• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Saheylu

𝓢𝓪𝓱𝓮𝔂𝓵𝓾
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 4.17.58 PM.png
ωαяяισя ¢αтѕ яєвσяη
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I know if FeralFront/WarriorCatsRPG closed down there hasn't really been quality role-plays along these lines around and that website basically raised me and the Warrior Cats are what got me started into the Roleplaying world. I was thinking for old times sack since there isn't a thread up for it currently we make a Warrior Cats thread in honor WCRPG. I feel like the vast majority if not everyone knows the basic plot and how everything works but for the people who don't I'll give a quick rundown. In the books there are four Clans each having their own particular skill set for example RiverClan were gifted fishers and swimmers, but not all the cats were fond of water. Anyways! There was a ranking system, there would be battles, romances, challenges, death, drama, hunting, murder, and more.

Now, I was planning on having four clans like in the book but different you know? Not ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. We'll have our own clans with our own created names and as far as Clan leaders I'm going to have to go with first come first serve and to whomever claims a leadership position picks the name of their clan.
As far as
leadership roles go for the ranking system lets not have the same person be both Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat in their own main Clan. I'm thinking perhaps up to four characters per person or less, it's up to you and needing to keep genders even. So preferability two males and two females unless you and another player agree to even the numbers with your four or less. I'll add to this post as we go as far as Clan names and ranks. I will say, you cannot be your own mate, romance is allowed and encouraged. As far as more detailed plotting I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas. We totally don't have to do this but it could start with an agreement to move territories where the Clans are together for the journey so we can get use to each other, learn more about everyone's cats since they're together, and kind of go from there? Again feel free to shoot it down, just a thought. If you've read all of this put your favorite character from the book series in the Extra section of the form, along with any extra information you wish to add if you have any. Also just to clarify all of your characters don't have to be in the same Clan.

𝐸𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fσɾɱ
*Real Cat Imagine only, no art or anime*
Name:
Personality:
History
Mate:

Crush:
Extra:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once I have more information about the Clans I'll be putting it here.

TideClan

Leader:
Wrenstar

Deputy:
N/A

Medicine Cat:
N/A

Warriors:
Quietbreeze

Queens:
N/A

Elders:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

TerraClan
Leader:
Lilystar

Deputy:
Wolfheart

Medicine Cat:
N/A

Warriors:
N/A

Queens:
N/A

Elders:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

UmbraClan
Leader:
Beigestar

Deputy:

N/A

Medicine Cat:
N/A

Warriors:
Snowheart

Queens:
N/A

Elders:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

WishClan
Leader:
Sootstar

Deputy:
N/A

Medicine Cat:
N/A

Warriors:
Rabbitfoot

Queens:
N/A

Elders:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Forms
They're currently WIP because as I was making this something came up. As soon as I'm home I'll have them made. I'm reserving myself a Clan leader position.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
cat-portraits-seiji-mamiya-1.jpg
Q υ ι є т в я є є z є
Name:

Quietbreeze

Clan:
TideClan

Warrior

Personality:
Quietbreeze is a very sweet kindhearted she-cat who seems to often be the voice of reason. She is a very intelligent female who is known for her courage, curiosity, kindness and sweet nature. Quietbreeze always tries to motivate, inspire, and encourage others to live significant lives to the best of their ability. She is fierce loyal to her Clan, they mean the world to her and she would give her life if it mean't safety for them. As friendly and sweet as she sounds she does have a stubborn streak, if she truly believes she is correct she'll stand up for what she believes in. Although if she is proven wrong she is willing to admit defeat and apologize. Quietbreeze enjoys fishing quite a bit, its probably one of her favorite pastimes and she is actually quite gifted in the art and spends a lot of her time by bodies of water.

History:
Quietbreeze, the daughter of Wrenstar and Farleap and a loyal warrior of TideClan. She had a very close relationship with her parents especially her mother, Farleap who sadly passed while kitting with her second litter and unfortunately none of the kits survived either. This briefly created a wedge between her and her father, but after some time passed she had realized how irrational she was being and they begun to rekindle their relationship. She has since still not taken a mate, and has kept herself distanced from motherhood for she doesn't want to hurt others with her death along with suffer the same fate.

Dislikes:
• Humans
• Snakes
• Dogs
• Pathological Liars
• The Freezing Cold

Mate:
N/A

Crush:
I'm thinking will develop, I feel like a more so forbidden thing would work more so with her although things change!

