• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior cats rp | Partner search | Closed

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm looking for someone to do a warrior cats rp with me. The idea would be the friendship (and maybe romance) between a warrior apprentice and medicine cat apprentice from different clans. I've got a some ideas to share and I'm open to hearing yours as well. I just need to cover a few things...
- Please be a minor as I'd like to roleplay with people my age
- Be able to play female and warrior apprentice
- Be able to juggle a lot of side characters
- And help me advance the plot​

Last edited:
I'd love to join you on this! I hope you don't mind - I haven't caught up with the newer books yet (I haven't read past DotC and Omen of the Stars;;) so I hope that's alright! ^^
Otherwise, I'd be totally fine with playing a warrior apprentice!

I’m interested if you are!

I do long and complex responses and tend to focus on the uniquenesses of my characters and the environment.

I enjoy concepts like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are kinda like is VultureTooth, a blindly ambitious bulky Tom born without his two front legs.

He’s able to adapt to difficult situations, and what he lacks in speed he makes up for strength.

If your interested just feel free to reply.

Attachments

• 6D97E5D4-F7E0-4DEF-B3DE-EF2399FDEE4F.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! Send me a dm and we can talk about plot and stuff.

Side note, love Vulturetooth. I think he has a really interesting concept that you don't see much of, especially regarding the warriors community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back