsure how they felt about him in return. Though, his eyebrow quirked a bit when he noticed that there were only 2 beds. Decent sized enough to not have to intimately cuddle with who they shared with but still oddly intimate for people who weren't exactly friends.

He squeezed through the doorway past Kris (who had annoyingly positioned himself in the frame) and sat his bags in a corner of the room that was empty enough. To say he felt awkward would be a bit of an understatement. There was what looked like a tickle fight going on, and Jude figured he ought to just mind his business and move along.

"I don't care who I share with," he squeaked out before grabbing a pair of swimming trunks and ducking out of the room. Honestly, he was so focused on getting out of that room that he didn't realize that he was rushing directly into the path of others. He wasn't so clumsy that he couldn't stop himself, except now he was awkwardly close to someone. And as his hands went out to stabilize himself they retracted just as quickly as they extended. His finger tips had touched skin, and he blushed furiously as he took two definitive steps backwards. To be fair, if Savannah had been wearing actual clothing Jude would have only grasped a handful of t-shirt.

"Sorry, Savannah," he said, the sincerity of his apology present in his wide eyes. Jude held up the shorts that he had in his hand, offering a sheepish smile. "I was going to swim, too. The beach is super pretty. It's almost silly not to. Right? I just need a bathroom."

He half waved at Claire as she moved into her own room, but for the most part stood there awkwardly as if expecting something from Savannah.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Phoebe Owens

Mentions: Wes, Nisha, Vivian, Devon, Ryker
Interactions: Guy Best Friend ( zippy zippy ) Cute Criminal ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) Foreign Name Skater ( JayeTheKat JayeTheKat )
Outfit: Outfit Heels

"Unfortunately, my dear Wes, it's inevitable. Some of these people are quite rude," Phoebe replied, with a bit of distaste, as she hugged her best friend, glaring at the outsiders and their enemies.

"Right then, we've waited long enough. Anyone who isn't here by now can cry on twitter about how they've missed it. Let's get on the road. I'm tired of waiting." With those words, the young cheerleader couldn't agree more. The bus was already full enough, and she didn't want Wes to risk the possibility of any more worse people to join in on their parade.

As the bus started moving, she looked behind at her other favorite person in the world, Nisha, who was doing shots. She greeted her with the brightest of smiles, took the bus ride, talking between her and Wes, even partaking in a few shots as well. Phoebe talked about mainly girly things, occasionally making a comment or two about the girls who took the time to use the stripper pole, which Phoebe thought she would be better at, with her cheer and dance skills, but decided against trying with Devon around. She didn't want to hand him something he could use to torment her on a silver platter.

Eventually seven o'clock rolled around, and the bus finally stopped in front of Wesley's vacation mansion, one she had been to a few times before. It was very modern both inside and out, very big, spacious, updated with the latest technology, and beautiful. Phoebe's eyes always glowed on estate's like these, to her, it was like looking at works of art.

"No need to worry about your bags. Grab them if you want, of course, but Hank here will grab your stuff and bring it inside. He'll be with us for the full summer to solve any issues that may come up. That's boring though, lets get to the fun stuff." Phoebe couldn't help but think that to some of the others, this wasn't something that was done for them. Having someone do stuff for them, wasn't how they grew up, so this was their taste of real luxury, something they should be honored of having. However, for the sake of Wesley, she didn't think such thoughts out loud. He was trying to get people to mingle and all, even those that were unplanned.

From the bus to the hat reveal, Phoebe had followed Wes the whole way. It was to this point, where she actually wanted to vote against following Wes. The room drawing. It was bit of a risk, sending people together randomly and hoping for the best, considering the about of drama between some in this entryway already. However, Wes was her best friend, and she wanted to help entertain the idea, so hopefully odds were in everyone's favor. As long as she wasn't roomed with Vivian or Devon, she'd be fine.....or so she thought.

Room two, was the number she picked out of Wesley's top hat, and so far, she felt pretty okay with it. She held onto it, as she helped Hank carry her four suitcases up to the room labeled number 2, but from what she heard on the outside, already didn't look to good.

Upon entry, her suspicions were corrected. She was paired with two boys. The cute criminal and almost equally as cute skater boy. Both, not a fan of her type. And both, already each taking claim to both beds. She put her things, between the door and the closet and looked at both of them. The criminal, like the others that run in his clique, was hot, but would undeniably, leave a stain on her perfect reputation. And while, the skater, was just as cute, would also send her social status down a hill.