Extra:
Wrenstar is the Leader of TideClan and Quietbreeze's father. I will be making his form soon I just felt more muse to make her's first.

Hey I’m interested In this thread! I would make a form or two once the clams are established.

Fσɾɱ
Image:Wolfheart picture.PNG He's a Norwegian Forest Cat

Name: Wolfheart

Clan: TerraClan (like Thunderclan)

Personality: He is moral, hard-working, loyal, follows the code but panics in a situation where he doesn't know what to do (if he'll break the code either way, he's not sure what to do), enjoys fighting but will only fight is pushed to, witty and sarcastic (something he learned from Stormclaw).

History: He comes from the mountains and forests originally. His original kin died from sickness, so he had to leave.
Back when he was roaming through two-leg place to find the clans/somewhere to live, he bumped into Prince, a dark grey (almost black) and white rogue. They disliked each other at first but begrudgingly became friends by the end, after fighting two dogs together to protect Freddie (Foxtail). Freddie came with him when Wolfheart left, and Wolfheart named Prince Stormclaw.

Likes: The forest, the mountains, fighting, snow, thunder and lightning, and his favourite fresh kill is a magpie

Dislikes: Hot weather, water, sickness

Mate: N/A

Crush: Hopefully to be found during the roleplay.

Extra: I'm only using him and my other characters here because I want to be able to write about them better in my fanfiction. The fanfiction won't contain works from here, even if he finds a mate.

Fσɾɱ

Image: Lilystar.png

Name: Lilystar

Clan: Terraclan

Personality: Firm but fair, noble, proud, respectful but not a pushover, can be stubborn, think like Bluestar before her mental health deteriorated

History: Born in the clan to Frostfang and Roseblossom, both were pure-white, well-respected cats in the clans, Frostfang (her father) became Froststar for only a few moons not long after she became a warrior (Lilypool) before he went missing and subsequently died. The true nature of his death, considering he had 7 lives left, was never known. His successor was Willowstar, a grey she-cat with light green eyes (Russian blue), and Lilystar succeeded her a while after. She never mothered, preferring not to get too close to any one cat so she wouldn't have biases, though she has mentored several cats, like Wolfheart.

Mate: No mate

Crush: No crush

Extra: N/A

star.jpg
Name:
Beigestar

Clan:
UmbraClan
(alike to ShadowClan)

Leader

Personality:
Beigestar is a usual calm-natured tom who puts his clan before anything else. Ever since he became leader, UmbraClan had been thriving much better than the previous leaders before him. He is very friendly, generous, kind, and can sometimes be aggressive when anyone or anything causes tension/or a threat to his clan.

History:
Being the only son of Reedshade and Darkflower, his parents weren't the fondest of him because of him just being friendly and kind. When he was made the leader, his parents were the most surprised more than anyone else was.

Rain, darkness, water, defending his clan, kittens, helping others when are in dire need.

Dislikes:
Threats to his clan or family, disrespect, lightning, two-legs (obviously), thunderpaths, monsters.

Mate:
N/a

Crush:
N/a

Extra:
N/a​

Fσɾɱ
6dd15077dce0fdfbe0193a10e7e20ad2.jpg
Name: SootStar

Clan: Wishclan ( Alike to Windclan)

Personality: Sootstar is the type of cat that would tell you to do something yourself in an aggressive way, yet comes back to apologize and won't leave until you say that you would deserve an apology. So In general, He's a brave, Loyal feline who gets up at the Ssa crack of dawn to look after the clan and make sure nobody is missing or hurt.

History: As a kit, he wouldn't play very much with the others, just kinda was.. there. he wasn't viewed as special, nor had some sort of wacky prophecy that made the clan worship him, he was simply a being that existed. never cherished as a miracle or anything, and yet he landed himself a spot as leader. once apprenticed, he was a little more active,, often trying to prove himself to Wishclan. he did, and tried to never stop. but once he was burnt out, the felines of the clan thought he was lazing. slacking off. That if he didn't get up so early to train, he wouldn't be a good warrior. so he suppressed all his stress, emotions, and other things that he thought would slow him down, and continued to overwork himself, and never had that stress been broken, and only got worse when he got himself the position of Wishclan leader. he still loved his clan to death, though he was getting sick of not being able to let out his emotions properly and not knowing if he could vent or not and not be determined as a weak leader. The pressure continued to build up, and he just wants to leave, though he doesn't. even if he tells himself to do so, he never does.

