• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior cat AU recruitment! OPEN

FennecyFoxy27

A person named Foxy who’s here to cause problems.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
( !please note! This is my AU, and if you don’t like it, than please do not hate on me! I’m still working on AU creating, but this is something I’m semi-proud of! )

This is a warrior cat AU I made when I was younger, and I wrote it on a google doc. So yeah….

Darkforest cats have been sending omens, and starclan has no explanation because when asked by a med. cat, they replied “I know not, but she and her siblings do.” Cats from other clans have started vanishing. The clan’s job is to figure out what’s going on without whoever “she and her siblings” finding out. Be careful on who you trust!

(I will edit this when someone joins!)
Clan name: Mudclan
Territory48BEB5A3-420A-4C5C-B9C4-27C739302722.png

Leader: OPEN
Deputy: Mothtail (female,pansexual) 425D8159-0CF7-4856-A453-E3D5AE353ADD.png(by Lokii on here!)
Medicine cat: Quiltheart 8AB38060-BD64-41AC-B572-6ECB48EED1F2.png(trans m-f,uses she/them pronouns, demisexual)
Med. apprentice: OPEN
Warriors: OPEN

Apprentices: summerpaw 6AB9C763-22C7-4060-A8E4-CF5F6D9525C6.jpeg(she-cat, bisexual)

Queens: (be semi active to take care of your kits!) OPEN

Kits: sapkit, F8C1CC10-50AE-4524-921F-37F3770446EF.png(she-cat, lesbian)

1.Be nice! 2. This is a safe place! 3. No OP characters! 4. Ask to be one of the “special” cats (only accepting 3 requests!) 5. Fill in the bio! If you don’t I won’t accept you, sorry! 6. Ask the owner to be mates with their oc/s first! 7. Please be active with a big role, semi-active with any other role 8. I will tell the owners of the “special” cats the explanation, but if you are told, you have to SWEAR not to tell ANYONE!

Bio:

name: (don’t copy someone else’s name! I want semi OG names here…also! Do not have “star” as a prefix!)
Mate/crush (opt.):
Looks:
Role:
Pronouns:
Family:
Other (opt.):

Hope you join and have fun!

Last edited:
3_z5iCg4xNahrxdMjjBVDrUzOGtztShHrAUB9EGbSJn5FD66KxSn-KRdomVhpR7B-FSoLk3kTCA9CJ3EOQP6fCgz4M_zK-ljNz6oYMOmVhi1Zz4-2ElLPIDRnlVIrnDGQcFMQ-TM
Name: Moth’Tail.

Sexuality: Pansexual.

Pronouns: She/her.

Family: None.

Other: Moth is a very bright individual, expect when she comes across someone that she dislikes, then she’ll be aggressive.

Attachments

• 1627129785111.png
    1627129785111.png
    476 KB · Views: 1
3_z5iCg4xNahrxdMjjBVDrUzOGtztShHrAUB9EGbSJn5FD66KxSn-KRdomVhpR7B-FSoLk3kTCA9CJ3EOQP6fCgz4M_zK-ljNz6oYMOmVhi1Zz4-2ElLPIDRnlVIrnDGQcFMQ-TM
Name: Moth’Tail.

Sexuality: Pansexual.

Pronouns: She/her.

Family: None.

Other: Moth is a very bright individual, expect when she comes across someone that she dislikes, then she’ll be aggressive.
Aww she’s cute! I forgot to add in the bio, but what is her role?

name: Flame Bounce
Sexuality: Straight
Mate/crush (opt.): None/open i guess
Role: Warrior (if needed he could take a major role like deputy or leader, but only if no one else wants to)
Pronouns: he/him
Family: he has no family
Other (opt.): Flame Bounce is usually cranky and tired but has a soft spot for kits and those he trusts. He typically won't go all out in fighting unless someone else is threatened, otherwise he will try his best not to hurt the cat he's fighting unless his life is at risk. He also hates cuddles but he secretly loves them. he has a limp in his left leg

(Sorry Im not the best at drawing cats

Attachments

• cAT.png
    cAT.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
name: Flame Bounce
Sexuality: Straight
Mate/crush (opt.): None/open i guess
Role: Warrior (if needed he could take a major role like deputy or leader, but only if no one else wants to)
Family: he has no family
Other (opt.): Flame Bounce is usually cranky and tired but has a soft spot for kits and those he trusts. He typically won't go all out in fighting unless someone else is threatened, otherwise he will try his best not to hurt the cat he's fighting unless his life is at risk. He also hates cuddles but he secretly loves them. he has a limp in his left leg

(Sorry Im not the best at drawing cats
You have amazing art :0 accepted! He can be leader if you promise to be active and want to :3

(I am on mobile and the formatting isn’t working right, I will fix it once I get to my desktop)
name: Wildpaw
Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate/crush (opt.): open
Looks: (drawn by me)
EB208890-A084-4A79-80F7-238EE6733212.png
Role: Apprentice
Personality:
Wildpaw is an energetic cat who has trouble keeping still and is a bit of a weirdo to many. He loves bugs and brings them home pretty often to show the other cats, sometimes still alive and much to their disapproval. He is ambitious and can’t be kept out of anything. He is dexterous with his paws and with the determination he has it’s near impossible for things to keep out of hit reach. He is a big talker and will prattle on forever if allowed to, however he can also quiet down if someone else wants to get a word in. He is very friendly and accepting, he would much rather talk to an intruder, and get them to leave on their own merit than fight them. He enjoys learning about others different from himself, and his view on the world is destined to change whenever he learns the perspective of others.
Family: N/A
Other: has polydactyl feet

(I am on mobile and the formatting isn’t working right, I will fix it once I get to my desktop)
name: Wildpaw
Sexuality: Bisexual
Mate/crush (opt.): open
Looks: (drawn by me)
View attachment 902913
Role: Apprentice
Personality:
Wildpaw is an energetic cat who has trouble keeping still and is a bit of a weirdo to many. He loves bugs and brings them home pretty often to show the other cats, sometimes still alive and much to their disapproval. He is ambitious and can’t be kept out of anything. He is dexterous with his paws and with the determination he has it’s near impossible for things to keep out of hit reach. He is a big talker and will prattle on forever if allowed to, however he can also quiet down if someone else wants to get a word in. He is very friendly and accepting, he would much rather talk to an intruder, and get them to leave on their own merit than fight them. He enjoys learning about others different from himself, and his view on the world is destined to change whenever he learns the perspective of others.
Family: N/A
Other: has polydactyl feet
Alright! I’ll add him! His mentor will be decided after we get more Warriors. We only have a deputy, 1 other apprentices, 1 kit, and a med. cat, so…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back