"Alright, are you sure you guys picked number two out of the hat?" she questioned at both of them, very sternly, as she held her piece of paper towards them, proving, this is where she belonged.
code by apolla apolla

[class=xxx] background: #94928E; width: 400px; margin:auto; height:500px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=trans] transition: 1s; position: relative; width: 815px; height: 500px; background: #94928E; [/class] [class name=trans state=hover] margin-left: -400px; [/class] [class=13] background:#94928E; padding:35px; width:40%; height:400px; float:left; font-size:10px; color:black; [/class] [class=13again] background:#94928E; width:45%; padding:20px; height:500px; float:left; [/class] [div class=xxx][div class=trans] [div class=13]
tumblr_nkwvf8Jm6y1u6osmfo1_500.gif
Damon Anderson

Mentions: Wes, Dom, and Ana.
Tags: apolla apolla Gomenesigh Gomenesigh MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
OCC: Sorry, for another short Damon.
[/div] [div class=13again]
Damon didn't say much to anyone the whole bus ride. He entertained ideas passed by Dom and the others, but he generally just mellowed out, with the drugs and the hard alcohol that was passed around. It was just easier for him that way. Growing up, all he knew was to sit back and shut up, while dear old dad ran the show, he guessed, at this point, it was just instinct. After what seemed like a long while, they finally got to the house, and he choose to be one of the last ones off the bus. Even though, he knew Hank was here to serve them, he still helped with his own bags, because he was that type of person and, even though he grew up with a crap dad, his dad still taught him how to treat other people, including those paid to serve others. Dropping his bags off for a second, he stopped to listen to their host speak. He wasn't to sure about the idea of mingling people, randomly together, he figured most of it would be done with them all having to be in the same house for two months, but he was like whatever. Shit, would hit the fan sooner or later. Again, he was one of the last people, so he didn't have many pieces of paper to choose from. His number was four. From that, he couldn't form much of a thought on how it was going to make him feel. Making his way up the stairs, he opened the door to number 4, and found three other people were already there. Wes, Dom, and Ana. Dom and Ana, he was fine with, almost perfect actually. Wes, he doesn't know, due to his hang out types, but who knows. "Sup?" he started, placing his bags down and looking around. "How are we going to do this?" he added, proposing. There were three guys, one girl and two beds, Not the best of combinations.
tumblr_o34z6gXBaP1udlv42o3_500.gif
[/div][/div][/div] code by apolla apolla

nisha rani

As the unsightly group of rowdy teenagers set off in the direction of Wes' mansion, Nisha made her usual rounds with her mates from school and snuck whatever shots she could in between. She wasn't entirely sure what was being poured out of that unlabeled canister Devon had brought, but it didn't take long before she felt the pleasant dizziness of being tipsy kicking in. As Phoebe joined the conversation, she couldn't help the sultry smirk from growing on her lips.

"Bless whatever trickster demon wrote up the guest list for making sure you were on it," Nisha remarked to the cheerleader, making light of the situation despite how odd it was. In all seriousness, the idea of watching some of these kids squirm for two months turned her on a deeply sadistic way, knowing full well that people like Ana and Claire would rather die than surrender their dignity to the likes of their present company. There was something extremely satisfying about dropping people out of their element and observing them as they spluttered about like fish on land. The thought brought a full smile to her face. "I can't wait to show you my latest photoshoot, love. I just got the spread back this morning."

The rest of the ride passed rather uneventfully, aside from the brief show Nisha put on around the stripper pole after witnessing the previous pathetic attempts. She was a dancer at heart, skills ranging from contemporary routines to seductive lap-dances, and it showed from the way her body curved fluidly around the metal. Time seemed to pass quicker than usual, and soon enough, Dave announced that they had arrived at their destination.

Despite her eye roll at the ridiculousness of drawing numbers for a damn room, Nisha accepted her fate and headed up to Room 1, where she found herself to be the first arrival. With a shrug, she asked the attendant to set her luggage on the closest bed to the door and wasted no time in swapping out her daytime clothes in favor of her swim attire for the evening, knowing full well that her chances of staying dry at this venue were nonexistent. She settled on a pink bikini (one of countless in her oversized suitcase) and set her phone to charge before stripping down to change. It wasn't until after she was clothed again that she noticed she had left the door wide open, leaving the poor attendant scampering away beet red in the face as she flashed anyone who peered inside.

With another shameless shrug, Nisha slipped her sunglasses onto her hair and began packing away her belongings into the drawers they'd been provided. There was ample space for her clothes, seeing as Wes didn't deal in cramped spaces, but the thought of sharing a bed with someone put a sour taste in her mouth. She didn't even share a bed with her romantic partners, much less people she didn't particularly want to remember from high school. Then again, she could potentially score a couple nights with the spicier men of the bunch, if luck had its sights on her. 'What happens, happens,' she decided, not wanting to jinx herself. 'I'm suffering either way, so fuck it. Worst case scenario, there's a pocket knife under my pillow.'

coding by cychotic

Dom
the bad boi

Location: in room 4 | Mentions: Jude (indirectly) ( zippy zippy ) | Interactions: Ana ( Gomenesigh Gomenesigh ); Damon ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho )
“Are you uh.. Are you sure you’re in this room?”

At her words, Dom's grin only grew. "I think so." He quipped, reaching into his pockets for the damned little scrap of paper he knew he hadn't tossed. He found the cigarette butt-- no, that wasn't for her. Finding the little thing in his back pocket on the second go around, he pulled it out and unfolded it, staring down at the number. "This says four, right?" He turned it around to show her, starting walking in her direction, thinking she might get a better look up close.