Likes: He likes a variety of things, but the thing he likes most? snow. Even if he doesn't blend in, the cold fluffy white substance made him feel at home and gave him the familiar feeling of comfort when he was playing with it as a kit.

Dislikes: He doesn't show much of what he dislikes, though he absolutely detests traitors. after all the work and effort he puts in for his clan, and he finds out there's a traitor? He might rip your head off with his teeth.

Crush: N/A

Extra: Sol​

Last edited:
Somali-5-645mk062311.jpg
Name: Peachy - Rabbitpaw - Rabbitfoot
Clan: Wishclan
Personality: I will be just calling her Rabbit for the rest of this form lol.

Rabbit is very curious. Living a closed off life as a kit, she is free now and very open to exploring every and all new things. She gets into trouble with her exploring, but in her mind its the idea of at least getting to do things she didn't before. She is still new to authority and doesn't listen very well. She can seem like a ditz sometimes, but that is what makes her loveable and fun, never a dull moment with her. She can make bad decisions seem not so bad, bad days good days, anything like that. Now past all of that, she can be serious in times that calls for it. She can be good at taking charge of things when she doesn't think about it. Like, sometimes she will automatically hop into a leader like position because she knows what she's doing, without thinking of someone else. It takes her a bit to realize what she is doing, and will always apologize for overstepping boundaries. Despite being a ditz, she is a excellent hunter, super light on her own feet and can leap over obstacles like they're nothing. She excels in hunting, always catching over the limit of prey that she needed to. The clan will never be starving with her around. Fighting... she sucks at. She has done tons of personal training on fighting, but can never react fast enough to attacks. Her cloud of fur is good armor, but it can only work so well. Her flight response is higher than her fight but once she is cornered she turns into one of the meanest cats you will ever meet. It would be like a demon took over. When wars happen, she prefers to stay at the camp and guard the queens and kits, also helping the medicine cat when needed. She can run supplies quickly to the battle field as she is one of the fastest cats of the clan(Rabbit feet, hahah).

History: Rabbit was born a kittypet. She lived with a backyard breeder who bred Somali's for money. Her mother lived with five other queens and four tom cats. The toms got to control the rest of the house while the queens and their kits stayed in one room. All five queens shared responsibility for all of the kits and all helped each other. She never really knew which one was her real mother, and never learned who her father was. Now the queens were caring and loving to all the kits, they tried their best to give their attention out evenly. They still had their favorites though and it showed to the group of twenty-seven kits. Some of the kits turned mean, shoving others out of the way for more attention, fighting to be first to be seen by the mothers. If you were picked over one of them, you would be swarmed with claws and teeth the minute the mothers turned their backs to you. It wasn't safe anymore.
Rabbit not liking conflict, always stayed to the edges of the room that they were all in. She avoided eye contact with the mothers and stayed to herself so she didn't get attacked. She didn't want to be mauled for life by one of the others. She was actually very into her image. The two-legs favored her over the others and she took this as something better than being loved by the mothers. She would be carried out of the room in their arms and pampered with rubs and treats that none of the others kits knew of. Rabbit thrived with the two-legs and longed for their attention. At one point, she started waiting at the door for the two-legs to come get her. One day, one of the mothers noticed that she would sit and wait, staring up at the knob. This mother walked over to her, a trail of kits tumbling at her feet. "What are you doing sitting here love~?" Asked the mother. Without turning her head Rabbit replied, "Waiting."
The mother didn't like that answer and with the other kits protests, she grabbed Rabbit and started pulling her towards her. Rabbit instantly knew what was coming. She went limp in the mothers arms, her eyes darting around to the harsh faces that were giving her glares. This was it, she was done for. Struggling would just make it worse for her as it would upset the Mother. She accepted it until the mother sat her down and moved on to the next 'attention deprived' kit. Not even a instant later she was pounced on by a tom kit, bigger than her. Tufts of fur was torn out of her, her ears ripped and scratches all over her neck and stomach. They left her in a torn and bloody ball next to the door, screeching at her to stay away from the Mothers.

