• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40k: Planetbound

I mean, they're as squishy as always, I guess. But I am going to make the threats be much smaller to compensate for the small force. And you can make as many as you want.

ooh nice, and you don't need to regulate the threat size, I'll just make the characters less detailed and more in quantity to uh... bolster losses

Ah, okay then. Permission to have Hot-shot Lasguns and extra armor platings? nothing too serious, an extra layer or two of scrap armor attached haphazardly onto the flak armor stuff is all. Nothing that'd stop a bolt, but can take a fair few las hits and Sluggas (if Orks somehow appear).

Just as a question. So you've already established that you'd prefer to focus on characters and try to limit killing them off without reason. Should we still expect guardsmen/marines to get lightly maimed to severely wounded? Provided we have an apothecary, it gives them something to do. And a little 'damage' helps with character development on occasion.

Now as much as I WANT to say give them a german accent and have them be WAY too happy when doing prosthetic and surgery...that may be a bit unappreciated. So maybe an apothecary who is either very prideful (After all, without the apothecary, you're chances of surviving significantly drops), or one who's a bit more bleak, leaving him as a doctor who might fix your wounds, but you're gonna need to see the chaplain afterwords.

O was thinking more some odd condition or biomantic powers that has kept them alive a really long time maybe even some even fighting xenos during some time with the death watch that lead him to die and be brought back

That's out of my ballpark of knowledge, sadly. I know deathwatch recruits just about any kind of marine, including apothecaries. And if he'd served with deathwatch, that's some honor and respect under his belt. I know space marines can survive a LOT, coming back from the brink of death through a lot of means, don't know about conditions or biomatics though. Sorry.

Ah, okay then. Permission to have Hot-shot Lasguns and extra armor platings? nothing too serious, an extra layer or two of scrap armor attached haphazardly onto the flak armor stuff is all. Nothing that'd stop a bolt, but can take a fair few las hits and Sluggas (if Orks somehow appear).
That would be fine!

Interested! However, is the Red Cross Templars chapter the only chapter we can play as a space marine? Sorry, but.. A: I dun like being a Psychic. More like anti-psychic. :( And B: To be completely honest with you, I'm kind of hooked on the Black Dragons right now. Heh..

Still, it's your RP. Thank'ee for entertaining my questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back