She fumbled with the latches on her lens cap, ad he just watched. Catching her next statement, he quirked a brow in her direction. "On the floor?" He echoed, mild surprise laced in his tone. "Why sleep on the floor when there's two perfectly good beds here?" Shrugging, he turned as she started texting. Someone else entered the room, his heavy footsteps giving him away. Turning, he recognized Damon instantly.

"What's up, man?" He nodded at Damon, putting his hands back into his pockets as he headed for the bed he'd thrown his jingly, clinky bag on. "I guess it's really up to her." He nodded towards Ana, who still had her back to the two of them. "I'm fine with anything. I am a cuddler, though, so anyone who beds with me needs to keep that in mind."

There were people milling about in the hallway, and he thought he saw a few people in bikini's running around. Swimming already? Beach or pool? He could go for an almost night swim. But this room situation should probably get settled first. Turning his head back towards the only girl in the room, he cleared his throat. "Oh, Bella..."

[div class=container][div class=image] [div class=title]Kat Nguyen [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]the class clown[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll]
Katherine Nguyen wasn't one of those ticklish people who lied about being ticklish. She'd never seen the point. She's ticklish and that's a fact. Another fact is that unless you had the upper hand or was Kat's friend you were getting kicked. For Kat kicking was second nature. Get to close to her? Kick. Try to hit her? Kick. Wrestling? Kick. Unwanted tickling from someone she doesn't know? You guessed it, kick. Which is why she nearly kicked Devon when he began tickling her. The keyword here is nearly, she didn't actually end up kicking him. He had the upper hand from tackling her and was what Kat called a sort of friend. Was she as close to him as she was Ana or Claire, no. But, did she dislike him once again no. So, he was placed in the sort of friend category.

The tickling finally ceased when someone else entered the room and called out to Devon in what Kat could discern was a playful tone. Kat sat up and looked at the boy? Man? Who had entered the room. He seemed familiar she just couldn't remember his name. He was probably an upperclassman which explained why she couldn't figure out who he was. Was it Kaleb? No. Carson? No. Christian? No. She sat there on the bed thinking hard and then it finally hit her. Kristopher! That had to be it right? It seemed right in her mind. And there was another boy behind him whom she didn't recognize at all. She stood up and went over to where her bag was lying on the ground. She tugged hard on the zipper and opened it. She had seen a glimpse of a beach, people were most likely going to try and get a swim in before it got too dark. She stood over her bag and decided that she wasn't going swimming at least not that night. It was already late and the water was probably cold. She pulled a bright yellow t-shirt and some older blue pinstripe pants. She grabbed a hairbrush and her toiletries before heading into the bathroom to get changed.

The bathroom was stunning, it had to be the fanciest bathroom she had ever been in. Looking around the bathroom she took a glance at herself in the mirror. She stood out like a sore thumb. She stuck out and felt out of place like she didn't belong there. Quickly she turned away from the mirror and got changed. A part of her felt silly for changing she'd have to change back into her pajamas in just a few hours. But, she also wanted to dress a little nicer. After neatly folding her clothes, she stood by the sink and brushed her hair. Slowly and with a certain familiarity, she felt herself calm down. brushing her hair or having someone do it for her was a calming experience for Kat. It allowed her to reflect, something she didn't do much. After brushing her hair, Kat quickly brushed her teeth something she had not had the time to do that day. After she felt done with everything she cleaned up her stuff and left her toiletries on the counter beside the sink.

When she left the bathroom she realized that there were only two beds. And if she had been right in her counting there had to be at least four of them including herself in the room. Which meant she'd be sharing a bed. This is usually where some people would lose it and just sleep in the bathroom or claim a bed for themselves. Kat was not most people. Because of her years in theatre, she got used to co-ed changing -- even though she preferred to change alone -- and didn't care much about sharing a bed. It was a bed and they were going to be sleeping, literally. There was no reason to freak out. But, instead of preparing and figuring out who she was going to share with, she decided that she would lie down in whatever bed was closest when it came time to sleep and the rest would figure itself out.

Kat walked out into the hall. She looked around at the other rooms and wondered where Claire was. She pulled out her phone that she had put in the pockets of the pants and sent Claire a text asking where she was. Kat began walking down the hall past all of the doors. She figured she'd go downstairs and figure out what else this place had to offer. See what the kitchen situation was like, figure out what they had in terms of movies. All of the important stuff to do in a new place. As she moved throughout the mansion a grim feeling began to creep over her. The elegance of the place, with its shiny floors and cleanly painted walls, felt claustrophobic. This feeling held onto her screaming in her ears that she didn't belong there. With her bad jokes, bright clothes, and too casual demeanor. Kat felt at odds with the house. She pressed her fingers into the palms of her hands and carried on with her exploration. Desperately waiting for a text or call from Claire to save her from this cold and dark feeling.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: feeling out of place | mentions: zippy zippy Gomenesigh Gomenesigh zippy zippy | interaction: apolla apolla
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]@undine[/div] [class=container]height: 340px; width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #a491ba [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://charactermedia.com/_site/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/lana4.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: 15px; left: 190px; width: 230px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 420px; top: -45px; height: 65px; width: 65px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/ccbfdaabbfd80bbb6a1f630a2472dac5/tumblr_pipoqjUkWJ1vqjwgzo8_r2_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 190px; top: -245px; height: 245px; width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 200px; width: 103%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #D1565B; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #B9B5CC [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #E6AFA8 [/class] [class=bla]background: #f2979f [/class] [class=ble]background: #786a81 [/class] [class=blo]background: #d05f7a [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]
coded by: Undine

