• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Warmachine/Iron Kingdoms Roleplay?

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
So, I've gotten recently into this other tabletop universe called Iron Kingdoms, or Warmachine. While I don't have any codex or any of the models, I did buy the videogame and I'm researching the lore. I was thinking I could try this universe with friends, and people who are aware of the universe.

Plot:

We both play as one of these races:

.Cygnar
.khador
.Cyrx
.Protectorate
.or we be Mercenaries.

We could have our characters on the frontlines, or on the sidelines of the battlefield. I'll try to be a warcaster and you can be whatever you want, (so long as it fits in the army.) Depending on which side we agree upon we can think of a plot and this roleplay will be very lore heavy, but also very versatile. So basically, depending on which army we both agree upon, our objectives and locations would change. Fun, right?
:D

Rules:
1.While rather new to the game myself, I would like my partner to at least either be able to know some of the lore, do research, or simply ask me about what I do know.

2.I would like paragraph format, and perhaps I'll give you a CS template so I can understand your character better.

3.The RP may not be like someone else's, but this is because I'm allowing you to help me decide which army our characters will be in.

4.My character will be a Warcaster, so expect me to bring in a warjack, unless of course you want to be the warjack.

5.I don't really want to bring in number crunches here, but I would like abilities to be at least used. So, I'm fine with freedom of your character, so far as they're not OP and can take out a warjack by themselves.

Template you can use:
(This will help me better understand your character.)

Name:

Alias:

Alias:

Race:

Unit type: (What would you 'be', were your character on tabletop?)

Affiliation:

Alignment: (Your alignment can stray from the normal ones, provide it makes sense. Like there wouldn't be a heroic Cyrx, unless they're trying to fight control of their mortality. A Khadorian can be good, but they would still fight for the Motherland. Cygnar soldiers can be assholes, but unless they're a traitor they're not going to usually get their soldiers killed, ect.)

Deity: (This is mostly chosen by which faction we both agree upon. Unless your character is a secret unbeliever.)

Languages:

Roles:

Spells: (If applicable.)

Abilities: (OOC: These mean what can your character do without specific magic.)

Specific weaknesses: (If you have a normal trencher or something, you can put 'mortal weaknesses' or if it's a trencher vs a winterguard you can put 'melee' or 'range' for vice

Equipment: (Think of what the tabletop units and fluff would provide.)

Personality:

History:

Likes and Dislikes:

Trivia:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back