• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats AU: The Stars' Promise (Driftclan)

shymorgan

Hello fellow writers!

This is my first thread on this site so forgive it for being a bit rusty. I'm shooting a shot in the dark here and seeing if there would be any interest in this particular setup. While quarantining, I formed some very poorly fanclans, inspired by the idea of clans cats in a North America setting. While many things will still be the same (StarClan, Four Clans, Meeting places, etc) there would be some differences, such as different types of territories, enemies, herbs, prey, etc. I'm not sure if there is a whole lot of interested in Warriors stories today (just found this site recently). Below I have information of each clan. Let me know if you are interested! I'll provide more in depth of each clan if there is interest.

Note: There are still some missing gaps and if there is enough interest, I'm very opened to suggestions and other ideas!

This clan takes place near what we call the Washington area, closer to the coast and redwoods. Rainfall is a pretty common occurrence and the cats there have gotten used to the drastically different biomes in the area. How did they get there? Some of cats from the original four clans managed to get caught by Twolegs and transported to the States in order to get adopted. However, due to poor care, they were able to escape and thus set up a home in this new place, gathering loners and kittypets to help them navigate. It took some time, some darker moments, but in the end, they prevailed.

The current idea for the plot would be there is a strange sickness affecting the clans. StarClan has chosen a number of cats to band together during this tense time and find the herb to heal them. During this journey, the cats' alliances grow, but so do enemies. Whether it is personal or for the loyalty of the clan, all cats will have to face the obstacles ahead in order for all of them to survive. And surviving may just mean leaving once more...

OOC Thread

Rp Thread

Name:
Clan:
Detailed Description (and/or Picture):
Kin:
Mentor(s):
Apprentice(s):
Personality:
Trivia:

This clan lives very close to the water. They are known to be good swimmers, often having to navigate the tides in order to enter camp, which is located in a cavern beneath a cliff. They have access to the redwood forest, which holds their herbs and some of their prey. However, this section is riddled with dangers and it is advised that no cat goes alone due to wide range of predators from birds of prey, bears, coyotes, and the occasional mountain lion. They also rely on nesting birds for their eggs and will often hunt for fish in the shallows or tidepools near the cavern. The Moontree is at the furthest end of the beach so there is usually very little difficulty in reaching the sacred area.

Camp: a cave on the side of a “cliff face” with water barrier in front of it. Depending on the tide, sometimes they have to swim into their camp. However, because the cave is sloped upwards, they don’t have to worry about tide rising into their camp unless heavy rainfall or storm. For this case, the medicine cat den and the nursery are at the furthest end of the cave, away from the water and there is a tunnel that will lead into the redwood clan in case of evacuation.
  • Leader Den: The leader has to climb over a couple boulders, but there is a small cave where they can go into. It's comfortable enough and if they need to call a clan meeting, they simply step out and onto the ledge that looks over the camp.
  • Medicine Cat Den: This is perhaps the largest den in the camp. It is more of an alcove than a den but it is well removed from the others in case of sickness. The medicine cats have their own smaller dens nearby which they can go in for peace and separation if need be. There are cracks along the back wall for herbs. The tunnel for evacuation is located near the back this alcove and it is well-hidden.
  • Nursey: This is a small cavern, going deeper into the cave so the queens may have peace and quiet from the bustle of clan life. It is comfortable and close enough to the medicine cat den should any assistance be needed.
  • Elders: Another alcove closer to the nursey and medicine cat den, though many still wander to the water to stretch their legs.
  • Warriors & Apprentices: There are a couple caverns separated by warriors and apprentices. Some sleep in them, others just find comfy spots throughout camp.
  • Water Source: A cave stream runs between the Nursery and Medicine Cat den where cats that have to remain inside camp get their water.

Moontree: A very large bleached white tree that rests at the very edge of DriftClan’s territory. The inside is hollow and going deeper, the cats get very sleepy. By reaching the end chamber of the tree, the cats fall asleep to talk to their warrior ancestors.