Last edited:
Anabelle Crane

2f0604k.jpg

The number 4. She somehow now held a strange dislike for it for throwing her in this situation. She didn’t need to turn around and confirm what it was. She could tell he was still teasing and now there was no denying they would be sleeping in the same room for the next two months. She wasn’t surprised when he caught the last bit of her comment, but she really didn’t know what to say. Where she slept wasn’t the biggest issue. She had slept in much less comfortable places than a carpeted floor in a heated room. It was who she had to share it with. So far, she wasn’t very fond of the options. She was hoping at the very least she would get another girl in the room. Anyone would do, really, even if they didn’t particularly like each other.

She held her phone tightly in her hand, staring at it blankly as she waited for a response. Though, she wasn’t sure if one would come. It didn’t seem as if he was totally gone by the time they got to the house, but she knew he wanted to have fun. She regretted texting him for a moment, realizing if anything she may have killed his buzz. She didn’t want to constantly bug him on the trip. She was about to send another text, a short reassurance that everything would probably be fine, but someone else walked in.

She turned just enough to see who it was and when she saw it was Damon, she was relieved. "Hey Damon. It's good to see you." The living situation just became a little bit easier. The two of them weren’t super close by any means, but she felt more comfortable with him there. He used to sleep at Devon’s place when she lived there and when she finally got her own apartment, she had let him crash there as well. She understood the kind of home life he had and was more than glad to give him a reprieve from it. Plus, it was nice knowing there would be someone in the room who know about her weird nighttime quirks and sleeping habits. She knew he was worried about some of them and she always did her best to try and reassure him, even though she knew it didn't work. Hopefully it wouldn't turn into a problem here.

She quirked her head to the side in confusion. Up to her? Why was it up to her? They all had to sleep in the room. Her phone vibrated, but she tucked it away in her pocket for now. She looked past the three of them to see people walking back and forth in the hallway. Some people had already put there stuff away and were ready to have fun. Ana glanced back at the window to see the sun had set a little bit more. She really wanted to get some pictures before the sun had fully set. That was how she wanted to remember the first night of their trip. The water would be freezing this far north especially with the sun almost on the horizon, but it would be worth it. Oh, Bella. She turned back to look at Dominic, color lighting up her face again.

“Dominic…” She whined at him as she turned away for probably the 20th time that day. At this point the sudden blushing was starting to make her dizzy. She really needed to be outside. She rushed back over to her case and pulled out her camera, unsure of why she put it up to begin with. “I uh… don’t care either way. You guys can take the beds. I don’t need one.” She kept herself facing away from them as she talked, busying herself with changing the settings on the camera to accommodate the light outside. With an awkward glance back at the two, she balanced on one leg so she could pull off her sock and shoe before doing the same with her other leg.

Last thing she did was grab a small speaker that she tucked under her arm before practically running from the room. She smiled at the people she knew as she headed back downstairs where she finally pulled out her phone. She stared at his message for a moment before awkwardly tucking some hair behind her ear. She was glad he liked the haircut. She had been worried about it, but seeing that made her feel a lot better. She stomped her feet in place for a moment as she responded, embarrassed at the last of his text. It seemed like it had been forever since he had called her that. No no no. Everything is fine I think. Damon is in there too, but I don’t know who the last person is. Thanks! About the hair. I was really nervous about it. I’ll catch up with you soon! I wanna take some pictures before the sun sets. With that she hopped down the rest of the stairs and went outside. As soon as her feet hit the sand she took off running. It was always an amazing feeling with the warm sand under her feet, the cool air blowing past her face, and the strain on her muscles as she pushed them as hard as she could. It just felt so freeing, especially since she was running towards such a beautiful sight.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Jolena Esposito
Mentions: Ana ( Gomenesigh Gomenesigh )
Interactions: Savannah ( apolla apolla ), Open
Outfit: x ->
x

Jolena paced into the kitchen, looking around and taking in the scene. It wasn't anything compared to her parent's kitchen back home or the one at her father's restaurants. But, it was still better than what Jo had expected, and she was excited to use it in the near future. The cabinets appeared stock and ready with whatever pots, pans, or utensils she could possibly need. The fridge was full of fresh produce, meats, and cheeses, sending the menu planning portion of Jolena's brain into overdrive. Though her high was starting to wear off, it seemed as though the focusing effects of the adderall were still bouncing around her brain. Jolena quickly shut the fridge door before she got too invested, wanting to explore the rest of the house as well. But not before a fully stocked bar caught her attention, and Jo grabbed a bottle of white wine from the rack.

