• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Warrior Cats - A New Dawn Roleplay [CANCELLED]

OOC
Here

TheLovelyWolf

Under the faint glow of the moonlight overhead, a group of dark shapes low to the ground moved around, their eyes glinting yellow in the darkness. They were waiting for something, for a signal of sorts. They all waited a few more seconds, when one cat in the front let his tail raise and point outward in the sign they were all waiting for.
Go. . .

With excited yowls, the cats hurled forward, racing into the large forest they were just outside the boundaries of. In the darkness, they made their way over fallen tree trunks and small creeks, trudging through water that came up to their bellies and over slippery stones.

Finally, after a bit of running, they had made it.

The cats came to a stop as their leader issued the halting signal this time, a soft purr rumbling in his throat.

"We're here," He murmured happily. "We're home. . ."

I hope you all liked that quick introduction, but keep in mind, this is the roleplay chat, so Ooc talk should be nonexistent, or at the least, very limited. There will be other places to talk out of character and a place to submit your Oc's too that I will be making soon. If you didn't get the hint already with the title and introduction, this is a roleplay about cats, based off the series by Erin Hunter. More information will be linked below as I make more and more. There will also be a place to talk out of character and to submit your Oc's, as said before. Thank you for stumbling across this roleplay, and please read through all the rules and information linked once it is done! Thank you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back