Predators/Dangers:
  • High Tide
  • Sippery Rocks
  • Birds of Prey (sometimes)
  • Storms
  • Sea Otters (occasionally)
  • Coyotes (sometimes)
  • Foxes (sometimes
  • Bears (rarely)

Prey:
  • Fish
  • New Hatched Sea Turtles (in season)
  • Bird Eggs
  • Rodents (if in forest)
  • Birds (occasionally)
  • Rabbits (rare)

Leader: Stormstar- scarred, lithe black-and-whited tom with blind eyes

Deputy: Fadetail- brown tabby she-cat with light green eyes and a short tail

Medicine Cats: Milkbee- large, light fawn tabby she-cat with yellow eyes
Fidgetclaw- dark grey, messy-furred tom with dark blue eyes

Warriors: Sagepelt- white tom with amber eyes
Snaketalon- brown-and-cream tom with blue eyes
Icefang- brown she-cat with dark amber eyes
Mossleaf- grey tabby tom with thick black stripes and dark green eyes
Brindlesong- grey-and-ginger tortoiseshell she-cat

Apprentices: Haypaw- ginger-and-white tabby she-cat with yellow eyes
Hazelpaw- fawn-colored tom with two white legs and dark green eyes
Finchpaw- brown-and-ginger tabby she-cat with hazel eyes

Queens: Owlface- large red-and-white she-cat with yellow eyes
Pebbleflower- pale grey-brown tabby she-cat; Mother to Softkit (a long-haired pale tawny tom) and Frostkit (white she-cat with blue eyes)

Elders: Pineburr- spiky furred tom with shredded ears and broken teeth
Nighthawk- skinny black tom with a white chest and amber eyes.

Name: Finchpaw

Clan: DriftClan

Sexuality: Demisexual

General Description: a brown-and-ginger tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

Detailed Description (and/or Picture): Finchpaw is a small, soft-furred, short-furred she-cat with slightly long legs. She has a lithe, light build that makes it ideal for tree-climbing. She has white on her face, chest, stomach, and paws. She is a brown and ginger tortie with a spotted tabby pattern. Finchpaw's eyes are a hazel color, sometimes appearing green.
caliby-cat-1.jpg

Kin: Runningbreeze (Mother, deceased)

Mentor(s): Open

Apprentice(s): None

Personality: Finchpaw is an extremally adventurous cat. She loves to explore all corners of her territory and wishes to see more. Her wandering often gets her in trouble as she is easily distracted. She respects borders, though questions why the clans are so separated, often trying to make friends with other border patrols. She is stubborn and if she feels something isn't right, she will speak her mind. However, as most young cats, she is insecure, unsure of her place in the clan and what her future holds. She isn't very confident in herself, too small to be a successful fighter but too loud to be a good hunter. She is known for her compassion and willingness to listen to others. Despite her size, Finchpaw would be the first to jump to one's defense.

Trivia:
- Finchpaw is known as a caliby (Calico tabby).
- She was thought be a medicine cat at one point because of her dreams with StarClan but she hadn't felt the pull there and thus started keeping her dreams a secret.
- Finchpaw is one of the cats chosen to be one the journey.
- She hates the water and much prefers to climb in the redwoods versus swimming in the tides

Brindlesong- grey-and-ginger tortoiseshell she-cat
  • kind, straight-forward, unobservant

• warrior
Pebbleflower- pale grey-brown tabby she-cat
  • supportive, timid, controlling
  • queen
Pineburr- spiky furred tom with shredded ears and broken teeth
  • grumpy, wise, impatient
  • elder
Nighthawk- skinny black tom with a white chest and amber eyes
  • softspoken, moody, gossiper
  • elder

Last edited:
Sure, I can reserve that for you!

*Notes* Will start adding official allegiances with enough interest. Characters forms can be as detailed as needed. The main post will be edited frequently so check there for positions open and new information.

Coolio :D ill have his sheet up shortly, this gives me a break from working on my wc discord XD

I always thought about WC discord but I'm not heavily part of the Discord community so it always seems daunting!