Popping out the cork with a wine opener from the kitchen, Jolena took a heavy drink from the bottle before venturing out into the rest of the house. She knew Ryker was somewhere in it, and would do her best to avoid him. That's one conversation she would rather not have on what was supposed to be a fun summer vacation. Everyone seemed to be settling into their respective rooms, with some riff but no fights thankfully. Jo barely had time to dodge around Ana as she practically sprinted out the door towards the beach. "Hey An-," she began, but her quiet friend had already shot passed, not even seeming to notice her. Jolena let out a light laugh and shrugged her shoulders, taking another swig from the bottle. Maybe Ana had the right idea, going out to the beach.

The brunette quickly climbed the stairs to the room where she had stored her bags, setting the half empty bottle of wine on the bedside table. Hastily digging through her suitcase, Jo pulled out her black swimsuit, a pair of jean shorts, and her black sandals. Quickly changing in the bathroom, she pulled her hair back into a semi-messy fishtail braid and decided that she looked good enough to head out to the beach. Leaving the room, Jo paused in the hallway, finding Savannah there. With an excited smile, she said, "Hey, I'm heading down to the beach if you want to join! I think it's time we take advantage of the ocean and the scenic views!" With that, Jo took off down the stairs, out the back door, and out on to the soft sand of the beach.

codedbycrucialstar

devon lee

Devon groaned and rolled off of Kat once Kris scolded him, facing the ceiling as the fatigue from the previous buzz began to settle in. "You're a strong lad. Been slackin' off at the gym, is that it?" he joked, but got up anyways, knowing he'd pass out if he stayed still for too long. Kat and the other kid didn't stick around for long, but an inebriated Devon didn't mind in the slightest; that just meant he'd have more time to explore.

With a shake of his limbs to pump some adrenaline back through him, Devon slipped the bandana off of his head and fixed his hair, knowing the wool garment wouldn't fare too well in water. And yes, without a doubt, he planned on heading straight towards any area with a diving board or waves taller than himself as soon as possible, despite the obvious danger in swimming without a sober head on. He'd done it plenty of times before, and there were guards to make sure no one died on this vacation.

The sudden buzzing of his phone caught Devon's attention, and he carefully pored over Ana's response to his earlier text. The blatant optimism jumped out of each word on the screen, bringing a warm smile to the boy's lips. She had her own anxieties and fears, but she was a bright soul who had stopped letting the world tear her down. He'd truly drop whatever he was doing if it was for Ana's sake. Her safety was his top priority in this unfamiliar place amongst rowdy teenagers, and he wouldn't let himself get too carried away knowing she was there with him.

After shooting back a text that simply read, "It suits you perfectly, love! Have fun and don't stray too far," Devon swapped out his outfit for a pair of floral swim trunks and a white sleeveless hoodie. With the evening sun setting behind the horizon, the heat had reached its peak and was slowly declining, meaning it was the perfect time to chug more booze and cannon ball into an icy pool of saltwater. Excitement ran through Devon's veins yet again as he grabbed a bottle of water from the en suite fridge and downed it in one go, ready to pregame the night.

"Oi, Kris," he called to his roommate, pulling his dab pen out of his pocket. A devilish smile lit up his eyes as he ripped the device, sucking in as much of the vapor as his lungs would allow. Once the familiar burn lit up his chest, he breathed out to his left and extended the pen to Kris. "Two hits and a swim sound good to you, mate?"

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Kris Chankul
tumblr_pi96hnrjZb1v69tmzo8_250.png
Mentions: Anvindr, Jolene, Kat, Jude, Theodore
Interacting: Devon
Kris smirked. "Nah mate," he said with a laugh, "I could still kick your ass." He over-packed as usual. Kris had a lot of old clothes with him that he knew he would end up ruining on this trip. All the good stuff had been packed away and shipped to Thailand where his Uncle Tim would be setting up his new apartment right by the University. He'd miss everyone. This trip was necessary. He couldn't commit any light crime in Thailand; he'd be sent straight home with a torn up university application. No. He'd smoke, drink, run riot and do as much as he could before he leaves. Make memories that last.

He changed into a pair of ruby red swimming shorts and a white t-shirt along with a pair of sandals. He messed around with his hair a bit. Kris wasn't the most confident swimmer. He preferred his board and guitar on a nice breezy day around good friends however this will have to do for now. Perhaps later himself, Anvindr and Jolene could hang but for now he would hang with Devon and whomever comes by.

Maybe Kat and Jude since they were all roommates now. Of course Kris wouldn't be sharing a bed with Jude. He was way too controversial for Kris' liking. Kat was fun and always down for a laugh. It was a good mix of people in one room so who knows what would happen? Perhaps Kris could also hang out with Theo. He was a cute kid and Kris was very fond of him. This wasn't his kind of thing and Kris wanted him to be happy whilst he was here. Everyone would be up to their eyes in work and they wouldn't see each other in months. It was difficult to come to terms with but they all should try and get along and have fun whilst they were at Wes'.