That night the Two-legs came and grabbed her, horrified by the sight of her. They kept her out of the room that night, not wanting anything to happen to their favorite kitten. Now, one of the tomcats took a liking to her and wanted her to himself. So, in the middle night, he grabbed her and ran off. He ran off into the woods with her, wanting to hide her. It worked, until the tom was stopped and chased off by a group of cats. He dropped Rabbit, the kit waking up and crying out in fear. The group of cats ended up taking the kit in and raising her to be one of their own.
(I rushed the end because I got to leave my house): )

Likes: With her being very curious, she is still finding out all the things she likes and dislikes. She likes two-legs. Is more open to accepting them and being sweet to them than others, although she is told not to do this. She loves water and swimming for some reason, the feeling of soaked fur to her just feels amazing. She likes to stand out in the rain with her face pointing up and eyes closed. She loooooves to smell things, everything. She is always talking about things that she smells right then. She also likes to try and eat almost everything? She says you never know what things truly are if you don't taste it. So don't be surprised if you see her bite a stick or chew on a random leaf she found. She can tell you the season by the taste of a leaf.

Dislikes- Conflicts, loud things, splintery sticks, gatherings, thorns, dirty water, training sessions, rules

Crush: N/A but open to develop/ forbidin?(;

Extra: Yellowfang.
I hope I'm not too late for this.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry how absent I've been! I was actually hospitalized for awhile BUT I'M BACK. I'll make more characters to help fill some space. Also if you want to throw in random members throughout the roleplaying that don't even play a serious role besides extras in some movie that's totally cool. If you want to later add them as a main character that's totally cool too!

Leaders, if you want your color changed just let me know and to which color :)

Last edited:
1a9d395dc74156cdabe460bf456af7bd.jpg

E M E R A L D (P A W) ~ 7 moons ~ Loner/MCA
Name:
Emerald ~ Emeraldpaw ~ Emeraldbreeze
~~ Emerald for her unique colored eyes which seem between mixes of blue and sea green, breeze for her calm demeanor and soft personality ~~

Clan:
No clan at first - whichever finds her she will join, formerly Terraclan
Loner -- to be MCA of whichever clan she joins
Personality:
Emerald is unique in the sense she is shy and pretty timid at first glance. She doesn't trust easily due to her past and tends to hate being bothered about her blindness. She is blind and she doesn't let it affect her , though any cat who tends to judge her for her lack of vision will find themselves very quickly rethinking the fact. She is proud of her uniqueness and doesn't let others walk over her after a while. She is calm and patient around others she trusts but can be pretty stern when needed. Her memory for herbs is amazing and she absolutely adores helping others. Emerald has a soft spot for kits specifically and won't mind watching them in order to make sure they are okay. She does have an independent streak about 1000 mouse lengths long, and she may end up snapping at anyone she doesn't know at first. Otherwise, Emerald is quiet and observant. Despite her initial distrust of any cat at first, once she trusts you her loyalty is second to none. Her honesty also knows no bounds. She is often curious about new things and this curious streak can get her into trouble very often.

Her fears tend to stem from her past and despite her common streak of protecting those she cares about, she doesn't like allowing cats to get too close to her for fear of her family finding out. Her past is long and dark, so once you know it - you better stand by her fully or leave her alone. Once her trust is broken chances of earning it back are slim. This molly dislikes violence to no end and refuses to fight unless it is defending those who need it. Once you get to know Emerald you will find her sweet-tempered molly with a motivation unlike many others to heal anyone and everyone who needs it.

History:
As I may have mentioned, this history is dark and long. To sit back, and if you wish to truly know Emerald, realize you will be in for one heck of a ride.
Silver was born into the life of a kittypet but hated it. So, she left the house she lived in, leaving the spoiled life of a kittypet and deciding to live as a loner at first. Of course, she didn't know about the clans in the forest...how could she? She had to teach herself to hunt, to survive. Around 12 moons old, Silver was found by a handsome tom from Terraclan. Owlstrike had been hunting when he ran across a gorgeous white Bengal molly. Silver and Olwstrike ended up meeting constantly until he tried to talk her into joining Terraclan. Of course, Silver agreed instantly, not realizing her mate had some ... malicious intentions for the clan. At 14 moons, Silver gained her warrior name as Silverdawn. And ended up pregnant too. Owlstrike was thrilled, incredibly happy for the lovely molly who he had fallen for.

Silverdawn gave birth to four kits, one which was her favorite and she doted on her when she saw Owlstrike refused to. Emerald was born blind. Having been born with stunning sapphire blue eyes which swirled with sea-green colors as well, giving her the name Emeraldkit. Her siblings hated how their mother doted on her, refusing to get along at first until Silverdawn couldn't take it anymore. She left the three kits with another queen, her best friend Moonlily, and left in order to protect Emerald. She was only living out in the wild due to Owlstrike threatening to kill both of them should she try to side with her youngest kit. Silverdawn helped her youngest use her hearing, smell, and paws in order to survive and hunt. Teaching her herbs she had known and how to treat wounds and hunt. Both mollies hated water, despite being Bengals, so neither ever drifted too close to the water. When Emerald was 6 moons old, a dog found their den, and immediately Silverdawn went on the attack to protect Emerald. The dog quickly grabbed her mother by the throat and instantly Emerald attacked. Trying to save her mother, and she drove the dog off, turning to her only family member that even tried to help her survive - only to find her fatally wounded.

