• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors partner search : )

Chill Alley Cat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Roleplay Type(s)
A bit about me, I tend to focus on the uniqueness of my OCs and like to tackle darker themes like betrayal, slow burn corruption, and redemption.
I kinda looking for to do a queer RP at the moment.

I also write very long and detailed responses and need my RP partner to do the same. (1000 to 200 words)
“Hey!” Pleasantly meowed the gray tabby, approaching the warrior’s den where HoneyPool was residing and not seeming to notice her discomfort. He effortlessly worked his way up the wet slope and seemed uncaring as the long fur on his legs and hind snagged on unroofed roots and shallow branches.

Seeing her stare into nothing, SnakeShine waved his paw in her line of sight to catch her attention

“It’s HoneyPool, right? Remember me?” SnakeShine smiled as he spoke in a cool tone, ducking his head to enter the dead scrub’s entrance. His smile showed off his sharp teeth and gave away his slight overbite, the den breaking up the sunlight to highlight the way his expression creased the stripes on his face in a friendly manner.

“Of course it’s HoneyPool mousebrain! You know that already.” Called out a she-cat’s voice, the nearly identical looking cat marching upwards with her tail held high as she bumped her brother’s side teasingly.

“We were just talking about her, remember?” ThornMasked added, her voice a touch higher then the tom and pitched with curiosity. She paid no more mind to her brother, as her eyes lit up at the large brown and cream colored she-cat in interest, boldly stepping forward and inch too close to continue talking.

While SnakeShine scrolled at his sister’s behavior, wanting to come off more coolly and collected to not scare off the new clanmate, ThornMask was oblivious as she chartered.
“We’ve been saying how we wanted to hunt with you later today, with you being a new face and all. My brother’s apprentice has been dying to meet you.”

“You make it sound like we’ve been obsessed over it.” Grumbled SnakeShine under his breath, not caring for their interest to be called out so early. The whole clan has been intrigued by the new face, Shadowclan cats unused to newcomers but most not too nosy to poke and pride at the ex-windclan warrior. This hasn’t stopped them from openingly voicing their suspicion of her motive however.

‘She won’t be too mysterious for long’ thought the Tom with a shrug, quickly recovering from his sister antics to piggyback off her message.
“CherryPaw has been eager to meet you, curious to get to know the new warrior. And I have been meaning to take her out hunting, with most of the clan finishing up their patrols for the day to leave the forest to ourselves.”

ThornMask turns to HoneyPool with an expectant smile, not hiding the way she looked over the she-cat with a sense of peculiarity in her gaze but not registering the she-cat mood.

“Damnit!” Cursed RobinFang with a yelp, his nose wrinkling in frustration as the small rat scurried out from under his paws and into the safety of thistles growing among the wet patches of soot. The tom swiped at the soft dirt under his in exasperation, kicking up a cloud of ash with an anger exhale deflated his chest.

He tried to steady himself with a deep breath, wanting to better his chances and fix his terribly off hunting game. He only managed to breath in the cloud of kicked up soot, resulting in a sneezing fit that left him worse off than before.

He’s been meaning to redeem himself with a mouthful of prey to bring back to camp, quickly racing from camp after that horrid interaction with KestrelFall to bury himself in work. Which he manages to forget about for the most part successfully, but the poor hunt only leaves him even less satisfied.

He was hoping he’d be up for the challenge of hunting in this scorched stretch of the territory, bettering his stalking and pouncing in a place devoid of obstacles. But despite the occasional tree saplings that stemmed from the sides of dead tree trunks and patches of bramble, the area seemed barren of any signs of prey thanks to the noise of his last chase.

With a disgruntled harumph, he lifted himself off the forest floor and gave his pelt a once over. The orange speckles of his paws now blended with the gray of his fur after scrabbling about in the ash; it tasted too bitter to bother with cleaning.

With an unenthusiastic shake, sheets of dust and dirt shook off him lazily and settled around him in a cloud, now looking forward to moving on to the lake. His pelt bristled with uncertainty, but remained sure and eager in redeeming himself by hunting by the muddy banks of the clear lagoon. Mentally he promised himself to not return to camp with an empty jaw.

‘At least maybe HoneyPool might get a kick hunting around here’ thought RobinFang in passing, his green eyes giving one last look over at the interesting but flat landscape of blackened trees and recovering saplings as he left the open woods.

An example of one of my OCs is VultureTooth, a bulky blue tabby born without his two front legs. He is overly ambitious and often pushes himself over his limits to prove a point, and he’s very resourceful under pressure.
1688949599681.png

Here is a basic summary off all my OCs and if I’m interested in using them at the moment:
Thunderclan:
  • (Hmmmm. Yes.) LavenderLush, a gorgeous large white manx littered with brown petal-like rosettes and purplish green eyes. She’s quiet and secretive in an alluring way, but deeply manipulative because she can easily justify herself in her mind as a means to an end.
  • (Not in the mood) MuckFlowers, a big brown splotchy tom with orange dashes over his pelt and green eyes. He is very passive aggressive and short with others, but deeply passionate about herbs and loves being a medicine cat.

Shadowclan:
  • (Not in the mood) VultureTooth, a bulky blue tabby born without his two front legs and blue eyes. He is overly ambitious so he often pushes himself to his limits, but he can be resourceful under pressure.
  • (In use) RobinFang, a pale scarred tortoiseshell tom with dark green eyes. He’s an ex-kittypet, declawed, and a big grump and prefers to be alone.

Windclan:
  • (Ready to use!) WisteriaSong, a lean deaf albino she-cat with long spiky tufts of fur. She is friendly and sweet but often scares people off with her ghostly appearance and stubbornness. Prefer a to hunt at night.
  • (Yes please!) MagpieHeart, a chubby black and white tom, has a black muzzle, front legs, and tail. He is a loud social butterfly and can be somewhat of a trickster, and enjoys collecting trinkets. His family holds many dark secrets.

RiverClan:
  • (Not in the mood, but depends) SquidInk, a small red tabby with thick dark stripes. He is extremely inventive when it comes to hunting and fighting techniques, but very snappy and bossy.
  • (50/50, in some redesigning) SilkFrost, a hairless black and white tom. He has a great memory, so he tends to be very vengeful but also loyal. He is terrified of the water, so was forced down the path of a medicine cat where he spends his days alone.
  • (In major development, but want to use) KrillCreek, a short golden spotted tabby with blue eyes. He is an excellent hunter and swimmer, with keen hearing and eyesight. His senses are very sensitive, so dislikes overstimulation.

Skyclan:
  • (I’m use.) ScorpionTail, a white lean but muscular she-cat with an orange ear and paw and a long striped orange tail. She is a perfectionist of a warrior with very high standards, and easily loses her temper.

Rouges:
  • (maybe..) Loki, a black wiry tom with long curled claws and bug-like eyes. He has a sharp tongue to get him out of trouble, but despite his quick wits he often can't help but be sarcastic. He’s an ex-city cat who was ran out by his many enemies.
  • (In use.) Brutus, or BarbedMask, a massive nearly dog-sized gray tabby with heavy scares and intimidating yellow eyes. He is, or was, a part of a hand of violent rogues who would rob patrols, but now is a dedicated single father to his kit. He’s actually quite the sweet man (himbo lol)

Loners:
  • (Sure, why not.) Sunflower, a beautiful older blonde she-cat with a white underbelly and long fur that drags on the ground and has green eyes. Her front leg is mangled from a glue trap. She is very wise, and never sticks in one place for long.

That’s all! Show interest and I’ll DM you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back