Kris made up his mind. He'd join Devon in the pool. He wouldn't do tricks or flips however. He wasn't high enough for that, not yet at least. The Korean was crazier compared to the Thai. Kris had principles and things he definitely wouldn't do. Devon was more of a free spirit. Now though...

"I'm down for anything now," Kris said. "It's not like I'll be able to do any of this after the two months." It was sad that he was leaving but Kris needed to do right by his family and be secure and have a good degree. They were happy that he had a creative side but that didn't pay the bills and Kris knew this. He wasn't stupid despite all the stupid things he did.

Last edited:
Walking into the house with my bags I take a quick look around just to admire the beauty of the place and I immediately fall in love with the place after the first look inside. I look at everyone and I go directly into my assigned room and not caring who its with I just make sure its an empty room and start to unpack my things quickly, once my clothes are in their proper place I get to my goodie bags where I was able to keep all my powders and herbal substances along with my liquors I got from Paris. I put enough in my pocket to get me through the day and hide the rest pop a few pills with a swig of whiskey take my bottle and Jolena’s bottle with me skipping down to her happy as can be I hide the bottle behind my back and sneak behind her give her a hug from behind and say surprise as I hand her the bottle and a few pills and say well when are u going to cook for me!? Im tired of having take out! Haha walking around the place made me feel much better than I have in a long time I was not sure if it was that I was around my friends or that I was just away from all the pain and hurt or maybe it was that the drugs were finally kicking in… who knew but I know that I was not going to let this trip go to crap. I look outside and see the beautiful view and boy I was in love with it I turn around and walk around and explore awhile when I finally decide to see what the others are up to.

Mentions: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

c86f4d1fdb94a2af840f2ed2e160adf0.jpg
tumblr_p0wjacD4vE1s7ovkdo4_1280.jpg

Angelina Richards

The mansion was just as amazing as she’d imagined. The beach was gorgeous with its white sand and crystal clear water. Angelina knew the first think that she’d do after settling. She could feel the warm sun on her skin now and couldn’t mask a giddy smile. Angelina left the bus with everyone else and headed straight for the door. The young woman wasted no time in grabbing a paper from the top hat. She could only hope that she was sharing a room with people that she could at least be cordial to, and lord knows she’d lose probably lose her mind if her roommates were slobs.

Angelina didn’t head up to her room immediately, seeing as she had a lot of bags she was one of the last people to enter room 6. Upon entering her new room for the next few months Angelina noticed someone was inside. Savannah, if she remembered right. Angelina was surprised to see her honestly, but then again she was surprised to see a lot of people. A lot of them hadn’t been apart of the in crowd back at school. It wasn’t a problem though, more people meant more fun or so she hoped.

“Hey Savannah, long time no so.” Angelina smiled as she hauled her stuff inside with the help of Hank. Did she regret packing so heavily? No, no she didn’t. Everything that she’d brought with her was something that she needed, essentials in other words. Instead of throwing her things or leaving them on the bed, Angelina began to unpack everything and put it away neatly. She couldn’t do anything else until everything was in its proper place and order.

Mentions:
Interactions:: Savannah apolla apolla
Outfit:
x
apolla apolla
apolla apolla

Savannah
the wild child

Location: in room 6 ---> beach | Mentions: Claire ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ); Jude ( zippy zippy ); Angelina ( erzulie erzulie ) | Interactions: Jolena ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat );

The first person Savannah saw upon stepping out into the hallway was Claire. Immediately her face lit up, and she would have given the girl a hug, had someone not crashed right into her bare stomach. Feeling fingertips brushing against her skin, she glanced down at the goosebumps that appeared, then met Jude's almost petrified gaze.

"Sorry, Savannah... I was going to swim, too. The beach is super pretty. It's almost silly not to. Right? I just need a bathroom."

A split second later, Savannah's face broke out into a grin. "Jude, right?" Waving off his apology, she gestured to a nearby door that had almost swung shut. "Bathroom, through there, I think. Or just pick a room. We've all seen boobs and shit before, right?" Laughing, she pulled him into a hug, even ruffling his hair a bit before letting him go.

Sidestepping him, she pointed vaguely in the direction of the beach. "Claire, meet me there? Bring a bottle, too!" Clasping her hands together, she nodded at Angelina as she stepped into room 6 as well, turning around to greet the girl. "You coming to the beach, too, Angel?" Backing up as she spoke, she nearly ran into Jolena, though turned as she heard the girl say her name.

"Oh, I'm so in! Don't leave me!" Laughing again, the wild child took off after Jo, reaching the beach a few seconds after her. "Oh, god, I forgot how hard running on sand was!" Trying not to fall over from laughing so hard, she finally reached the water and came to a stop. The waves lapped around her toes, and she breathed in the fresh air.

"God, it's so fucking nice out here! Jo, get in the water with me!"

Dom
the bad boi

Location: in room 4 | Mentions: Ana ( Gomenesigh Gomenesigh ) | Interactions: Damon ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho ); Kat ( blackglassesaa blackglassesaa )
Honestly, Dom had the best time messing with Ana. It was so easy, plus he liked the way she blushed and then tried to hide it by messing with whatever was in her hands. Shrugging as she turned her attention to her camera, he glanced over at Damon, nodding towards the door. "You headed to the beach? That's where it looks like everyone else is going." Shrugging, he turned to his bag and started digging through it.