Meanwhile, in Terraclan, Owlstrike was furious to find his mate had vanished. He vowed to find the queen and if she had Emerald she would pay by the death of his youngest daughter. He still loved the fierce molly with all his heart, but he hated the blind molly which was a stain on his lineage. After 2 moons of waiting, the tom left on his own patrol to hear snarls and growls coming from a hidden den near the border of the clan. As he approached, in time to see a yelping ball of fur leave, blood flying through the air. The smell of death seemed to catch his nose as she came to the den, trying to enter only to have his way blocked by the fiery queen he had been looking for. A soft gasp caught his attention and when his eye locked with the unique orbs of his youngest, he saw red and flew towards her. A faint memory before he attacked was that she looked exactly like her mother. Silverdawn threw herself into the path of attack, his claws digging deep into the already wounded queen.

Owlstrike flung the queen to the side, scoring his claws deep into the pure white Bengal molly, before his teeth shredded her ear. A large bite mark marred the white fur on her side as Emerald growled and attacked back, her own claws finding purchase on his flanks and shoulders. As the she-cat stood over the still body of her mother, Owlstrike felt himself come back only to stare in horror at what he had done. He glared at the younger female, promising her that should she not leave soon, he would finish the job and he left. Emerald had been on her own for 2 moons now, not strong enough to lift the body from her makeshift den. A large wound on her shoulder hadn't closed and was infected, the bite wound scabbing over and kept cracking as she tried to hunt. Her ear had a nick in it from her father's claws. She needed to move and considering they were pretty much on the border, the molly refused to give up. She would venture between other clan territories in order to hunt. Knowing clan life, but refusing to even approach any clan for fear of how she would be treated. Eventually, though she will be found, and maybe - just maybe she will have a home once more.
~ Helping Others
~ Solitude
~ Collecting herbs

Dislikes:
~ Water / Swimming
~ Large groups of cats
~ Toms (reminding her of her father)
~ Being judged for her blindness

Mate:
Maybe later
Crush:
Open for plotting
Extra:
~~ Maybe she can join in while the clans start merging to move, or a clan can find her hunting and eventually realize her mother is dead ~~
Plot Idea: Familial conflict between Emerald's siblings and her father including Dark Forest influence/Owlstriek tries to take over Terraclan

Favorite Character of the series: Leafpool, Hollyleaf, or Spottedleaf

name = Deceased
* = ADOPTABLE

Winterfern (F) + Sabrestep (M) = Vineheart (F) , Sapphirestorm (M) , Owlstrike (M)
Aspenlight (M) + Obsidian (F) = Silver/Silverdawn(F) , Whisper (F) , Oak(M)
Owlstrike (M)* + Silver/Silverdawn (F) = Amberpaw (F)*, Stormpaw (M)*, Duskpaw (M)* , and Emerald/Emeraldpaw (F)

Last edited:
snow.jpg
Name:
Snowheart

Clan:
UmbraClan

Warrior

Personality:
Snowheart is a rather, kind and calm she-cat. She is sometimes generous but it depends on the cat-- not the clan. She normally will give a kind demeanor. She usually will have a change in her pupil shape when she is angry or sad (large pupils meaning she is upset; slits means she's angry/furious). Even though her facade gives other cats that she's weak and nice, but she has a sharp tongue to her words.

History:
When Snowheart was born, her parents thought she'd be deaf for being the only white kitten in a litter of black kittens. Her eye color also made them know she was to be deaf. For six moons, she was deaf, that was until StarClan visited her in her dreams after she tried to eat Death Berries. She said she didn't want to be deaf anymore. So, StarClan gave returned her hearing.

Once she could hear again, she really let everyone know she could hear once in for all. But for the first day or so, she didn't say a word and eavesdropped on others' conversations about her. She didn't treat all of the cats the same as they said she was useless and stupid. This is why she isn't the kindest she-cat.

Snow, cold, the smell of fresh plants or flowers, water on her pelt, clouds, nighttime, looking at the stars by herself.

