• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War on Rahalla (Lore Prequel to "Pinewood Academy")

BloodInMyEyes

King Of Demons. Lord of lies.
Fire against ice.
Earth against thunder.
Air against water.
Light against dark.
And blood against blood.

The demons of Rahalla are in the midst of a civil war. Each race trying to become the strongest of them all. You must decide where you stand in all this. What side will you choose? Will you choose peace or war? The fate of this world may depend on your choices.

So what will you choose?

Since my last RP attempt went nowhere I'm deciding to try making a new one. This will be a sort of prequel to my other one. There will be many set races of demons to play as. These demons though are mostly human-like. There are humans in this world but they are a minor race in all this chaos and bloodshed. If you want to be a human message me on your thoughts about what your role would be and I will think about it. Hoping this one doesn't die like my last one. And once this one is done I could renew that one to continue the story. I'll get to work on the races as soon as possible. I hope you are interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back