Locating his black and red swimming trunks, he stood, just as Ana fled the room. He shook his head slowly, chuckling under his breath. Then he made his way to the bathroom, where he changed at a leisurely pace, and headed back into the bedroom to deposit his clothes on top of his bag.

"I guess it doesn't matter. About the sleeping arrangements. I still wanna know if we're getting another person, though." He glanced over at Damon again. "I'm gonna go find a drink. Come join, if you want." He zipped his bag shut and left the room, heading down towards the kitchen, nearly reeling when he found a fully stocked bar.

"Well, god damn." He pulled a bottle of whiskey from the shelf and cracked it, looking for a cup to make a shot glass. He finally found a stack of red solo cups, and poured two of them. Poking his head around into the living room area, he spotted someone familiar also looking around.

"Shot?" He stepped into the doorway, offering one of the cups to her. "You look like you could use it."

Ryker Maddox
Mentions: Dom ( apolla apolla )
Interactions: Anvindr ( JayeTheKat JayeTheKat ), Phoebe ( Dear Mrs. Psycho Dear Mrs. Psycho )
Outfit:
x

While peering out the window to the water below, Ryker heard footsteps enter the room. He glanced over his shoulder, half-expecting the pseudo-intruder to be Dom, wanting to light up or grab a drink or something. Instead, he found a redheaded guy he somewhat recognized. Ryker was fairly certain he had seen the guy with his skateboard in passing at some point before he was kicked out of high school and sent to juvie. But he couldn't remember his name. From his greeting and the way he threw his bags on the other bed, Ryker assumed that the skater was one of his roommates for the trip. Ryker offered him a short wave and a "Hey man," though he didn't really expect the guy to keep a conversation. The redhead was already laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

Shrugging his shoulders, Ryker was about to turn his attention back to the beach and glistening water out the window when a feminine voice filled his ears. She sounded rather annoyed, and Ryker let out a silent sigh. He knew there would be some obnoxiousness this trip. But he hadn't expected it to start so early. Preparing to give her a smirk and a sarcastic remark, Ryker paused after turning to face her. She was hot, with blonde hair, blues eyes, and the figure of an athlete. Ryker remembered her as being part of the cheer team, but wasn't too sure about her name either. After all, those deemed to be 'popular' rarely hung out with the criminals, not wanting to tarnish their perfect reputations. That is, unless they needed a secret stash of steroids or adderall to keep up appearances.

Ryker offered her a smirk, and shrugged his shoulders. "If I wasn't before, I most certainly am now," he said cheekily in response to her question on their room assignment. Pulling the crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, he held it out so the number '2' was visible to the blonde. She may not like it, but they were roommates for the summer. "You're more than welcome to share my bed if you'd like," he added with a wink, more so hoping to mess with her rather than her actually take him up on his offer. Ryker shoved the piece of paper back into his pocket, tilting his head curiously at both the blonde girl and redhead guy. "It has been a while since I've thought about anyone from high school. So, sorry that I don't remember your names. I'm Ryker."

codedbycrucialstar

after walking through the house Anthony walks out to the beach and takes off his footwear then walks into the water ankle height only walk right back out and sat on a nice rock Anthony sat and rolled a jay then he realized he didn't have any lighter, dammit he yells. put it in his ear then starts to walk away and decides to just wait for a later time, Anthony walks back to the house and finds a nice outside patio area and sits there being as lazy as he is he pulls his cell phone out and sends jo a text message "hey lady, wanna join me in a smoking session? all we need is a lighter haha I forgot mine somewhere!" as he sits there and waits to either see jo or get a reply.
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Jolena Esposito
Mentions: Wes ( zippy zippy )
Interactions: Savannah ( apolla apolla ), Anthony ( Jaccobee4201 Jaccobee4201 )
Outfit:
x

The sun shone down on the sand, warming it to a comfortable temperature. Jolena walked about half way across the sand to the water before she paused to slip out of her sandals. The beach was pretty much empty, aside from a few other's vacationing at Wes's beach house. Jo briefly wondered if it was a private beach that his parents owned, but shook off the thought. As long as the beach didn't get too crowded, she didn't really care. The brunette tossed her sun hat to the sand alongside her shoes, wanting to get into the water as soon as possible. Just as she began to slip off her shorts, Jolena heard her phone ring with a text message notification in her back pocket. She pulled the device out, realizing she had two text messages: one from her father and one from Ant. Ignoring the message from her dad, Jo quickly typed out a reply to Anthony.

Hey! I'm about to go for a swim, but I'd be down to light up in a little bit. I've got a couple of lighters in my backpack, so no worries. You can some join us on the beach if you want!