Dislikes:
Cats who talked bad about her, loud noises, the sun, smell of other clans, rough weather, two-legs, monsters, dogs.

Mate:
N/a.

Crush:
N/a.

Extra:
My favorite character... I like a few... Jayfeather, Crowfeather, Firestar (don't judge meh), Ravenpaw, and Scourge.​

I'll have the RP thread up by the end of the day, I'm sorry for the lag I wanted a few more people to join. It'll be up soon don't worry along with my other forms :)

You can make as many cats at you like, I'm going to change that rule.

ooooo I’ll get a post up when I get home later 🥰

I think I am going to make 2 or 3 more. Hopefully fill up more ranks in each clan besides two each lol

hey guys, finna make a character based off an ennderman- don't mind me heheheheheheh

Fσɾɱ

Name: Enderpaw -- Enderwalk
l.jpeg

Clan: UmbraClan
Personality: Ender is the type of guy who would state 'I don't like you, go away.' if you want to be mates with him as somebody he doesn't even know. ever since he was a kit, he has been rough. it is extremely rare to see him genuinely smile, and only does it near people he's close to, especially with his little brother. Enderpaw is a tad-- no, he is absolutely deranged and rambles to himself a lot, due to being a bit insecure about himself, though mostly doesn't notice. he is blunt and is brutally honest. doesn't matter which the person, other than his little brother. though now that he's gone, he has all reign, and usually bullies others to make him feel better about himself
History
get ready for tragedy
Enderpaw, even as a kit, was rough around the edges, other than his smaller brother, Ravenkit, which he cherished the black and white feline for life. once he was apprenticed, Ravenkit showered the purple-eyed tom with compliments, which made the tall tom feel loved. he was only 6moon when his mother died, then his father was next due to a green cough outbreak. Ender and raven were left alone together, and his younger brother was only 3 moons at the time, typically old enough to eat prey, so he took his brother under his wing, not letting any of the mollies in the nursery to take care of him, and often snuck the kit in the apprentice den, deeming the black pelted tom 'disrespectful' in the queen opinions.

After that happened, Enderpaw was already teaching his brother how to be a warrior, though it wasn't as harsh as his mentor made it, and never over worked his brother. He encouraged Ravenkit to explore and adventure---to try new things. apparently, he had overpredicted how much effect it had. when he heard the news about his brother, he was absolutely devastated. he sobbed for hours in a place that nobody knows of but him. he never got over him, and he swears he can still hear ravenkit, though they just think he's going a bit crazy.

ever since those events, he started bullying others, hoping to make himself feel at least a bit better. it never works, though he keeps trying anyway, thinking it will work someday.
Likes: Gasoline, fire, explosions, Kittypets, Nature, silence, his brother
Dislikes: Water(It physically hurts him ), rain, sudden loud noises, being reminded of 'the accident', eye contact
Crush: N/A ( Would be fun, opened)
Extra:
RavenKit| Brother | Deceased
PineRipple | Father | Deceased
HailStorm | Mother | Deceased

In terms of their skills:

Strength : 9 / 10
Speed : 8 / 10
Fight : 8 / 10
Hunt : 4 / 10
Stamina : 7 / 10
Intelligence : 10 / 10

Fσɾɱ

Name: Ravenkit
HD-wallpaper-calico-kitten-pet-calico-feline-cat-kitten-sweet-thumbnail.jpg
Clan: ???
Personality: Ravenkit had always loved his Ender to death and back, and always tried to impress him. which worked well, always leaving the larger tom smiling at Raven. Ravenkit was as small as they come from being a kit, though he was the runt, and he never let that get to him.
History
Ravenkit told their parent that they would stay where they were while they got a bite to eat. However, Ravenkit had no intention to, and instead ran off to take the chance to explore. They skipped and rolled in the grass in glee, traveling the forest on their own. They eventually came across the black path (road) and walked upon it in curiosity. As they looked down at the warm, summer heated black dirt, they didn't hear the approaching monster. In seconds, Ravenkit was dead. Their parent searched frantically with a patrol, later finding them on the side of the path from the impact. Now, Ravenkit haunts the path and lures cats onto the path by seeming injured where they will almost immediately get hit.

Likes: his brother Enderpaw, exploring, the forest, silence
Dislikes: sudden loud noises, rain, water, backstabbers, Enderpaw being sad
Mate: no
Crush: definitely not
Extra:
Enderpaw| Brother | Alive
PineRipple | Father | Deceased
HailStorm | Mother | Deceased​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back