I always thought about WC discord but I'm not heavily part of the Discord community so it always seems daunting!
well im working on one server but i have a server looking for people the owner and her mate just opened it to the public after 2 months of work~!

That's so cool! 💕
I can send you the invite link if you like. Also heres Stormstar!

Name: FidgetClaw

Clan: Howlclan

General Description: A dark grey, messy-furred tom cat with dark blue eyes.

Detailed Description (and/or Picture):

Size: below average (slightly smaller than the average house cat, though he looks a lot smaller than most of Howlclan's warriors.)

Build: lean and slim. His strength is often underestimated due to his muscle not showing under his messy fur.

1314129_8u71Bevh.png
(kinda what he looks like. Art isn't mine, I couldn't draw today :/)

His eyes are a bit longer and narrower than in the picture. He has a fluffy tail. He also has softer features than in the picture. (Rounder face)
Kin: None, his mother passed away in battle and his father passed from illness.

Mentor(s): a she-cat named Mud Fur, unfortunately she passed which lead to him becoming med-cat.

Apprentice(s): none (open to anyone who might want to be a Howlclan Medcat app)

Personality:

Positives: FidgetClaw is loving and will do almost anything to protect a friend. Although reluctant to accept, he loves cuddles and complements. Cats who know him often tease him for being soft despite his rough appearance. He shows his love through little things, such as small gifts or favors. He gets nervous when people thank him for the things he does so he normally does them in secret.

Negatives: Although he's loving and protective, he very rarely shows it when not forced into showing it. Normally he may appear cold and heartless because he barely shows emotions other than agitation and lethargy. There have been instances where cats have witnessed him kill another cat (leaving them to die, or putting them down) for the good of the clan, and although it was the best option he wouldn't seem like he was sad for the loss. Some cats in Howlclan believe he's a sociopath, but cats who know him know that he's empathetic and feels just as much as everyone else.

Extra: Fidgetclaw loves plants and anything warm.

Basics
Name: Milkbee
Sexuality: Bi
Clan; Driftclan
Rank; Young medicine cat
Milkbee.jpgMilkbee 2.jpgMilkbee 3.jpg

Appearance
Milkbee is a massive and intimidating she-cat. Her fur is a light fawn, almost a baby yellow color with a bit darker tabby pattern. she has a white muzzle, chest, and underbelly as well, and it is silky and short. She has a square face with calm and rustic narrow yellow eyes. sadly, she only has one ear, the other had been torn off in a fight while she was fighting off an animal larger than her. She has a few scars on her face, like an x over both of her eyes and a scar over the corner of her mouth, though she is still pretty attractive.

Personality
Milkbee values honesty the most. She is slightly more introverted. She is guided by her heart, often moody and warm. Her worldview is slightly more optimistic. She is alert, assertive, ambitious, determined, kind, and pretty scary, despite her sweet nature. she is slightly paranoid, which reflects in her decisions, and skills. Milkbee wanders everywhere, no matter how far it is, she most likely has stumbled upon it at least twice. she is pretty elegant and playful though she is extremely afraid of being backstabbed, which has happened multiple times. she has been manipulated to do a lot of things outside the clan

Last edited:
lmao that was an accident. i CnP´ed it from a warriors rp I did

Last edited:
I'm still not familiar with this site so I'm sorry for the pauses between the development! Do you think it would be okay to talk about plot in this thread? I was trying to find a plotting thread to place elsewhere but I didn't see a place where it would be a good fit.

I'm still not familiar with this site so I'm sorry for the pauses between the development! Do you think it would be okay to talk about plot in this thread? I was trying to find a plotting thread to place elsewhere but I didn't see a place where it would be a good fit.
usually plotting threads go in general off topic the site actually has a section for plotting/ooc

Extra Pages

For OOC, Characters, and any other kind of thread you want to tab to your roleplay.

Oh I didn't even notice that! Thank you very much. I'll post a plotting thread there and we can discuss with what we have now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back