Hitting send, Jo placed the cell phone into her hat to keep it at least somewhat safe and took of her shorts, leaving the brunette in her strappy one-piece bathing suit. A flash of blonde hair and tattoos shot past her, only stopping when it reached the edge of the water. Jolena couldn't help but grin at Savannah's free-spirited excitement. She nodded when the blonde called out, walking across the sand until she stood alongside Savannah. The tide pushed and pulled along the sandy coast, whirling around her toes and immediately calming Jo down. Sometimes she needed drugs to push down the anxiety that builds up inside her. And sometimes nature had a way of taking all her stress and throwing it to the wind.

Jo inhaled the fresh air and smiled at Savannah. "I don't think the weather could be more perfect for our first day of vacation. Let's get in!" With that, Jolena took off into the water, diving in just as a wave passed over her head. She moved through the water gracefully, enjoying the freeing feeling it gave her. It was if she was the only person in the world, if only for that moment. The water was crystal clear, and she could see the diversity of the ocean. Her lungs began to burn from being under water so long. So Jolena pushed herself through the surface and inhaled deeply. "The water feels amazing!"

codedbycrucialstar

Phoebe Owens

Mentions: Wes, Ryker and Nisha
Interactions: Ryker ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ), Nisha ( sox sox )
Outfit: Outfit Heels Bikini

"Charming," Phoebe stated at Ryker comments, with just a tad of sarcasm. It was the answer she needed, but not the one she wanted. Nonetheless, there was no switching and she had to work with what she had. There was no question, she was going to sleep on a bed, and out of the options so far, Ryker seems the most willing, even if was because he thought she was cute.

"Phoebe," she said, introducing herself, throwing a couple locks of her blonde hair behind her shoulder. "I guess we can push this bed arrangement aside till later, but there is no way I am sleeping on the floor," she added, exaggerating the words 'no way ' a tad bit, and keeping a slight tone of authority. "However, we still have daylight to kill,: she added.

She took a few minutes to open her one suitcase, taking out her dresses and a few clothes that required hanging, and hung them in the closest. Her items took up a good portion of the closet, about a third. She then proceeded with her shoes, including the ones on her feet, and set them neatly onto a shoe rack. She then slipped the hard suitcase, that was one full of shoes, under the bed, and left the other three together, by the closet door, closed.

"Everyone has plans to go to the pool, you boys plan on joining?" she asked, actually having a friendly tone. While she was packing, she thought she would have to lighten up, become a little more likable to at least those in her room, for those that wouldn't normally find her likable, other than her looks. She never really talked to their type, Wes did for his drugs that she would occasionally partake in. Phoebe wasn't not a fan of drugs and drinking, she was just smart about it, specially when cheer was on the line.

Wasting little time, she took off her shirt to reveal the top half of her black and white bikini. It was strapless and twisted in the front, something she liked, though having no idea why. Throwing her shirt on top of her suitcases, she walked out the room, her bare feet padding along the ground.

It took no time at all to for her to find her best friend, Nisha, in Room One. She knocked twice, to announce her presence. "Hey, babe," she greeted, speaking out of playful friendship. "Ready to head out?" she proposed.
code by apolla apolla

[class=xxx] background: #94928E; width: 400px; margin:auto; height:500px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=trans] transition: 1s; position: relative; width: 815px; height: 500px; background: #94928E; [/class] [class name=trans state=hover] margin-left: -400px; [/class] [class=13] background:#94928E; padding:35px; width:40%; height:400px; float:left; font-size:10px; color:black; [/class] [class=13again] background:#94928E; width:45%; padding:20px; height:500px; float:left; [/class] [div class=xxx][div class=trans] [div class=13]
tumblr_nkwvf8Jm6y1u6osmfo1_500.gif
Damon Anderson

Mentions: Anabelle, Dom
Tags: apolla apolla Gomenesigh Gomenesigh MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
OOC: Sorry this one is a bit rushed. Also,just jumbled in one paragraph...May use different templates, this was the first time I used this one from Goldie's collection.
[/div] [div class=13again]
"Nothing much," Damon answered his best friend, as he placed his bags down on the floor. "What's up, Ana?" he added. For the next few minutes, he watched the amusing interaction between Dom and Anabelle. He loved Dom like a brother, but damn, it was clear that he wasn't getting anywhere with Anabelle, who also tried to hide behind disinterest. His attention was distracted, when the conversation turned back to him. "Yeah, sure," he answered. "You need it after being denied by Ana. Who knew even a cuddle offer would turn the girl down," he teased his buddy. "I just have to change real quick, I'll meet you down," he said, as he rummaged through his one suitcase and pulled out his black swim trunks. Moving into the connected bathroom, he closed the door, stripped, and changed into the trunks. He emerged from the bathroom, his top half on full show, tattoos, muscles, abs, etc. He made his way downstairs, finding Dom with yet another woman. "Don't forget to pour me one," Damon shouted from across the kitchen, as he walked up to the two. "Hey," he turned to the female, flashing her a pearly white smile, eyes full of interest. He wasn't always this confident around others, or at least, before he met Dom. It was when the two really became bros, it like he turned over a new leaf, again.
tumblr_o34z6gXBaP1udlv42o3_500.gif
[/div][/div][/div] code by apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back